- » Tuna Corn
Tuna Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna corn recipes.
Hashbrown, Curried Albacore Tuna And Salad With Corn Tortilla
Bored of having the regular Indian breakfast or English breakfast? Switch to Hashbrown, Curries albacore tuna and salad with corn tortilla, and start your day on a healthy note. Bale Dave impresses with his platter of assorted dishes made in a simple manner.... - 59.5159
Tuna Tacos With Corn Tortillas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion has turned translucent. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomato sauce, tomatoes,... - 46.1594
Tuna Potato And Corn Chowder
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, mushroom soup, and water.
Stir in dill weed and black pepper.
Add corn, potatoes, and tuna.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 2... - 45.6604
Tuna And Corn Bake
In saucepan combine egg and milk; add corn.
Heat and stir till mixture bubbles.
Stir in tuna, 1/2 cup fine cracker crumbs, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Turn into 1-quart casserole.
Melt butter; toss with 1/2 cup coarse cracker crumbs.
Sprinkle... - 37.4737
Tuna Corn Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a quart casserole.
Stir in milk, corn, seasonings and tuna, flaked.
Turn into prepared casserole.
Sprinkle with potato chips and parmesan cheese.
Bake in moderate oven until bubbling hot and lightly browned on top... - 37.2661
Tuna With Calico Corn Muffins
Heat oven to 400°.
Cook broccoli in 1 cup boiling unsalted water 5 min.; drain well.
Arrange broccoli in oblong baking dish, 13x9 1/2x2"; cover with tuna.
Prepare muffin mix as directed on package except stir in the salt, sage, mustard, green pepper, and... - 37.2584
Tuna & Sweet Corn Crumble
1. Melt the first lot of butter in a large bowl or jug, on the low rack on Microwave Power HIGH for 1 min. Stir in the flour and mix well.
2. Measure the liquid from the tuna and the sweetcorn - make up to 1 pt/500ml with milk. Gradually whisk into the butter... - 36.5339
Upside Down Tuna Pie With Corn Bread Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line an ungreased 8"x8"x2" baking dish or deep 8-inch pie plate With the lemon slices. Set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the flour, then add 1 1/2 cups of the milk,... - 35.6118
Tuna Corn Recipes By Category