- » Trout Fry
Trout Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of trout fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for trout fry recipes.
Crispy Fried Trout
Fish lovers are sure to relish this extremely tasteful recipe of Crispy Fried Trout. Prepared in a combination of flavors, this Cripsy Fried Trout offers a real treat to your taste-buds. - 45.9751
How To Make Whole Pan Fried Trout
Trout is a favorite fish, for most of the seafood lovers. If you happen to be one of them, then this recipe of pan-fried trout fish is for you. It is simple to cook, but too good for your taste buds. Watch the video and follow the instruction to cook. - 119.128
Fried Mountain Trout
Melt butter in heavy skillet; coat trout well with flour.
Fry in hot butter until browned on both sides; remove.
Reduce heat; add almonds, chives and lemon juice.
Saute until almonds are golden.
Pour over trout. - 27.7979
Pan Fried Trout
Roll trout in mixture of crumbs and salt.
Heat shortening in skillet; fry trout, turning once, for 4 minutes or until browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. - 18.7921
Crispy Fried Trout
1)Split the trouts and clean them.
2)Cut away the heads and tails of the trouts.
3)In a small bowl, mix the onion salt, garlic salt, celery salt and black pepper.
4)In a bowl of milk, dip in the trouts.
5)Sprinkle the seasoning over the... - 45.7068
Clean and fillet the fish.
Sprinkle with salt and then dry it.
Beat up the egg, dip in the fillets and sprinkle with dried breadcrumbs.
Heat the butter until a blue smoke arises.
Put in the fillets, which will fry very quickly.
Drain and serve with lemon... - 30.1163
1. Mix the flour, salt and pepper.
2. Wet the trout in cold water.
3. Coat the trout with the mix.
4. Heat a griddle with Canola oil.
5. Place the coated trout on the heated oil and cook each side for 4-5 minutes.
6. Plate and serve as a main... - 92.5131
Pan Fried Minted Brook Trout
Wash and wipe the trout, making sure that the cavities are well cleaned.
Combine the flour, salt, and pepper in a bag.
Gently shake each trout in the seasoned flour.
Lay on a piece of waxed paper.
To clarify butter, melt the 1/2 cup butter over low heat.
Skim... - 45.0226
Crispy Fried Rainbow Trout
Wash trout; dry well.
Blend milk, salt and pepper together.
Combine flour, cornmeal and paprika Dip trout into milk mixture; roll in flour mixture.
Fry in hot fat in skillet over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until brown.
Turn carefully; fry for 4 to 5... - 32.1948
Pan Fried Trout
Rinse fish in cold water; pat dry.
In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, cracker crumbs, corn-meal, garlic salt and pepper.
In another bowl, beat eggs and milk.
Dip fish in the egg mixture, then gently roll in the crumb mixture.
In a skillet, fry fish in oil... - 34.7019
Fried Trout With Bacon
Rub the trout with mustard powder and sprinkle the inside with salt and pepper.
Place flour, salt and pepper in a paper bag and put the fish inside and shake.
Melt the bacon fat with the crushed garlic and cook the fish in this until done.
Squeeze over lemon... - 30.3486
Black Hills Trout Pan Fried
Clean fish (may be skinned if desired).
Dip lightly in salad dressing, dip in mixture of corn meal, salt and pepper.
Fry in hot fat until brown.
Other fish may be substituted. - 28.8072
Fried Trout With Almonds
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Take pan off the heat and add the whole, almonds to the boiling water. Allow to stand for a few minutes.
3. Drain the almonds.
4. Skin them by pressing each at the tip between the thumb and... - 36.5177
Trout With Almonds
Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the almonds and fry gently until golden brown.
Remove the almonds from the pan.
Meanwhile wash and dry the trout.
Remove the fins and part of the tails but leave the heads on.
Fry the trout in the butter remaining in the... - 39.9356
Pan Fried Mountain Trout
Clean and rinse fresh trout.
Dredge through beaten eggs and roll in cornmeal.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Melt butter in skillet over medium heat and add trout.
Cook over medium heat about 10 min per side, allowing more time for larger trout.
Skin should be... - 33.5569
Oven-Fried Trout is a delicious side dish which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 38.2109
Fried Trout Grenoble
Thoroughly wash fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle with half the lemon juice; let stand 5 minutes.
Salt trout inside and out; roll in flour.
Heat oil in frypan.
