- » Tuna Black Olive
Tuna Black Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna black olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna black olive recipes.
Spanish Tuna And Olives
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Add sherry, lemon juice and pepper.
Cook, stirring constantly until thick and smooth.
Add tuna, lemon rind and olives.
Garnish with parsley.
Serves 2 or 3. - 38.4039
Spaghetti With Tuna And Olives
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain and set aside to keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat reserved oil from tuna in a frying pan and cook onion, pepper and garlic for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir... - 33.8907
Ziti With Tuna Tomatoes And Olives
1. Cook the pasta as per the directions given on the package. Drain the pastas and keep it aside in a serving dish.
2. Take a large nonstick saucepan and heat oil. Add garlic and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes to make them soft.
3. Add... - 40.6842
Spaghetti With Tuna And Olives
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain and set aside to keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat reserved oil from tuna in a frypan and cook onion, pepper and garlic for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in... - 35.6036
Tuna Olive And Caper Sauce
1) Drain the tuna, reserve the brine and keep aside.
2) In a large saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the flour, then stir continuously and cook, until the mixture is smooth and golden.
3) Gradually stir in the milk and reserved brine and cook until... - 45.0657
Tuna Black Eyed Pea And Radish Salad
Tuna Black Eyed Pea And Radish Salad has a fine taste. The lime juice gives the Tuna Black Eyed Pea And Radish Salad a tangy and bracing taste. - 39.0831
Tuna Au Poivre
1. Place tuna steak in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl and cover with soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, and sugar.
2. Cover, then refrigerate for no more than 2 hours or let sit at room temperature for one hour, turning occasionally.
3. Heat a large nonstick... - 31.0977
Black Eyed Pea And Tuna Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat olive oil in saute pan over medium heat and saute scallions 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Place cooked peas in oiled casserole and add sauteed scallions, tomatoes, tomato paste, red pepper flakes, and tuna.
Season with salt... - 40.7292
Homemade Miso Glazed Tuna Steak With Horseradish Aioli
Just like beef steak, even tuna steak makes for a great entrée. So if you are bothered about piling on unnecessary kilos, then tuna steak is your option. Whether you are hosting an informal lunch or a banquet, you can happily borrow inspiration from Ryan... - 99.8153
Crispy Tuna With Tuna Caper Sauce
1. In a blender, puree the canned tuna with the chicken stock, mayonnaise, capers, anchovy, cornichons, mustard and white wine vinegar. Season the sauce with salt and black pepper.
2. In a small bowl, toss the bread crumbs, thyme, parsley and ltablespoon of... - 30.9969
Maccheroncelli And Tuna Salad
On a chopping board (or in a food processor) mince together into a paste the garlic, anchovies, basil and parsley.
In a salad bowl, place the olive oil and lemon juice; blend well.
Stir in the garlic and anchovy paste, the cayenne pepper, salt, and black... - 33.7241
Caprese Style Roasted Tuna Steaks
Tuna freaks here is a unique tuna dish with the tuna roasted in Caprese style. Watch chef Stacey searing, tossing and roasting the tuna in a pan with a few flavors. Makes a great main course meal even without an accompaniment! - 109.054
Crackers And Tuna Appetizer
Looking for some nice appetizer ideas? Here is one you can make easily at home, the tuna and cracker appetizer. The dish goes well with drinks and can be made easily. - 71.8349
Tuna Stuffed Peppers
Cut a 1/2-inch piece from the stem end of the peppers.
Scoop out the seeds and fibers.
Soak the bread in the milk and mash smooth.
Flake the undrained tuna fish; mix with the bread, olives and black pepper.
Stuff the peppers and arrange in upright positions... - 37.4243
Tuna With Broccoli And Pasta
What a wonderful combination of tuna and pasta! I love pasta but if it accaompnied by seafood then its for sure become a speciality rather than being a mundane pasta dish. Tuna With Broccoli And Pasta is a foodies delight! The small chunks of fish melts in... - 45.7473
Seared Sesame Tuna
If you are in mood of something oriental and coastal, then sesame tuna would be the right dish to spark you up. Tuna coated with sesame and smeared with pepper and vegetables adds mild oriental element to this crispy appetizer. With this mildly spiced fish... - 101.796
White Bean And Tuna Salad
1) In a jar with a tight lid, add in oil, vinegar, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, coriander, pepper and garlic. Shake the jar well to combine all the ingredients.
