- » Truffle
Truffle is a confectionery, which is traditionally prepared with chocolate. Truffles recipes generally have a chocolate ganache in the center, which is coated with either cocoa powder or chocolate itself. Truffle ... More »
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
As fancy and expensive as it sounds, Hari has made these homemade chocolate truffles in such a simple manner that it looks sinfully tantalizing and abominably easy to make. As he says if you want to be a great food entertainer, you can be one, by spending... - 148.957
Betty's Dark Chocolate Truffles For Valentine's Day
Dark chocolate and cream come together to form rich and decadent, smooth, melt-in-your mouth chocolate truffles. It is surprisingly easy to make chocolate truffles at home rather than buying the expensive ones from gourmet stores! These make a special... - 118.698
Nutella Chocolate Truffles
1. CHOCOLATE MIXTURE: Using a kitchen knife, finely chop the chocolate and place it in a bowl.
2. In a pan, heat the heavy cream until it becomes hot but should not reach a boiling point.
3. Pour the heavy cream over the chopped chocolate and... - 118.019
Cherry N Coconut Truffle
If sweets are you weakness, the here is a quick and delightful vegan recipe for you. The chef in the video makes some easy truffles by mixing powdered almonds with dates, cherries, and brown rice. Shredded coconut is rolled on these truffles and they are... - 112.917
Italian White Truffles Pasta
Have some white truffles but clueless about how to make the most of them? How about using them to make a special Italian pasta? That's right! You can use white truffles to make a yummy pasta. Watch this video and know more about cooking delicious pasta that... - 111.987
No Bake Mint Chocolate Truffles
Do you like chocolates? Well, everyone does but making them can be a real headache. This dish is really unique as it combines great taste with simple ingredients and an even simpler preparation method. Why go to the headache of boiling cream when you get... - 111.079
Raw Organic Truffles
If you want to make your Christmas unforgettable, make truffles for your family members. You will enjoy making this dish. Truffles are really great dessert. Enjoy the recipe video. - 111.004
Betty's White Chocolate Truffles For Valentine's Day
Finding easy sweet treat recipes for the holiday season can be quite a challenge. If you are not much or a baker, sugary candy maker or creative artistic types and are always strapped for time, here is a super easy yet amazing way to please your loved ones!... - 110.901
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough And Cream Cheese Truffles
Cookie Dough Truffle is so simple to make that you need to gather only three ingredients such as chocolate chip cookies, cream cheese and milk chocolate. These truffles are completely divine balls of cookie dough dipped in chocolate. Check out the recipe. - 109.767
Decadent Chocolate Truffles
For all those wanting to gift a chocoholic lover- a dear one with a chocolate delight on the Valentine's day, check out this recipe. Watch Chef Stacey make Decadent Chocolate Truffles with a few ingredients and quick and easy steps. Great to make any occasion... - 108.808
Valentine's Chocolate Truffle Cubes
Valentine's day calls for special treats like these Valentine's Chocolate Truffle Cubes. This video shows you an easy way of preparing these heart winning dessert treats. These are definitely going to enchant your valentine this year. - 107.85
Moroccan Date Almond Truffles
Here is a Moroccan date almond truffles recipe that is specially prepared during the holy month of Ramadan. This recipe would surely bring a variety to your Ramadan table. This video displays how easily this recipe can be prepared at home within no time. - 107.339
Preparing Oreo Truffles
Oreo Truffles is so simple to make that it require just three ingredients. This dessert can become the favorite of your kids as they can help roll the balls and coat the candies. Go through this recipe video and make your kids happy. - 106.566
Raw Almond Cacao Truffles
Heard of a “cleansing” dessert before? Well here is one dessert recipe that will do your body more good than bad! This truffle chocolate is vegan, raw, gluten-free and dairy free but tastes almost as good as the real deal! Those on a raw food diet ought... - 106.511
Vegan Chocolate Truffles With Coconut
The recipe of chocolate truffles change along with the change in the geographical locations. Some use dark chocolate whereas some prefer graham crackers. This recipe however focuses on preparing the traditional American truffle specially for people on a vegan... - 106.054
Oreo Chocolate Truffles
