- » Tuna Cheese Pasta Bake
Tuna Cheese Pasta Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna cheese pasta bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna cheese pasta bake recipes.
Homestyle Tuna And Pasta Bake
How about some baked pasta tonight. This Homestyle Tuna and Pasta Bake is a nice option if you are looking for a quick and easy meal. Get the idea of how to prepare this dish and you can put whatever you want to suit your taste. - 95.7645
Cheesy Tuna Pesto Pasta
1. In a pot, boil the pasta.
2. When the pasta is cooked, drain and keep aside.
3. Heat the grill to high heat.
3. In a large bowl, add the tuna and its oil and the pesto.
4. Using a spoon, mash the fish and the pasto together, along... - 38.4227
Must Make Tuna Pasta Bake
1) Pre- heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4.
2) In a deep pan, boil the pasta as per the instructions on the pack but boil 2 minutes lesser. This should be anywhere between 15 to 18 minutes.
3) In a sauce pan, make the sauce by first... - 40.9313
Tuna Pasta Bake
Cook the fusilli in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Place the tuna on the sheet.
Broil 4" from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes per... - 44.6778
White Sauce Makes A Great Tuna Pasta Bake
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan on medium low, add the butter and melt.
3. Add the flour into the pan and stir continuously to make a rouge. Turn the heat down lower during this process and let the flour cook... - 113.627
Prawn And Tuna Pasta Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Drain well.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan (skillet) and fry all but a handful of the spring onions... - 40.1685
Garden Tuna Casserole
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix Miracle Whip, flour and seasonings in large saucepan.
Gradually add milk and cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until thickened.
Add 1 cup cheese and remaining ingredients.
Lightly spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Top with... - 39.7138
Fisherman S Baked Shells
Heat the olive oil in a heavy 12 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, garlic, carrot, celery, red pepper, basil, marjoram, rosemary, and black pepper.
Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are soft 5 to 8... - 43.0575
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain and rinse with hot water.
Combine tuna, macaroni and white sauce in baking dish.
Sprinkle with paprika, then the cheese.
Bake 30 minutes at 350° F. - 27.4327
Macaroni And Cheese With Tuna
Planning you kid’s birthday party or a family dinner, this macaroni and cheese with tuna recipe is sure to be a hit! The chef here provides instructions to make delicious meal with macaroni, cheese, Worcestershire sauce and tuna. Though the video has... - 97.6078
Classic Pasta Cetera With Mascarpone
Robin brings to you an Italian local pasta dish which she relished in Italy. The beautiful reduced wine sauce works perfect with other ingredients to create a masterpiece. All those who relish pasta should watch this video and make the recipe at least once. - 102.966
Noodle And Tuna Casserole
This is a casserole which inculcates the flavors of Latin cooking! An easy recipe which requires a wee bit of effort, which will be paid off at the end of it all! See the video and let Vicki instruct you! - 93.2991
Comforting Tuna Noodle Casserole
If you are looking for a quick one-dish meal that is both comforting and low on cost, here’s your deal! Betty’s non-fussy, non-fancy tuna noodle casserole makes the ideal dinner choice after the heavy bingeing during the holidays. Plus, this quick,... - 101.912
Best-ever Oven-baked Tuna Casserole
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Best-Ever Oven-Baked Tuna Casserole recipe. It is creamy and crusty and full of wonderful Parmesan cheese--the best tuna casserole around! - 27.8275
Tuna And Macaroni Bake
1. Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Remove pan from heat, add mustard and slowly stir in milk and lemon juice. Return pan to heat and cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until sauce boils and... - 31.8374
Tuna Noodle Newburg
Combine soup and milk, Bring to boil; stir often, Remove from heat; stir in cheese, salad dressing, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir till cheese melts.
Blend in sherry.
Add tuna, noodles, celery, and pimiento; mix well.
Bake in a 1 1/2-quart casserole, covered, in... - 34.1664
Tuna And Macaroni Bake
1) In a large pan of boiling water, cook the macaroni for about 7 minutes,.
