- » Tuna Avocado
Tuna Avocado Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuna avocado recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuna avocado recipes.
Grilled Avocado Stuffed With Tuna Tartare
If you get intimidated by the idea of preparing restaurant style dishes, here is a grilled avocado stuffed with tuna tartar recipe that is easy to prepare and is a true gourmet dish from a great restaurant. Watch the video to see how you can prepare this... - 107.737
Tuna Avocado Mix
1. Cut tuna, and avocado into cubes, as shown in the video.
2. In a large bowl, add brown sugar, sherry cooking wine, and soy sauce. Mix until sugar dissolves.
3. Drop tuna and avocado cubes in it. Mix
4. Serve tuna avocado mix... - 99.2011
Crunchy Tuna And Avocado Salad
Calling all salad lovers, here's a fine tuna and avocado salad which will pep you up anytime of the day. The chef aptly calls it healthy as the ingredients used are fresh and tossed up in a light dressing that will refresh you. Whip up a bowl right away. - 68.9509
Baked Avocados With Tuna Salad
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Baked Avocados with Tuna Salad to double that fun. This Baked Avocados with Tuna Salad is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 48.7188
Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce
Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce makes for a delicious side dish. The ingredients used, are easily available and impart a distinct flavor to this salad. Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce is wholesome and nutritious and must be... - 48.6847
Avocado And Shrimp In Tuna Sauce
Avocado And Shrimp In Tuna Sauce makes a great side dish. Avocado And Shrimp In Tuna Sauce is an easy to make recipe which must be tried at home.I often prepare Avocado And Shrimp In Tuna Sauce for my family and friends, and they just love it. You must try it... - 47.784
Tuna With Avocado Kiwi Salsa
1. If the tuna steaks are large, cut them up into six smaller pieces.
2. In a large shallow bowl, mix the tuna and the remaining ingredients.
3. Turn the tuna ingredients and let it coat the fish well
4. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes... - 45.5022
Spiced Tuna Slices With Endive And Avocado Salad
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a baking pan with olive-oil cooking spray.
Place the tuna on a cutting board.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the lime juice.
In a cup, combine the chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
Sprinkle over the tuna and... - 44.6311
Molded Avocado And Tuna
Make the avocado layer first.
Sprinkle gelatin on water to soften and stir over low heat to dissolve.
Chill to raw-egg-white consistency.
Blend the remaining ingredients into the gelatin and pour into a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
Chill until almost firm.
For... - 44.1347
Jellied Avocado Tuna Loaf
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
When it has softened, dissolve it in boiling water.
Add lemon juice, salt, celery, green pepper, onion and tuna fish.
Pour into 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Refrigerate until firm.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
When it has... - 44.1311
Fresh Tuna With Maui Onions And Avocado
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the vinaigrette, whisk together the lime juice, soy sauce, olive oil, and ginger in a glass or ceramic bowl. Season to taste with pepper. Set aside.
3. To prepare the tuna, slice the fish into Winch thick... - 39.2759
Avocado Tuna Spread
Cut onions and tops in 1-inch lengths.
Cut green pepper in chunks and discard seeds.
Using metal blade, process onions and green pepper with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Add cottage cheese, mustard, garlic salt, and horseradish and process with 3... - 38.7936
Fresh Tuna And Avocado Salad
1. Toss all the ingredients together, except fish.
2. Divide the mixture into equal 6 portions.
3. Slice the fish into strips and place across top of each serving.
4. It is best served with dill vinaigrette on the side. - 38.3724
Bryn Williams Seared Tuna With Avocado Puree
1. Rinse the tuna and pat dry. Grind all the spices to a fine powder, then use to coat the fish. Heat a frying pan until hot, then sear the tuna on all sides for 1-1 1/2 mins. Remove from the pan, wrap tightly in cling film and place in the fridge.
2. Peel... - 37.854
Avocado And Tuna Dip
1. Cut the avocados into halves and spoon out the flesh.
2. Take a bowl, add tuna, parsley, chives, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and avocados, and beat them using hand blender until it turns smooth.
3. Serve the... - 32.4509
Molded Avocado And Tuna Loaf
If you fancy something a bit different, try out this incredibly delicious Molded Avocado and Tuna Loaf . Follow this simple recipe and show off your culinary skills with this Molded Avocado and Tuna Loaf . - 31.6739
Avocado Tuna Tartlets
Blend the filling ingredients and spoon into tart shells.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
If desired, freeze the tarts after cooking and reheat when needed. - 29.9898
Hot Tuna Salads In Avocado Shells
1. Mix celery, tuna, mayonnaise, pimiento and chili powder. Cut each avocado lengthwise into halves; remove pit. Cut thin layer from bottom of each half to prevent tipping if necessary.
2. Arrange avocados cut sides up in circle with narrow ends to center on... - 23.3435
Tuna Avocado Recipes By Category