- » Tuna Avocado Salad
Tuna Avocado Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna avocado salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna avocado salad recipes.
Healthy Avocado Tuna Salad
Amazing Salad for you to watch and great for people who are taking care about their health issue. - 87.9972
Baked Avocados With Tuna Salad
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Baked Avocados with Tuna Salad to double that fun. This Baked Avocados with Tuna Salad is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 49.2984
Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce
Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce makes for a delicious side dish. The ingredients used, are easily available and impart a distinct flavor to this salad. Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce is wholesome and nutritious and must be... - 48.377
Spiced Tuna Slices With Endive And Avocado Salad
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a baking pan with olive-oil cooking spray.
Place the tuna on a cutting board.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the lime juice.
In a cup, combine the chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
Sprinkle over the tuna and... - 46.9249
Molded Avocado And Tuna
Make the avocado layer first.
Sprinkle gelatin on water to soften and stir over low heat to dissolve.
Chill to raw-egg-white consistency.
Blend the remaining ingredients into the gelatin and pour into a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
Chill until almost firm.
For... - 45.616
Fresh Tuna With Maui Onions And Avocado
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the vinaigrette, whisk together the lime juice, soy sauce, olive oil, and ginger in a glass or ceramic bowl. Season to taste with pepper. Set aside.
3. To prepare the tuna, slice the fish into Winch thick... - 41.4338
Fresh Tuna And Avocado Salad
1. Toss all the ingredients together, except fish.
2. Divide the mixture into equal 6 portions.
3. Slice the fish into strips and place across top of each serving.
4. It is best served with dill vinaigrette on the side. - 40.3444