2) Rinse the beans and drain. Add into a kettle and cover with enough cold water. Let... - 47.2536
Tuna Cheese Leaves
Place tuna in a medium bowl; break up with a fork.
Finely chop eggs or force eggs through a sieve.
Add chopped or sieved eggs, green onions and Italian dressing to tuna; stir to combine.
Stir in cottage cheese and olives.
Place 1 cabbage or lettuce leaf on... - 31.5951
Fresh Tuna Nicoise
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
Put the new potatoes in an ovenproof dish and add a little of the olive oil, plenty of black pepper and the crushed garlic.
Mix well, then put in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Put the... - 44.5759
Thyme Flavored Tuna Steaks
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the oil, thyme and black pepper.
3) Rub the thyme mixture on both sides of each piece of fish.
4) Place the tuna in a single layer in a glass baking dish.
5) Cover the fish... - 38.877
Fresh Tuna Provencal
Peel and slice the eggplant into rounds.
Salt both sides and stand the slices in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse the slices, squeeze out the moisture, and pat them dry.
Dice the eggplant.
Heat the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet.
Saute the green... - 43.8173
Peppered Tuna Steak With Tomato Coulis
Crack peppercorns by pressing them on a hard surface with the bottom of a heavy saucepan.
Mix together cracked peppercorns and press firmly into both sides of each tuna steak with the heel of your hand.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and set aside.
To make the... - 44.4032
Seared Tuna Steak And Asparagus
Run the oil over both sides of the tuna steaks.
You oil the fish in this recipe, not the pan - it is a great way to cut down on oil without the food sticking.
Break the ends off the asparagus (they will break off at different points, but this is the natural... - 37.9783
Blackened Tuna Steaks
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. To make salsa, place tomatoes, fennel, onion, capers, mint, garlic, lemon juice and orange juice in a bowl and toss to combine. Set aside until ready to serve.
2. To make spice mix, place paprika, ground garlic, onion... - 32.8252
Chimichurri Sauce Baked Tuna Steaks
1. Clean the parsley, and removed leaves from stems.
2. Chop garlic cloves and cut the lemons in half and discard the seeds, set aside.
3. In a food processor, blend parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
4. Transfer chimichurri sauce in a... - 120.222
Tuna Fish Salad
For all salad lovers there, this is an amazing salad dish which combines different tuna fish with different ingredients and results in healthy and yummy salad. Trust me, it is so good, that you would relish it as a main course meal… - 85.7568
Blackened Tuna Steaks
1. From lemons, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 2/3 cup juice. In 9-inch square baking dish, with wire whisk, whisk lemon peel and juice, 3 tablespoons oil, 5 tablespoons parsley, salt, and pepper until mixed. Add tuna, turning to coat. Cover and... - 25.2254
Fresh Tuna Nicoise
1. Bring a medium-size saucepan of water to a boil. Scrub the potatoes, place them in the boiling water, cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife.
2. Meanwhile, bring a small... - 35.9799
Drain and flake tuna.
Mix in cheese, olives, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
Season to taste with salt and black pepper. - 24.7356
White Tuna And Cannellini Bean Salad
In a large bowl place tuna; break up with a fork.
Stir in parsley, olive oil, wine vinegar, garlic and black pepper.
Drain olive salad, reserving 1/4 cup of the marinade.
Add olive salad and the reserved marinade to the tuna mixture.
Drain and rinse... - 35.1088
Tuna Nicoise Salad
Combine the oil, vinegar, pepper, mustard, lemon juice and salt.
Pour 1/2 of the dressing over the potatoes.
Chill for 1 hour.
Toss the onions and beans with 1/4 of the dressing.
Toss the beans with the potatoes.
Place lettuce leaves on chilled plates.
Top... - 44.484
Nicoise Salad Using Dijon Mustard
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add beans and cook for 2 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Mix lettuce leaves in a salad bowl. Make dressing by mixing garlic, pepper, mustard, lemon juice and oil in a screwtop jar. Close... - 36.9848
Heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry gently for 3-4 minutes, until softened.