Add trout; fry 5 minutes on each side or until golden.
Remove fish carefully with slotted... - 44.2586
Season trout with salt.
Mix pancake flour with almonds; dredge trout in flour mixture.
Cook, turning once, in hot oil until browned.
Drain on absorbent towel. - 22.4862
Prepare as for Trout Amandine except omit cooking oil and almonds.
Instead, fry fish in the 6 tbsp. butter and put on hot platter.
Sprinkle generously with chopped parsley.
Add the juice of 1 lemon to the butter left in the cooking pan, stir and pour over... - 22.0944
Fried Tenderloin Of Trout
Wash the fish, salt and pepper the pieces, and roll them in corn meal or fish fry meal.
Fill a frying pan half to capacity with cooking oil or lard.
Let the oil get hot but not smoking.
Fry the fish until brown and serve immediately with Tartar Sauce. - 25.6081
Fried Trout Grenoble
1. Clean and wash fish thoroughly. Dry with paper towels.
2. Sprinkle half the lemon juice over it. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle salt on trout inside and out.
4. Dredge in flour to coat evenly.
5. In a frying pan heat oil.
6. Fry trout for 5... - 42.6605
Breakfast Trout Fry
Cook bacon in a wide frying pan over medium heat until crisp (about 5 minutes), stirring often.
Lift out with a slotted spoon, drain, and set aside.
Spoon off and reserve 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings.
Add potatoes to drippings remaining in pan and... - 39.4557
Pan Fried Trout With Hazelnuts And Grapes
Rinse trout fillets under cold water.
Pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
Sift together flour and salt.
In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, cream, and milk.
Add flour to egg mixture and stir until batter is smooth.
In a large saucepan, heat 1/2 cup... - 40.9909
Pan Fried Salmon Trout Filets
Heat oil and butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add filets and cook 4 minutes.
Turn filets over and season well. Continue cooking about 3 minutes, depending on thickness of filets. Remove fish from pan and keep hot.
Add pine nuts and parsley to frying... - 22.6348
Fried Trout With New Potatoes
1. Wash the trout thoroughly both inside and out.
2. Drain and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. Make the parsley butter by combine softened butter with parsley, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Blend well.
4. Chill until firm and ready to... - 44.9312
Trout In Oatmeal
Treat the trout as in the recipe above, but bone the trout first as one would a herring, and flatten it.
Coat with the oatmeal, and fry in very hot butter until golden brown. - 23.0834
Scottish Fried Breakfast Trout
1) Season trout and marinate for a whole night in refrigerator.
2) On the following day, scrape off the marinade and debone the fish.
3) Dip fish first in milk and then coat with oatmeal.
4) Heat fat and brown fish in it for four or five... - 33.7764
Pan Fried Trout With Horseradish Sauce
For the sauce, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, paprika, tomato or lemon juice, and herbs.
Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Set the sauce aside.
Rinse the trout and pat dry.
Season the cavities in the fish generously with salt and... - 40.3195
Charlie's Pan-fried Trout
1. Wash and rinse the fish under running water to ensure that the fish is completely clean
2. Pat dry and slice it to open flat.
3. In a separate bowl, place the flour and sage and mix well
4. Sprinkle this coating on top of the fish and pat... - 41.4613
Blackened Trout Fillets
Chef John Longo shows how to prepare Blackened trout with homefries. It is an extremely easy but yummy recipe. John shares the secret to make blackened trouts in the video. Watch the video and learn..... - 32.9817
Fried Trout With Soured Cream And Mushroom Sauce
Mix the flour with salt and pepper to taste in a polythene bag.
Add the fish and shake gently to coat them with the seasoned flour.
Melt 50 g/2 oz of the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the fish, in batches, and fry for about 5 minutes on each side... - 42.0077
Pan Fried Trout With Caper Sauce
Warm the olive oil in a small saucepan; add the anchovies and stir over low heat until they have dissolved into a paste.
Add the remaining sauce ingredients and simmer the mixture until it is reduced by one-third, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, dredge the... - 39.9814
Trout With Almonds
Roll the trout in the seasoned flour.
Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a large saute or frying pan.
Fry the trout for about 5 minutes on each side or until well browned and cooked.
Transfer the fish to a warm serving dish and keep hot.
Add the remaining... - 34.7651
Trout With Almonds
Marinate the trout in the milk and salt for 10 minutes.