Looking for new chocolate desserts? Try these Oreo Chocolate Truffles. These little tempting goodies get ready in no time and are sinfully delicious. The real twist in this recipe is the crusty chocolate on top and the softer centre. Try it out this season! - 105.417
Organic Xmas Truffles
All natural truffle. This video makes a fine variety of truffle with coconut butter. It combines cocoa with coconut, nuts and rolled on hemp seeds to present an exotic dessert. The rich taste of this truffle can be so enriching. Loved by all and extremely... - 104.58
If Valentine's Day is around and if you are wondering what to do, then here is the Chocolate Truffles recipe. Learn how to make this sinfully delicious chocolate dish at home and impress your better half. Enjoy this sweet sensation! - 103.975
Low Carb Chocolate Truffle Cups
Want a low carb dessert for your sweet tooths? Here is a recipe by lowcarb4life and the host shows us how to make Low Carb Chocolate truffle Cups with chocolate chips, butter and some sugar free flavors. Its super simple to put the ingredients together and... - 103.262
Sinful Chocolate Truffle Eggs
Be it a bridal shower party or Easter treat, look no further than chocolate truffle eggs to add sweetness to your celebrations. This mouthwatering dessert is such a cinch to make and makes for such sophisticated addition to your dessert platter. Tune into... - 102.735
Chocolate Rum Truffles
Here's a party treat that can be made at home in minutes and will be adored by the kids and adults alike! All you need to do is watch this video which shows how to make quick and delicious chocolate rum truffles using easily available ingredients. I love the... - 96.184
Coconut Carob And Dates Truffle
Chocolate Truffles don't have to be chocolaty! Check out this Coconut Carob and Dates Truffle recipe that is not only as delicious as chocolate ones but also healthier! These taste really good and are great for diabetics, or for those on a diet. Fill up a... - 92.1543
White Truffle Popcorn
Never thought that simple popcorn can be made so delicious and flavorful. Watch this fantastic video that shares this easy step wise recipe that can be made in just a few minutes. Surely your kids would be glad to have this tasty treat. Try it out... - 90.494
Chocolate is good for any mood!! How about learning to make chocolate truffles? Imagine, you can stock up on an endless amount of fresh truffles, made right in your home! These look absolutely delicious! A little rich with all the dry fruit used in it, but... - 89.3415
For Chocolate lovers it is never enough chocolate and for all such people there is this chocolate truffle recipe which is going to be your lifetime friend. Watch the simple steps to find out how you can befriend chocolate in no time and take a bite of... - 88.719
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
If you have always thought that this bittersweet confections take long hours of hard toil to prepare, you are going to be pleasantly surprised with this video. Flavorful, rich and treasure trove of nuts and chocolates, these little treats are especially a... - 87.5646
Party Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes
Bored with the same old chocolate cupcakes? Now, give them a twist of decoration and make them attractive to your taste buds like never before. Watch this video and learn how to ice your cupcakes and decorate them with chocolate truffles to make them... - 86.6959
Chocolate truffle recipe could not have been better!! In this video, find the detailed ingredients and directions along with the demo on how to make. Enjoy the music and the recipe and have fun making them at home. - 85.9876
Mexican Chocolate Truffles
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos. - 85.5564
No Bake Raw Chocolate Truffles
If you are looking for an easy yet amazingly yummy dessert recipe then this video is just the thing for you, especially if you are a chocolate lover. Watch and learn to make tasty chocolate truffles that are guaranteed to disappear as soon as they are served.... - 80.6494
Rum And Chocolate Truffles
1. Using cake such as madeira or Victoria sponge, rub between your hands to form breadcrumb-like cake crumbs.
2. In a clean bowl, whisk together the butter and caster sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy and pale in color.... - 77.3528
Choco Mint Truffles
Are you a raw food lover? Here's a must try recipe for you. Watch the chef prepare these delicious Choco Mint Truffles that make for an excellent dessert. Give this recipe a try today. - 64.0575
Chocolate Truffle Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees centigrade. Grease well and line a 9-inch round cake tin.
