- » Trout Meuniere
Trout Meuniere Recipes
Enjoy our collection of trout meuniere recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for trout meuniere recipes.
Brook Trout Meuniere
Wash trout and drain, leaving head and tail on.
Dip fish into flour.
Melt 1/4 cup butter and saute trout until firm and brown.
Put trout on a serving platter and cover with chopped parsley.
Add remaining butter to pan drippings.
Cook over medium heat until... - 38.5652
In a saucepan, melt 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter.
Pour clarified butter into a frying pan.
Season trout inside and out with salt.
Dredge with flour.
Shake off excess flour.
Over moderate heat, in a large heavy bottomed frying pan, heat oil and... - 36.728
Combine flour, salt, pepper and thyme; roll trout in seasoned flour.
Cook trout in margarine in skillet over low heat until browned on both sides.
Place trout on heated platter; keep hot.
Brown butter in saucepan.
Add mushrooms; saute for 5 minutes.
Add lemon... - 36.7264
Brook Trout Meuniere
1. Clean the trout, remove the fins but leave the heads and tails on. Dip in milk and drain well.
2. Mix flour, salt and pepper. Roll fish in mixture.
3. Heat enough peanut oil in a skillet to cover the bottom to a depth of about one-fourth inch. When hot,... - 31.508
Prepare as for Trout Amandine except omit cooking oil and almonds.
Instead, fry fish in the 6 tbsp. butter and put on hot platter.
Sprinkle generously with chopped parsley.
Add the juice of 1 lemon to the butter left in the cooking pan, stir and pour over... - 21.8965
You May Also Like!
Baked Stuffed Brook Trout Meuniere
1) In a skillet, melt the butter and saute the onions for 5 minutes till soft
2) Add in the mushrooms and saute for an additional 5 minutes
3) Add in the parsley, crackers, a teaspoons of salt, ¼ teaspoon of pepper and the thyme
4) Using a knife, slit... - 45.1756
Thaw the frozen trout or wash the fresh type thoroughly.
Using scissors, trim fins close to the skin, accentuating the tail by cutting it into a V-shape to make two distinct points.
Roll fish in a mixture of flour and seasonings.
Heat oil and 2 tbsp (30 mL)... - 41.1073
Trout Meuniere With Pecans
Bone and butterfly fish, opposite, or purchase boned, butterflied fish.
Rinse butterflied fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Pour milk and flour into separate shallow dishes.
Dip rinsed fish in milk, then dip outside of fish in flour to coat.
Shake off excess... - 44.2007
Trout Meuniere Recipes By Category