- » Trout Soup
Trout Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of trout soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for trout soup recipes.
Thick Trout Soup
Say goodbye to winter with this lovely Trout Chowder. A little bacon goes a long way to adding richness and depth to the flavors in this Bacon and Trout Chowder. This ultimate food will nourish your body and mind. - 89.5194
Trout Soup Solyanka
1 Clean and fillet the fish, and cut each fillet into 3 pieces. Keep the heads, bones and trimmings to make the fish stock.
2 Place the fish bones with a bouquet garni in a saucepan of water, crumble in the bouillon cube and boil for 20 minutes.
3 Heat the... - 31.8443
You May Also Like!
Trout And Blue Cheese Sauce
Cut fish into 4 or 5 portions.
Place in a greased, shallow baking dish.
In a saucepan, combine soup and lemon juice; heat until boiling.
Blend in sour cream and blue cheese; simmer over low heat until heated through.
Pour over fish.
Bake, uncovered in a 375°... - 29.8388
Homemade Smoked Trout Mousse
Place the trout in a pan with the wine, onion, garlic, herbs, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Lift the fish from the pan, reserving the cooking liquor.
Discard the skin and bones; place the fish in an electric blender.
Boil... - 40.876
Lemony Smoked Trout Pate
Remove the skin and bones from the trout and flake the fish.
Heat the butter in a pan, add the onion and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually stir in the milk and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Transfer... - 40.4375
Trout With Ham And Garlic
Roll up the ham and place one piece inside the cavity of each trout.
Season each fish liberally with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and 2 trout and fry for 5 to 8 minutes on each side, until cooked.
Drain on kitchen paper and... - 36.8908
Smoked Trout Ragdale
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Skin trout and keep aside.
3. Finely dice onion.
4. Cut mushrooms into thin slices.
5. In a shallow baking dish, place trout at the bottom and top with vegetables.
6. Sprinkle spices on top and... - 38.6176
Lac La Ronge Lake Trout
Lac La Ronge Lake Trout is a wonderfully delicious seafood dish that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this soup for a get together with my extended family at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Lac La Ronge Lake Trout recipe ever... - 37.2042
Chinese Hot And Sour Soup
In a large saucepan combine the chicken broth, straw mushrooms, bamboo shoots, small sliced onion, vinegar, soy sauce, red pepper, and whole peppers.
Bring to boiling, and then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, measure thickness of the... - 43.6393
1. Heat the oil in a small saucepan and when it is hot deep-fry the garlic, a few slices at a time, until golden brown. Remove the garlic and drain on kitchen paper.
2. Put the tamarind pulp into a bowl with the measured boiling water and set aside for 20... - 34.1657
1. Set out a large, heavy saucepan or sauce pot having a tight-fitting cover.
2. Rinse fish in cold water and drain well.
3. Using a sharp, heavy knife cut fish crosswise into 1-in. slices. Break through the bone by tapping the knife with a hammer.
4. Put... - 43.5584
Put vegetables, herbs and orange peel in large kettle.
Arrange selected cleaned crustaceans over vegetables and top with firm fish of choice.
Pour olive oil over and sprinkle with salt, pepper and saffron.
Add liquid, cover and bring to fast boil; quick... - 42.0674