Add the tomatoes and tomato puree to the pan, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the tuna steaks,... - 34.2851
Sicilian Tuna And Potato Salad
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, tomatoes, tuna, olives, capers and scallions.
In a cup, whisk together the oil and lemon juice.
Pour over the tuna mixture and gently toss with the basil; add salt and pepper to taste.
Let marinate 20 minutes to 1 hour... - 31.49
Tuna Fish With Rice Salad
Combine tuna, rice, peppers, tomatoes, and onion.
Combine mayonnaise and mustard; mix well.
Add to tuna mixture; toss.
Chill salad thoroughly.
Place lettuce leaves in bottom of serving bowl.
Lightly spoon salad over lettuce.
Garnish with egg slices and olives. - 37.6119
In a food processor with the motor running, toss the garlic slices down the feed tube to mince them.
Add the tuna, olives, vinegar, capers, and parsley, and process to chop as fine as possible.
With the motor running, slowly pour the olive oil down the feed... - 29.8298
Tuna And Pepper Salad
1. Cut the peppers in half and remove core, seeds and white pith.
2. Place the peppers, skin side up, under a hot grill and grill until the skin is black.
3. Peel off when cooled and cut the peppers into strips.
4. Drain the tuna and flake into a bowl.
5. Add... - 38.5843
Tuna Rice Pie
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt; set aside.
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well and set aside.
Combine rice and egg; mix well.
Press firmly on bottom and sides of a buttered 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish; set... - 31.4403
Rocket And Tuna Salad
In a hot pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Now sear 2 of the tuna steaks for 1 minute on each side.
Cook the remaining 2 steaks in the same way and set them all aside.
They will be rare, but this is the best way to eat fresh tuna.
In a bowl, whisk the... - 38.3139
Spaghetti With Tuna Sauce
1. Cook the spaghetti in lightly salted boiling water for 12 minutes of until just tender. Drain well and keep hot.
2. Add the garlic and tomatoes to the saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the tuna, chilli sauce, if... - 31.4664
1 Mix the oil, vinegar, parsley and seasonings to make a smooth dressing. Pour over the potato dice and toss lightly.
2 Arrange the lettuce on a dish and top with the tomato slices, the potatoes and the egg slices.
3 Place the tuna on top and garnish with the... - 28.7258
Summer Tuna Platter
Remove 1/2 inch strip around center of each potato.
Place potatoes in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add reserved bean salad liquid.
Sprinkle potatoes with basil.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice.
Remove... - 40.9673
A real treat for the epicureans and the ultimate health food for the health freaks, tuna nicoise is worth a mouthful. Kirk Leins details the nitty-gritty on how to make easy and quick tuna salad at home using the most basic salad ingredients. Healthy, tasty... - 107.09
Barbecue Shark Or Tuna Steaks
In a sauce pan, saute the garlic and onion in the butter and olive oil.
Combine the sugar, Worcestershire, seasonings, catsup and lemon juice, add to the sauce pan.
Reduce heat and simmer 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Brush the fish with butter and... - 34.4996
Tuna With Peppercorns On A Bed Of Greens
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Rinse tuna and pat dry with paper towels.
Lightly sprinkle fish with salt, then press coarsely ground pepper into both sides of steaks; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or... - 45.3958
Pan Seared Tuna With Puttanesca Sauce
Puttanesca sauce is a great topping for many dishes and is something easily stored in the fridge. See how you can make puttanesca sauce and really liven up this pan seared tuna meal. - 0
Tuna Melt Ciabatta
Seafood are always more than welcome when it comes to talking of hearty dinner meals. If you love your seafood, then you won't mind throwing together this tuna delicacy that is a cinch to make. Tempting and easy to make, this tuna recipe is a must try for all... - 87.1655
Rare Tuna Salad Nicoise
To make the marinade, place the olive oil, vinegar, parsley, chives, garlic and a teaspoon of pepper in a bowl, and whisk to combine.
Place the tuna in a shallow non-metallic dish and pour over half of the marinade.