2. In a large heatproof bowl, add eggs and sugar and set over a saucepan of simmering water. Whisk until thick enough to leave a trail when the whisk is... - 46.975
Chocolate Truffle Cake With Raspberry Jam
1) Prepare the chocolate cake layers as per its packet instructions. Allow the layers to cool down.
2) Make the chocolate truffles and store them till further use or use ready chocolate truffles.
3) To make the chocolate buttercream, in... - 45.8136
Chocolate Truffle Dessert
Combine cookie crumbs and butter in a bowl, mixing well.
Press on bottom and 2 1/2 inches up sides of ungreased springform pan.
Chill 30 minutes.
Place semi-sweet chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, stirring... - 45.315
Mini Meringues With Chocolate Truffles
To Make Meringue: Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or grease or spray them.
Preheat the oven to 275°F.
In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer on high speed, beat egg whites to firm peaks, about 3 minutes.
Add 1 tablespoon sugar and beat 3... - 44.3195
In a Dutch oven, heat butter over medium heat until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar, cream and coconut.
Divide mixture between four bowls; stir a different flavor extract into each bowl.
Cover and refrigerate... - 44.179
Chocolate Truffle Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Heat the milk and chocolate over moderate-low heat in a saucepan. Stir well till blended.
3) Combine together the sugar, cornstarch and salt in a bowl.
4) Beat the egg till they are just... - 44.0822
1. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
2. Prepare a double boiler pan, by placing a small saucepan, filled with 3 inches water over medium low heat.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, honey, vanilla, and 1/4 cup of the prepared... - 43.5111
Place chocolate in medium bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 2 to 5 minutes, or until melted, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Stir in butter until melted.
Blend in eggs and egg yolks.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until very hot and thickened,... - 43.4176
Chocolate Truffle Tart
FOR CRUST: BEAT flour, powdered sugar, walnuts, butter and cocoa in large mixer bowl until a soft dough forms.
Press dough onto bottom and side of ungreased 9- or 914-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
BAKE in preheated 350°F.
oven for 12 to 14... - 43.2569
Truffle Au Cointreau
1 In a pan, add orange juice, zest and sugar;boil for about 2 minutes.
2 In a thick-bottomed pan, add the cream and bring to a boil. Leave for 1 minute.
3 Over moderate heat, add the chopped couverture to the cream, and stir constantly until... - 43.0919
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used in making truffles.
2) Over a pan of wtaer on low... - 42.8778
Chocolate Vermicelli Truffles
Chocolate Truffles has a wonderful taste. The sour cream and butter gives the Chocolate Truffles a velvety taste. - 42.8611
Chocolate Rum Truffles
1. Take a bowl, add cherries and raisins and sprinkle rum on them. Keep aside for about 2 hours.
2. Mix cookies, drinking chocolate, fruit and rum mixture and cake crumbs well. Stir in melted jam and mix to form sticky firm dough. Chill for... - 42.6583
1) Into a food processor, add in the walnuts. Grind to a coarse mixture.
2) Take a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan and line it with waxed paper.
3) In a small saucepan, add in the chocolate and cream. Cook the mixture over a low flame till the chocolate has melted... - 42.3502
Coarsely chop 2 ounces semisweet chocolate and 4 ounces milk chocolate (1/2 candy bar).
Combine in top of a double boiler over hot but not boiling water.
Stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
Loosen top bon bon cup from stack, but leave in stack for... - 41.5285
PLACE chocolate in heavy saucepan over very low heat; stir constantly until just melted.
Remove 2 tablespoons of the melted chocolate; set aside.
STIR margarine into remaining chocolate in saucepan until melted.
Gradually stir in coconut, tossing to coat... - 41.5188
Crescent Macadamia Truffle Cups
Heat oven to 350°F.
In small saucepan over low heat, melt sweet chocolate and 1/4 cup butter, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Stir in brown sugar, flour, liqueur and egg; set aside.
Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles; firmly press... - 41.4093
Chocolate Nut Truffles
1) Chop the walnuts and grate the orange rind finely.