Remove and roll in the flour.
Melt 6 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan and cook the trout for 4-6 minutes over a medium heat.
Place on a heated dish and keep warm.
Add the remaining butter to the... - 37.9797
Pan Fried Trout And Potatoes
1. Cut unpeeled potatoes into 1/4 inch-thick slices. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon butter or margarine and 1 tablespoon salad oil until butter melts. Add sliced potatoes, onion, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook until potato slices are... - 35.0913
My passion for Trout Amandine grew during high school days. Served as Main Dish the Trout Amandine comes from European culinary art. I will look forward to your feedback. - 42.8204
Rainbow Trout Breakfast Fillets
Rainbow Trout Breakfast Fillets is a mouth watering breakfast recipe. An easy to prepare Rainbow Trout Breakfast Fillets recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 32.4697
Marinate skinned trout in Tabasco sauce for 30 min.
Roll in salted cornmeal and deep fry until brown and floating in the oil. - 20.4472
Trout With Almonds
1. In the seasoned flour, coat the fish and shake any excess flour off
2. In a large skillet, melt three tablespoons of clarified butter and panfry the trout over medium flame for five minutes on each side
3. Check if the fish is cooked through, lift... - 39.2191
Trout With Herbs
1) Coat the trout with flour, salt and pepper mixture.
2) In a heavy frying pan, heat the oil.
2)... - 42.9765
Hungarian Stippled Trout
Salt the cleaned trout.
Mix the flour with some red paprika.
Cut the peeled potatoes and cook in salted water, timing them so that they are ready.
Remove the stalks of the parsley, wash and squeeze it out and chop.
A quarter of an hour before serving heat 3... - 38.2686
Thaw fish, if frozen; rinse and pat dry.
Season trout with salt and pepper.
Combine egg with cream or milk.
Dip trout in flour, then in egg mixture.
In large skillet heat oil and the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Fry fish till golden, 8 to 10 minutes;... - 42.0091
Basil Shrimp And Brook Trout
1. About 5-10 minutes before cooking season the trout with lea and perrin Worcestershire sauce and juice of half a lemon.
2. In a pan heat together butter and extra virgin olive oil.
3. Dredge the trouts in all purpose flour, add into the pan and fry... - 106.408
Trout In Oatmeal
1. In a frypan heat the oil.
2. Dry the trout and dredge either in oatmeal or flour.
3. Lay in the hot pan and cook for 7 minutes per inch thickness of fish.
4. Serve with lemon wedges. - 29.7377
Bone trout, if desired.
Season trout with salt and pepper.
Mix together the egg and cream.
Dip the trout in flour, then in the egg-cream mixture.
Heat together the oil and the 2 tablespoons butter; fry trout in hot fat till golden and flakes easily, 8 to 10... - 37.583
Grilled Marinated Trout
Place fish, wine, lemon juice, orange rind, ginger and chives in bowl.
Marinate 2 hours in refrigerator.
Drain fish well.
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Add fish and fennel sprigs; season well.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes over high heat, stirring once or twice. - 37.8279
Rainbow Trout Rocky Mountain Style
Sprinkle cleaned trout inside and out with salt and pepper, mixed together.
Roll in cornmeal and panfry in hot butter for 5 minutes on each side, or until golden-brown and fish flakes easily with a fork.
Makes 4 servings. - 26.4562
Almond Topped Trout
1) Rinse the trout clean. Pat them dry.
2) Dust flour over the fish to coat both sides well.
3) In a frying pan, melt butter. Fry the trout for 5 minutes per side.
4) Using a fish slice turn the trout over. Sprinkle salt, pepper, parsley and... - 37.9698
Rocky Mountain Trout
In a large skillet, fry bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon from skillet; drain on paper towels.
Crumble into large pieces.
Reserve 2 tablespoons bacon drippings in skillet.
Reserve remaining drippings.
Add onion rings to drippings in skillet; saute until soft... - 40.2429
Trout With Baby Potatoes And Cauliflower
1. Cut the trout fillets across into thick slices and set aside.
2. Scrub the potatoes lightly and halve them. Boil them in salted water for about 15 minutes or until they are just tender. Drain well.
3. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan and... - 33.7334
In a saucepan, melt 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter.
Pour clarified butter into a frying pan.
Season trout inside and out with salt.
Dredge with flour.
Shake off excess flour.