Cover with clingfilm and chill for 1 hour... - 46.6268
Tuna And White Bean Salad
1. Heat the beans with liquid on low flame or in the microwave. Keep warm.
2. In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, seasonings and the olive oil
3. Use a fork to whisk until well blended.
4. Drain the warm beans reserving liquid for another purpose if... - 46.5945
Appetizing Tuscan Tuna Salad
The best things about Tuscan Tuna Salad is that it is light refreshing and so appetizing that one cannot take his hands off it. Ideal for beginning the meal, this salad is colorful and can be made easily at home. So next time you wanna try a salad, try this... - 115.88
Spiced Seared Tuna With Gazpacho Top Chef
Are you searching for an amazing dish in summer time? If yes, then you have to make this recipe. The chef adds many spices to the tuna which enhances the flavour. Watch the video as the chef prepares the dish. It will tantalize your taste buds. - 119.77
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Mix all the ingredients, except for the potato crisps together and place in a 1 litre (2pt) casserole, season to taste.
Cover and place on the third shelf for twenty-five minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
Uncover and... - 37.623
Tuna And Spinach Rotolo
1) Combine the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and mix into the flour with a fork.
2) Knead the dough, with more flour or water, if required, for about 6 minutes, until the dough is smooth... - 45.7418
Provencal Grilled Tuna Salad
This Provencale Grilled Tuna Salad will keep you licking your fingers if you taste it just once ! I love these grilled tuna steaks with rosemary flavorings and garnished with salad greens and cherry tomatoes. Why don't you try this Provencale Grilled Tuna... - 51.2627
Fresh Tuna Salad
1 In a large saucepan of boiling unsalted water, cook the potatoes for 1 minute over moderately high heat.
Add the green beans and cook 6 minutes more or until tender.
Set aside 3 tablespoons of the cooking liquid and drain the vegetables.
Rinse the... - 43.1183
Chef's Tuna Salad With Yogurt Dressing
1.Take a small mixing bowl and using a wire whisk beat together ketchup, yogurt, mayonnaise, pepper and relish.
2.Take a resealable plastic container and put in the yogurt mixture.
3. Refrigerate until serving.
4. In another resealable plastic... - 42.0191
Linguine With Tuna Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion and cook until translucent. Add the garlic and brown slightly. Add all the remaining ingredients except the linguine and parsley and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer 20 minutes.
2. Bring a large... - 33.2781
Grilled Fresh Tuna
1. Marinate the tuna steaks for an hour or more in a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
2. Grill the tuna over charcoal or in a preheated broiler, basting well with additional oil. Cook eight to ten minutes, turning once.... - 25.6891
Place bulgur in medium-size bowl.
Heat water and bouillon cubes to boiling.
Pour bouillon over bulgur.
Let stand 1 to 2 hours, until liquid is absorbed.
Stir in scallions, parsley, mint, lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper and tuna.
Cover and chill for several... - 38.8872
Tuna With Tomatoes
1. Prepare the tuna steaks by washing them, pat drying them on absorbent kitchen paper, seasoning with salt and ground black pepper and dusting them lightly with flour.
2. In a large shallow frying pan heat half of the olive oil and... - 45.0152
Anchovy And Tuna Salad
Anchovy And Tuna Salad has a Terrific taste. The olives and white wine vinegar gives the Anchovy And Tuna Salad Cool taste. - 32.8515
Tuna Pate With Beans
1) Wash beans and remove the imperfect ones.
2) In a pan add water and cover beans with 2 quarts cold water.
3) Cover and refrigerate overnight. Drain out.
4) In a 6-quart kettle put beans, undiluted beef broth, crushed garlic and 3... - 45.9767
Poppy Seed Crusted Tuna Salad With Sun-dried Tomatoes
1. Place the sundried tomatoes in a small bowl. Pour boiling water over to cover. Let stand 5 minutes; drain and chop.
2. In a bowl, combine the sundried tomatoes with half the garlic, 3 tbsp (50 ml) of the oil, 2 tsp (10 ml) of the tarragon, salt and pepper.... - 35.2631
Anchovy And Tuna Salad
This anchovy and tuna salad is an elegant salad that can be served as a fancy accompaniment at a lunch or dinner party. Prepared with canned anchovy and tuna and served on a bed of salad greens along with tonatoes, eggs and bell peppers, this salad is very... - 33.1231
Anchovy And Tuna Salad
This Anchovy and Tuna Salad tastes incredible ! Try this mixed fish accompaniment with herbs and vegetable seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Anchovy and Tuna Salad are welcome ! - 35.053
Peppers Stuffed With Tuna
Drain tuna and flake.