2) Then add the peas and simmer for a further 3 minutes, or until the pasta is 'al dente' - just tender.
3) Drain both peas and macaroni and return to the pan, cover and... - 45.3689
Tuna Macaroni Casserole
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
In bowl blend together soup, milk, mayonnaise, and mustard.
Stir in cheese, tuna, and pimiento.
Gently fold in cooked macaroni.
Turn into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Combine crumbs, melted butter, and... - 40.5113
Cook noodles; drain.
Mix soup and milk together; add tuna fish and noodles.
Cover with cheese.
Cook in microwave on High for 4 minutes or bake in a 350° oven for 20 minutes. - 26.7163
Cannelloni With Tuna Fish
1) Place lasagne in saucepan of boiling, salted water and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain in a colander, rinse with boiling water and spread out on a damp dishtowel to cool for a few minutes.
3) Peel and chop onions.
4) Peel and... - 44.3212
Tangy Tuna Tetrazzini
1. Finely shred the cheese in a food process or using a cheese grater. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
3. In a large saucepan, bring 3 quarters of salted water to a boil.
4. Add the linguine and boil for 8-10 minutes until it... - 39.1123
Creamy Stuffed Manicotti
1. Prepare Zucchini Sauce. Pour half the sauce into an 8-inch-square baking dish. Set remaining sauce aside.
2. Beat egg in a medium bowl. Stir in cottage chese, tuna, stuffing mix, olives, Parmesan cheese, parsley and 1/2 teaspoon chives; blend well.
3.... - 36.81
Italian Style Creamy Stuffed Manicotti
1 For the sauce, in a 1-1/2-quart casserole, combine butter or margarine, zucchini and green onion.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 3 to 5 minutes or until barely tender.
3 Stir in pimento.
4 Blend in flour, celery salt and pepper.
5 ... - 43.6274
Tuna Elbow Macaroni Noodle Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COOK pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, MELT margarine in large deep skillet over medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 3... - 43.5249
Homestyle Tuna Casserole
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375°.
Lightly spray an unheated medium saucepan with no-stick spray.
Add the celery and onions.
Cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
Stir... - 42.8428
Healthy Tuna Casserole - Italian Style
It's about time those typical tuna casserole recipes get an upgrade! This Italian Tuna Casserole recipe from Anne Colagioia is one of the best healthy casserole recipes out there because it adds a new flavor twist to a vintage nostalgic dish. - 96.4696
Cooking With Butler - Michael Butler The Rock and Roll Chef - 100.77
Tuna Mac Casserole
Cook macaroni, celery, carrot, and onion in a large amount of boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or till pasta is tender; drain.
Stir in soup, milk, and salt, if desired.
Fold in tuna and peas.
Place in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 375° oven for... - 43.3633
Spanish Stuffed Bell Peppers
These spanish stuffed bell peppers are peppy tuna and pasta stuffed pepper bakes. Prepared with bell peppers of choice, the filling is made with lightly cooked onions and chopped peppers flavored with tomato sauce and seasonings. Moistened with milk, it is... - 48.2127
1) Into a 12 cup baking dish, portion the butter and microwave for 30 seconds
2) Add the celery, green onion, garlic and microwave on high for 3 minutes till soft
3) Tip in flour and milk and microwave on high for 8 minutes, taking care to blend the... - 45.4729
Cook linguine on top of range according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish, cook bacon, covered with paper toweling, at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes or till crisp.
Drain bacon, reserving drippings in baking dish.
Crumble bacon... - 44.2571
Sour Cream Macaroni Casserole
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Cook macaroni and drain water.
3) In a skillet heat butter for 2 or 3 minutes and cook onion, mushrooms, and green pepper in it.
4) Mix to macaroni with remaining ingredients, excluding last 2.
5)... - 42.4274
This Cannelloni Fries is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Cannelloni Fries for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 46.3735
In a shallow, 11/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish, place 2 tablespoons butter.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 30 seconds.
Add minced onion to melted butter and heat, uncovered, on full power 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add soup,... - 44.3239