Over moderate heat, in a large heavy bottomed frying pan, heat oil and... - 36.9494
Clean fish, cut off fins then slice in pieces just under 1/2 inch thick.
Coat pieces of trout in seasoned flour.
Dip in egg then roll in chopped almonds.
Place on a serving plate and refrigerate until ready to deep-fry in hot oil.
To make Dill Sauce, blend... - 42.5779
Thaw fish, if frozen; rinse and pat dry with paper toweling.
Season with a little salt and pepper.
Mix egg and cream.
Dip trout in flour, then in egg mixture.
In large skillet heat oil and the 2 tablespoons butter.
Fry fish 8 to 10 minutes, turning... - 40.2789
Trout With Bacon
1) Wash and clean the trout. Remove the heads, if you wish.
2) In a plate, season the flour properly.
3) Roll the fish in seasoned flour evenly on all sides.
4) In a frying pan, melt butter and place the coated fish.
5) Gently fry for... - 37.6845
Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Trout
1) In a bowl add the eggs, milk, salt and pepper, beat well.
2) In a pan, melt the butter, stir in the eggs and stir continuously over low heat until the eggs thicken; add the fish and stir further until creamy and well heated.
3) In a pan, fry the... - 37.3974
Brook Trout Meuniere
Wash trout and drain, leaving head and tail on.
Dip fish into flour.
Melt 1/4 cup butter and saute trout until firm and brown.
Put trout on a serving platter and cover with chopped parsley.
Add remaining butter to pan drippings.
Cook over medium heat until... - 37.1004
Thaw the frozen trout or wash the fresh type thoroughly.
Using scissors, trim fins close to the skin, accentuating the tail by cutting it into a V-shape to make two distinct points.
Roll fish in a mixture of flour and seasonings.
Heat oil and 2 tbsp (30 mL)... - 41.3111
Trout With Shrimp
Fry the fish in oil or butter in a pan.
Do not let the butter burn.
Remove the fish and set aside and keep warm.
In the same butter fry the mushrooms and shrimp for about 4 minutes and add the juice of at least 1 lemon together with salt and pepper to taste... - 29.1439
Trout Filets With Crabmeat Sauce
Chef Scott is going back to where his forte is and making a very traditional Southern Louisiana style dish that is Supreme of Trout with Crabmeat Sauce. This recipe was first developed by a restaurant which no longer exists but thankfully Scott has it with a... - 116.921
Trout In Butter Sauce
Sprinkle fish inside and out with salt.
Roll in flour; shake off excess.
Heat 1/4 cup of the butter in a frying pan (use one that is large enough so that trout lie flat) and brown fish on both sides, taking care not to burn.
Transfer cooked fish to a warm... - 39.834
Trout Soup Solyanka
1 Clean and fillet the fish, and cut each fillet into 3 pieces. Keep the heads, bones and trimmings to make the fish stock.
2 Place the fish bones with a bouquet garni in a saucepan of water, crumble in the bouillon cube and boil for 20 minutes.
3 Heat the... - 32.0712
Oven Crispy Trout
Preheat oven to 500°F.
Wash and dry pan dressed trout, season with salt and pepper.
Brush fish cavity with melted margarine and sprinkle with parsley.
Blend cheese and bread crumbs; set aside.
Beat eggs, milk and salt lightly.
Dip each trout into milk... - 44.7471
Whole Baked Trout With Red Peppers
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place in a lightly buttered baking dish.
Make three or four diagonal incisions through the skin along one side of the trout.
Insert half a garlic clove and a thin slice of lime into each slit.
Scatter sprigs of parsley, tarragon, and... - 41.1958
Stuffed Trout With Mushroom And Paprika
Chop the cleaned and washed champignon mushrooms.
Heat 1 1/2 oz. butter in a pan, add the chopped mushroom and fry over a good steady flame, stirring constantly.
Salt and season with pepper.
Finally add the red paprika, mix and put aside.
Soak the rolls in... - 42.3999
Potato Patties With Smoked Trout
1. Put potatoes and onion in a clean tea-towel and squeeze out excess water. Tip into a bowl and add eggs, flour and pepper; mix to a batter.
2. Melt half the butter in a large frying pan. Add batter, 1-2 tablespoons at a time, to pan, leaving 2cm (3/4 in)... - 28.2461
Trout With Chilli Bean Sauce
Clean and dry the fish, leaving on the head and tail.