Combine with next 4 ingredients and salt and pepper to taste.
If using water-pack tuna, moisten with 3 to 4 tablespoons oil.
This makes about 5 cups filling.
Gut off tops of peppers and remove seeds and veins.
Blanch in boiling water 3... - 43.7204
Warm Tuna And White Beans With Sage
1. In a heavy medium saucepan over medium heat, combine oil, onion, and garlic. Cook, stirring, until fragrant and golden, 4 to 5 minutes. Add beans and sage and cook, stirring, until heated through, 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in tuna and cook until heated through,... - 30.3733
Spanish Tuna Casserole
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine green pepper and onion.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Microwave at High for 10 to 13 minutes, or until rice is tender, stirring once.
Sprinkle with... - 41.0497
Tuna Salad Nicoise
1. Place the potatoes and eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, until the potatoes just test tender, about 20 minutes. Remove the eggs after 15 minutes of... - 41.3181
Grilled Tuna Salad
Heat a charcoal grill with hot coals.
Brush the grill with oil.
Brush both sides of the tuna with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Cook the tuna over the hot coals for about 2 1/2 minutes on each side.
Remove to a plate.
The tuna should... - 47.3517
Ahi Tuna Burritos
1. Chop the cilantro.
2. Mince the onion.
3. Cut the fish into small pieces.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion, fish, chili powder, and garlic salt.
5. Stir the ingredients with a wooden spoon. As the fish begins to... - 36.008
Tuna Nicoise In Pita Pockets
1 ln a medium-size saucepan of boiling water, cookthe green beans for 1 minute. Drain, rinse under cold running waterto cool, drain again, and set aside.
2 In a large bowl, mix the tuna, green beans, tomatoes, olives, onion, dill, oil, lemon juice, and... - 30.2377
Tagliatelle With Anchovies And Tuna Fish
Put the oil in a bowl and add the garlic. Cook for 1 minute. Stir in the anchovies, tuna, capers and olives, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Put the tagliatelle in a deep pot and just cover with boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover... - 30.8656
Spaghetti With Tuna And Cress
Cook Pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan of boiling water.
Drain well and place in a large serving bowl.
Add tuna, watercress, olives, lime rind, ginger, vinegar, oil and lime juice to hot pasta and toss to combine. - 30.3205
Tuna Rice Pie
1) Cook rice as per package instructions. Do not add salt. Keep aside.
2) Cook the broccoli as per package instruction. Drain and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, mix rice and egg.
4) In a buttered 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish, put the rice... - 45.6978
Stuffed Peppers With Tuna And Pasta
1. Halve capsicums lengthways, remove seeds, place in shallow dish, brush with one tablespoon of the olive oil, cook on HIGH for four minutes.
2. Combine remaining oil with onion and celery, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir in risoni, tuna, vinegar,... - 31.6519
Tuna Fish Quiche
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 400°F (Gas Mark 6, 200°C).
Place the flan case on a baking sheet and set aside.
In a large frying pan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the onions and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for... - 42.6838
Marinated Tuna Fish And Vegetables
1. Tie the pickling spice in a cheesecloth bag. Combine in a heavy saucepan with the tomato paste, water, oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper, bay leaf and basil. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2. Add the carrot, celery and onions, reduce the heat and... - 33.7789
Marinated Tuna Fish And Vegetables Italian
1) In a heavy saucepan, add the pickling spice cheesecloth bag, oil, tomato paste, water, basil, bay leaf, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
2) Allow the mixture to boil, then stir in the celery, carrot and onions, and simmer on a low heat... - 40.8234
Baguette With Tuna And Mozzarella
The baguette filled with tuna and mozzarella is a type of delicate sandwich, which is commonly found in the streets of Italy. You can also bring this exotic Italian flavor at your home, by assembling this sandwich with the easily-available ingredients. Go... - 112.738
Green Beans With Tuna Mayonnaise
In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook beans until tender-crisp, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water; pat dry. Arrange along with lettuce leaves around centre of large oval platter. Cut tomatoes into slices from tops to bottoms; set... - 28.7779
Fresh Tuna With Lemon Dill Holland Aise
To make hollandaise: in the top of a double boiler, over simmering water, beat together the egg yolks and lemon juice.