2) In a bowl, put all the ingredients, except the vermicelli, and beat together for 2 to 3 minutes until well mixed.
3) Leave the mixture in a cool place until firm, then shape into... - 40.9981
1) In top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter over hot, not boiling, water.
2) In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks and gradually beat into the melted chocolate.
3) Add the vanilla, mix well and cool the mixture till it is firm enough to... - 40.9146
Mix together pecans, sugar, egg white and rum.
Spread in a greased 8 inch square glass cake dish.
Place chocolate in a 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
Stir once during cooking.
Stir until chocolate completely melts.
Stir... - 40.8589
Want to try a recipe that never disappoints - this Chocolate Truffles is the one of the kind. And I bet the rum flavoring might take you by surprise and will sure excite your senses. - 40.7888
Pasta And White Truffle Gratin
Pasta And White Truffle Gratin are tasty and addictive! I serve this often for formal dinner parties at home. This superb Pasta And White Truffle Gratin recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 40.6907
Dover Sole And Parmientier With Truffle
Slit the sole on one side and cut out the top of the back bone.
Keep the bone to prepare the veloute.
Pre-cook the sole in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes at 240°C.
Cut the white part of the leek and the potatoes into cubes and saute them in butter.
Season with... - 40.6703
Stir coffee into the chocolate; set aside to cool.
Blend hot cream into the egg yolks; immediately pour into the top of a double boiler.
Cook over simmering water, stirring constantly, 3 to 5 minutes, or until mixture thickens.
Cream butter with extract... - 40.5917
1. Place a small bowl in a pan containing hot water.
2. Add chocolate to pan and melt it.
3. Mix in cream or half-and-half along with butter, egg yolk and rum.
4. Whisk to thicken the mixture.
5. Refrigerate till mixture becomes firm and can be... - 40.5747
Turkey With Truffles
Cut off wings and legs of turkey.
Reserve open turkey lengthwise down the back.
Remove whole skin (unbroken), remove meat from bones.
Reserve both bones and meat.
Combine turkey wings, legs, and bones in deep kettle with water to cover.
Simmer for 1 1/2... - 40.571
Loin Of Pork Stuffed With Truffles
Lay the meat on a board, salt and pepper it, and lay the truffle pieces at intervals along the meat.
Add a few little slivers of garlic.
Roll up the meat and tie it round with string so that it is the shape of a long, narrow bolster.
Put the meat in a baking... - 40.3129
Cream butter with egg yolk; gradually add sugar, blending well.
Stir in chocolate and vanilla.
Chill until firm enough to handle.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll in nuts.
Chill until set.
Store in refrigerator. - 40.2964
Lobster With Truffles
With a sharp knife cut each lobster in half down the middle joint mark, first towards the head, then towards the tail.
Remove the claws from the body.
Crack the claws with the fiat side of the knife until they split.
Take the meat from the tail.
From the... - 40.2619
Grand Marnier Chocolate Truffles
1. Add the chocolate to the grater attachment of food processor or grate them using hands. Ensure that they are at room temperature.
2. Take butter in the medium bowl and whip the butter in it until it turns fluffy
3. Fold in the grated chocolate,... - 40.1253
The Royal Truffle
1. Make custard: In medium bowl, whisk together sugar, cornstarch, flour, and salt, until blended. Whisk in egg and 1/2 cup milk, until blended. In small saucepan, heat remaining 2 1/2 cups milk over medium heat until small bubbles appear around edge of pan.... - 39.5608
Yummy Chocolate Truffles
1.In a waterbath melt chocolate.
2.Combine together with a whisk, butter, egg yolks, and rum.
3.The mixture should be workable to shape into 1 inch diameter balls.
4.Coat the truffles in confectiosner's sugar and cocoa.
5.In an airtight container,... - 39.5125
Chocolate Truffle Fudge
1) Lightly butter a 8-inch foil pie plate or line a 8X8X2-inch pan with parchment paper.
2) In top part of double boiler place together sweetened condensed milk, semi-sweet-chocolate pieces, and salt.