Score the sides several times.
Heat a frying-pan with 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the fish on both sides -about 2 minutes.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same oil stir-fry the ginger, garlic and chilli-bean... - 45.2597
Trout With Herb Sauce
1) Clean the fish and sprinkle with salt.
2) let it sit for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
4) In the fish cavities, put the mixed herbs and close the cavities with skewers.
5) Make 2 cuts at the back of the fish.
6) Roll... - 36.1458
Stuffed Brook Trout With Shredded Almonds
This Stuffed Brook Trout is so very delicious ! This fish fritter sprinkled with shredded almonds makes a crispy snack or an accompaniment. Try this with savory sauces and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Stuffed Brook Trout are welcome. - 38.2272
Smoked Trout And Potato Wedges
1) In a saucepan, pour in water and bring it to a boil by adding salt. Add potatoes to boil for 15 minutes until tender.
2) In a large colander, tip the spinach in the sink. Drain the potatoes over the spinach so the cooking water wilts it.
3)... - 45.6612
Stuffed Tarragon Trout
1) Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
2) In cold water, wash the trout thoroughly, scraping off remaining scales, if any. Gently pat dry the trout.
3) With lemon juice, rub the split trout, both inside and out.
4) Over each trout, sprinkle pepper... - 41.1002
Brook Trout With Mushroom Sauce
1. Arrange the fish in a single layer in a shallow container. Pour the lemon juice over the fish and set aside to marinate.
2. In a medium saucepan, warm 3 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat until it is melted. Add the garlic and saute, stirring, for... - 40.3887
Trout Meuniere With Pecans
Bone and butterfly fish, opposite, or purchase boned, butterflied fish.
Rinse butterflied fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Pour milk and flour into separate shallow dishes.
Dip rinsed fish in milk, then dip outside of fish in flour to coat.
Shake off excess... - 44.4031
Chinese trout is a lovely trout recipe made with soy sauce to taste. Marinated with soy, the trout is broiled to cook with frequent marinade brushes. Served with a catsup, soy and vinegar sauce, cooked and spiced with ginger and garlic, it is full of oriental... - 46.0127
Trout With Salami Topping
Thaw frozen fish; dry with paper toweling.
Combine flour, paprika, salt, and pepper.
Roll fish in flour mixture.
In a large heavy skillet melt the butter.
Place fish in skillet in a single layer.
Fry till browned on one side, 4 to 5 minutes.
Turn... - 42.5555
Coat trout well with flour.
Fry trout in small amount of hot fat in skillet over low heat until trout are golden brown on both sides.
Remove from skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Drain on absorbent toweling. - 22.6362
Speckled Trout Amandine
The trout may be deliciously fried if it is first soaked in a small quantity of milk.
Slice 2 cloves garlic and add to the milk about 1/2 hour before adding the fish.
Flavor the milk with salt, pepper, and a small onion, scraped.
After soaking, the fish... - 28.5167
Broiled Trout Scandinavia
1. Thaw the trout well.
2. Rinse with water and pat dry with kitchen towel or paper towel.
3. Dip the tout in milk and then rollover flour.
4. In a flame-proof dish, heat cooking oil or fat.
5. Add enough oil to cover 1/8 inch height of... - 42.6628
Roll each trout lightly in flour.
Fry trout in 1/4 cup butter in skillet over low heat until golden brown on each side; salt.
Cook, covered, over very low heat for 8 minutes.
Place trout on hot platter.
Add 4 tablespoons butter to pan drippings; pour in... - 27.1055
Trout With Brown Butter
1. Get the heats removed and the trout cleaned by the fishmonger.
2. Roll the trout in seasoned flour from all sides and then place in hot butter.
3. Fry and then reduce the heat. Cook for 8-10 minutes in all. Keep turning to cook... - 41.0153
Crispy Trout Fillets
Make thick batter of pancake mix and beverage; dip fillets into batter.
Fry in deep oil at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown. - 18.67
Trout With Ham And Garlic
Roll up the ham and place one piece inside the cavity of each trout.
Season each fish liberally with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and 2 trout and fry for 5 to 8 minutes on each side, until cooked.
Drain on kitchen paper and... - 37.1093
Trout With Almonds
Clean fish, wipe dry.
Goat each fish with seasoned flour and fry in very hot melted butter on each side until golden brown.
Lower heat under the butter.