Continue beating until sauce becomes thick and creamy.
Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Thoroughly stir in butter a little at a... - 41.7196
French Style Flaked Tuna Salad
ln a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes, covered, over moderate heat for 7 minutes.
Add the beans, cover, and cook 5 minutes more or until both the potatoes and beans are tender.
Drain well, rinse under cool water, then drain again.
Line a... - 38.3723
Put all ingredients into a large jar except the tomato sauce.
Pour the tomato sauce over the mixture and let mature 1-2 days. - 27.7922
Seared Tuna With Pernod And Thyme
1. Wipe the fish steaks with a damp cloth or dampened kitchen paper.
2. Season both sides of the fish to taste with salt and pepper, then place in a shallow bowl and reserve.
3. Mix together the Pernod, olive oil, lime zest and juice with the fresh thyme... - 41.7055
Creamy Shrimp And Tuna
Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
Cook the mushrooms and green onions in the butter for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the cream of chicken soup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and Tabasco; cook until hot and bubbly, stirring... - 39.1213
Italian Tuna Insalata, Beans E Red Onion
Here are some real simple yet gourmet styled picnic foods, presented by 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz. The title of this dish is White’s
tongue-in-cheek ... - 22.4129
Tuna Shrimp Delight
Place first 4 ingredients in a shallow, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Pour sherry over ingredients and mix gently.
Arrange asparagus spears over mixture and heat on full power 8 minutes or until mixture bubbles.
Cut conventionally... - 31.2753
Tuna Fish With Eggplant In Sweet-sour Sauce (caponata)
Tuna Fish With Eggplant In Sweet-Sour Sauce (Caponata) is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Tuna Fish With Eggplant In Sweet-Sour Sauce (Caponata) recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.809
Tuna Cheese Pizza
Pizza lovers are surely going to love this dish! This Tuna cheese pizza is a delightful variation of a regular pizza. The specialty of this Tuna pizza recipe is that the flavor of the dish is enhanced by making tomato sauce and onion paste from scratch. - 125.209
Tuna Empanada Squares
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, turmeric, cayenne pepper and salt. With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and resembles small peas.
2. Blend together egg yolk, milk and Madeira. Pour into flour mixture and mix with fork... - 36.4176
Combine first 6 ingredients in processor or blender and mix until smooth.
Slowly add olive oil, blending thoroughly Season to taste with pepper - 29.7662
Baked Tuna Nicoise
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a small mixing bowl, tip ion the olives, tomatoes, anchovies, thyme and the oil
4. Place the fillets in the oval of the preheated plank
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Tip... - 42.9743
Avocado Stuffed With Tuna Fish
1 Cut the avocados in half length wise and removes the pits. Dip all the exposed surfaces in lemon juice to prevent discoloring.
2 Peel and crush the garlic; peel and finely chop 1 onion, thinly slice the other. Flake the tuna fish and mix it with the... - 33.4762
Bryn Williams Seared Tuna With Avocado Puree
1. Rinse the tuna and pat dry. Grind all the spices to a fine powder, then use to coat the fish. Heat a frying pan until hot, then sear the tuna on all sides for 1-1 1/2 mins. Remove from the pan, wrap tightly in cling film and place in the fridge.
2. Peel... - 37.6895
Tomato, White Bean, And Tuna Salad
In a medium-size bowl, mix all the ingredients, except the tomatoes and lettuce.
Allow the mixture to blend flavors by marinating it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Cut the tops off the tomatoes; reserve them.
Hollow out the centers and turn... - 40.2065
Grilled Yellowfin Tuna With Tomato, Fennel, And Citrus Zest
Heat a skillet over high heat.
Add the olive oil, then the onion and fennel.
Saute until the onion is translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and saute an additional minute.
Add the tomatoes with their juice, the fennel seeds, and the lemon and orange... - 43.156