3) Heat over simmering water,... - 39.3872
Place 1/2 of the chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Set over hot, but not boiling, water and let stand until chocolate softens, then stir often until smoothly melted.
Take great care that no moisture (including steam) comes in contact with chocolate;... - 39.2938
Chocolate Truffle Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar and cocoa until light and fluffy.
Beat in sour cream and vanilla.
Add flour; mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Roll into 1-in.balls; dip in chocolate sprinkles.
Place, sprinkled side up, 2... - 38.916
Smoothest Ever Truffles
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spread the pecans on a large baking sheet and toast until lightly browned, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove from the oven and stir in 3 tablespoons of the butter and the salt while the pecans are hot.
Let stand until cool to the... - 38.7221
Tia Maria Truffle Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6, placing a large baking sheet in the oven to heat. To make the pastry, sift the flour and sugar into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Blend the egg yolk with the... - 38.5944
Nestle After Eight Truffles
1. Take a medium bowl and add mints and chocolate.
2. Take a small saucepan and add cream and gently boil it.
3. Spoon over chocolate mixture and keep it for a minute and stir them until smooth.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 15-20... - 38.0535
Brandy Cocoa Truffles
Melt the chocolate in a heatproof mixing bowl over a pan of hot water, stirring occasionally until the chocolate is smooth.
Remove the bowl.
Warm the cream in a small saucepan until tepid, and slowly pour it into the melted chocolate, stirring... - 37.9272
Milk Chocolate Truffles
Place chocolate and butter in a bowl.
Cook for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add evaporated milk and stir until well combined.
Cook a further minute.
Stir in icing sugar and nuts.
Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Roll into small balls and coat with... - 37.9268
Break the cake into pieces and make into crumbs .
Add the cocoa and rum or brandy.
With the machine running, add the syrup or orange drink slowly through the feeder tube .
The mixture should be firm enough to roll easily in the hands, so check the consistency... - 37.774
Truffle And Fly Fish Caviar
1. In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil and lime juice
2. To it, add the shallot, truffle, caviar, chervil and lemon balm and season with salt and pepper
3. Serve along with Dungeness crab and fennel roulade - 37.769
1) In a blender or in a Mouli grater, grind hazelnuts.
2) Line bottom of a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with waxed paper.
3) In small, heavy saucepan, combine chocolate and cream.
4) Over low heat, place the saucepan and heat the mixture... - 37.6887
Chocolate Truffle Cake
Sponge cake Beat eggs with sugar until white and foamy.
Mix flour with cocoa powder, sift and slowly stir it into the egg mixture.
Line a tray with baking paper, and gently pour in the dough.
Bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 180°C.
When cool cut... - 37.201
Mocha Truffle Cookies
1. Place butter, chocolate and coffee powder in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water and heat, stirring, until mixture is smooth. Remove bowl from pan and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Sift together flour, cocoa powder and baking powder... - 37.1079
Fat Cat Truffles
In top of double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate.
Remove from heat; stir in rum, icing sugar and corn syrup.
Combine wafer crumbs and ground almonds; stir into chocolate mixture, blending well.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm... - 36.9718
Two Tone Truffles
Mix well Alberts, sugar, egg white, and rum.
Spread in buttered wax-paper-lined 8-inch square pan.
Melt chocolate in top part of double boiler over hot water.
Stir in milk and butter and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Pour into pan over nut... - 36.2006
Pasta With Truffles And Chicken Parts
1. In a skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the butter and saute the gizzards and hearts until they are lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Add chicken livers and more butter if necessary and cook 10 minutes longer. Transfer the chicken pieces to a plate, and keep... - 36.0244
1. Place chocolate chips atop a double broiler on hot water. Add vanilla, condensed milk, liqueur and vanilla wafer crumbs and beat to form a smooth mixture.
2. Place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes to cool enough to shape.
3. Take out and using... - 35.7425
Chocolate Truffle Cake
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Heat chocolate and butter together over low heat until melted and smooth.
Remove from heat and cool.
Add sugar and flour; blend well.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat egg whites until... - 35.7242
Sauteed Black Truffles
Slice or chop the truffles.