Add the almonds and fry gently until browned slightly.
Pour hot butter and almonds over the... - 27.4562
Thaw the trout if using frozen.
Dry with paper towels and roll in the salt and flour.
Rub the rosemary inside the trout.
Heat the oil in a frying pan with the butter.
Lay the trout in the pan and fry for 5 minutes, turning several times.
Then pour over the... - 41.0849
Arrange fish in a single layer in a baking dish; pour milk over fish and let stand for 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine onions, parsley, lemon juice, and pepper.
Remove fish from milk; sprinkle cavity of each trout with salt and spread with onion... - 41.639
Pan Sauteed Trout Stuffed With Sage
1) Stuff each trout with 4 to 6 sprigs of herb, as per taste and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2) Fasten the trout with a bit of twine or butcher string to withhold and reserve the filling.
3) In a large saute pan,( or use required... - 36.5477
Combine mushrooms, onion and cheese; spoon into cavity of each fish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Securely close cavities with toothpicks or metal nails (as used for a stuffed turkey) to keep stuffing inside.
Broil about 5 to 10 minutes per side until fish... - 30.2833
Trout Filled Beef Tomatoes
1. Cut the tops off the tomatoes and, using a grapefruit knife, remove the flesh (use for a sauce or another dish). Cut the trout fillets into small bite-sized pieces. Preheat a moderate grill.
2. Heat the olive oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan and fry... - 35.1971
Trout With Almonds
Season the trout with salt and black pepper.
Dip them in milk, then in flour, shaking off the excess afterwards.
In a frying pan melt half the butter with the olive oil.
Fry the fish until they are golden brown on both sides and the flesh flakes off easily... - 39.9132
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the garlic and onion till soft.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the eggs. Stir well.
4) Once the contents are well mixed, add the... - 40.9325
Baked Stuffed Trout
Clean, scale, empty and dry the fish.
Make the forcemeat stiff.
Stuff the trout with forcemeat, and sew up or skewer the openings.
Place in a baking-tin or dish with 2 oz of butter and bake in a moderate oven (350° F., Gas 4) for about 1/2 hr., basting... - 36.0345
Quick Baked Trout
1. Melt the butter in a pan, add the bacon and fry for 1-2 minutes, until the fat begins to run. Add the leek and cook for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
2. Make 3 slashes in each side of the trout and season well with salt and pepper.
3. Reserve one lemon wedge.... - 33.5849
Filleted Trout With Almonds
In a skillet large enough to hold the fillets, melt butter till foaming.
Saute about 3 minutes on each side.
Once cooked, sprinkle fish with salt and pepper, remove from skillet, and keep warm on a serving platter.
Add nuts to the unwashed pan and... - 40.6449
Trout With Almonds
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter and add almonds.
Cook, stirring, until nuts are toasted golden.
Pour nuts and butter from pan into a container and set aside.
In same pan, melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter over... - 36.4414
Bacon Stuffed Trout
Preheat oven to 500°.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp; remove from pan, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings; add onion to pan and cook, stirring, until soft.
Stir in bacon.
Place 2 tablespoons... - 45.207
Stuffed Mountain Trout
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2) Place trout on board,clean and remove fins and backbone.
3)Do not cut through the back skin
4)In a food grinder,mix shrimp,haddock,onions,chives and bread.
5)Now add yolks and cream carefully until its... - 45.6091
Smoked Trout With Fusilli
1) In a pan, cook the fusilli in the boiling salted water, until 3/4 done.
2) In a frying pan, gently saute the leek in the oil for about 3 minutes, until soft.
3) Drain the tomatoes and squeeze to remove excess juice and most of the seeds. break the... - 45.3109
Baked Stuffed Lake Trout
1. Wipe the fish inside and out with a damp cloth.
2. Sprinkle the cavities with about 1 tsp lemon juice.
3. Reserve the rest of the juice.
4. To prepare the dressing, place the bread crumbs in a large bowl.
5. Add the grated lemon rind.
6. Melt the butter in... - 45.8552
Trout Fillets With Jerusalem Artichoke Puree
1. Cook the artichokes in boiling salted water for 15 minutes until tender. Drain.
2. Mash the artichokes to a puree with 1 -2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2-3 tablespoons skimmed milk and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Combine 2 tablespoons lemon juice and the... - 30.6175
Trout Fry Recipes By Category