- » Tuna Boat
Tuna Boat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna boat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna boat recipes.
Cucumber Tuna Boats
These Cucumber Tuna Boats are a fancy accompaniment that you can try with your pasta dishes! You can try these Cucumber Tuna boats for your next meal and let me know if you like them ! - 34.8536
Tuna and flake.
Add chopped olives.
Bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, green pepper, and beaten eggs.
Steam or boil zucchini for 5 minutes; scoop out the center pulp and seeds and discard, leaving only 1/4 inch thick shell for stuffing.
Replace pulp with... - 39.6574
Mix tuna with mayonnaise and any other desired ingredients.
Cut green pepper in half or quarters (for a small child), lengthwise.
Remove seeds and membranes.
Till with tuna mixture.
Add sails, if desired. - 27.5471
Crunchy Tuna Salad In Pepper Boats
Microwave Directions: Place pepper halves on plate.
Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 1 minute; refrigerate.
Mix together remaining ingredients until well blended; refrigerate. - 32.9656
Chilled Turkey With Creamy Tuna Sauce
1. In a large heavy-bottomed skillet,
2. Heat olive and safflower oil over medium heat.
3. Add turkey to the hot oil and sauté for 6 minutes until evenly browned on all sides.
4. Season the turkey with salt.
5. Pour in the stock, reduce the heat and... - 47.8399
You May Also Like!
1) Roll out pastry and line about 16 tiny boat-shaped tins.
2) Prick the bottoms and bake for 12-15 minutes at (425-450ºF, Gas Mark 6-7) temperature.
3)Bind together rice , salmon or tuna fish and mayonnaise.
4)Add chopped gherkins into the rice... - 36.8907
Savory Egg Boats
Peel and halve eggs lengthwise.
Remove yolks from whites and mash yolks finely.
Combine mashed yolks with tuna, celery, mayonnaise, pepper and mustard and pile into egg white halves.
Cut crusts off bread.
Cut each piece of toast into 4 triangles.
Insert 1... - 35.3106
Easy Salmon Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Cut the aluminium foil in 8 inch square piece, and fold it into a small boat shape.
4) Butter the foil shaped boat from inside.
5) In a blender, place the... - 42.4003
Herb Stuffed Veal Shoulder
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Untie the veal and spread it flat. Use ½ teaspoon of salt to sprinkle the meat all over and ¼ teaspoon of the pepper.
3) In a small skillet, cook the bacon till it is crisp. Drain on... - 46.2946
Tuna Boat Recipes By Category