Heat the butter and bacon fat in a small, heavy casserole.
Add the truffles.
Season with a little salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat, stirring very gently with a fork, for about 3 to 4 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, transfer... - 35.6765
Chocolate Truffle Cake
Line base of 9 in (2.5 L) springform pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Sprinkle 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the Amaretti crumbs over base of lined pan; set aside.
In top of double boiler (or in bowl set over hot, not boiling, water), melt chocolate and butter,... - 35.6177
Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles
In a large bowl, sift together the confectioners' sugar and cocoa; set aside.
In a saucepan, melt the candy bars and butter.
Add the cream and reserved cocoa mixture.
Cook and stir over medium-low heat until the mixture is thickened and smooth.
Pour into an... - 35.4278
Chocolate Almond Truffles
1. Combine the cream, sugar and liqueur in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan. Bring to boiling; boil for 1 minute, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add both chocolates; stir until the chocolates are completely melted and... - 35.3892
Dark Chocolate Truffles
Melt the chocolate in a microwave, following the maker's instructions, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water (the bowl must not touch the water).
Set aside and keep warm.
Bring the cream to the boil and pour onto the chocolate whisking briskly... - 35.2398
Elegant Chocolate Truffles
Melt chocolate pieces in top of double boiler over simmering water; remove from heat.
Blend in orange juice and rum; stir in chocolate cookie crumbs, confectioners' sugar and nuts until well mixed.
Cover; chill in refrigerator about 2 hours, or until mixture... - 35.1559
Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles
This delicious Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles should not be missed. The addictive taste of the bitter sweet chocolate assa to the flavor of this wonderful dessert. Try this delightful Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles! - 35.0378
Chocolate Nut Truffles
1) Combine together the vanilla wafer crumbs, pecans, cocoa and 2 cups of confectioners-€™ sugar in a large bowl.
2) Add the liqueur and whipping cream.
3) Stir the mixture till the ingredients have all blended well together.
4) Shape the mixture... - 35.0368
Melt 3 chocolate squares over hot, not boiling, water.
Meanwhile combine sugar and butter in mixing bowl; cream together.
Add egg yolks one at a time; blend well after each addition.
Stir in 3 melted chocolate squares and flavoring.
Chill mixture until firm... - 34.8423
Reduce the cream over gentle heat until it is half its original quantity.
Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate and butter, which should both have been broken up into small pieces.
If the mixture does not emulsify satisfactonly, stand it over hot,... - 34.7584
Double Chocolate Truffle Triangles
These double chocolate truffle triangles are made with chocolate, almonds and almond or coffee liquer. Combined with cream, the double chocolate truffle best served chilled and is always a hit with the kids. - 34.5498
Tagliatelle Al Tartufo Nero - Tagliatelle With Black Truffles
1. Take a saucepan, add salted water and drop pasta and drain it out when half cooked.
2. Take a skillet, add some oil and butter, and lightly saute the black truffles along with chopped onion.
3. Add wine and boil until the alcohol completely... - 34.4299
Chocolate Rum Truffles
Chocolate Rum truffles are definitely one of the most amazing truffles. You can in fact please all kinds withthis chocolate rum truffles recipe. Brings out the kid in us! - 34.1328
Grind the hazelnuts finely.
Chop the chocolate into a small bowl; heat gently over a pan of simmering water until it melts.
Mix the ground nuts, icing sugar, egg white, liqueur or rum in a bowl then add the chocolate mixture.
Stir to blend thoroughly and... - 34.0919
Capitol Cheese Truffles
Cream the butter well in a food processor or blender.
Add the grated cheese and puree.
Pour in the Port, season with salt and pepper, and blend until well combined.
Refrigerate the mixture until it is firm enough to handle.
Shape the cheese into small balls... - 33.4116
Crisp Chocolate Truffles
In heavy 2-quart saucepan, combine marshmallow creme, margarine and chocolate morsels.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth; remove from heat.
Stir cereal into hot chocolate mixture, mixing until thoroughly... - 33.3802
Truffle Recipes By Category