- » Trout
Trout is a variety of fish found in freshwater and saltwater hailing from the Salmoninae subfamily of the family Salmonidae. Salmon is related to the same family as trout however contrasting to most trout, most ... More »
Lime Parsley Butter Baked Fish
This dish is ultra easy to make. All you need are five simple ingredients to end up with a great meal. You can use limes or lemons for this and any fish of your choice. - 127.047
Pan Seared Fish With Citrus Butter
The beauty of this recipe is that you can use any fish you like, so go ahead and make sure use the least expensive one you can find. It is very easy to make and elegant enough to entertain. - 121.205
Steamed Speckled Trout With Vegetables
This dish so completely steamed with the fish and the vegetables steamed till al dente! The flavors of the dish are intact and sealed! Watch this video for more! - 118.951
How To Make Whole Pan Fried Trout
Trout is a favorite fish, for most of the seafood lovers. If you happen to be one of them, then this recipe of pan-fried trout fish is for you. It is simple to cook, but too good for your taste buds. Watch the video and follow the instruction to cook. - 117.193
A real summer treat. Try this charbroiled trout with lemon butter sauce. This is a Japanese way of cooking and the video makes it more authentic by using the same method. Topped with a flavorful lemon and butter sauce with parsley, this gives a unique taste... - 109.345
Gluten Free Herbed Rainbow Trout
Want to cook your trout fillets deliciously? Here is a Gluten Free herbed rainbow trout by Kimberly's Kitchen and the chef is making a mouth watering dish. She is using fresh herbs like thyme, rosemary, parsley, basil, fresh lemon juice, peel, olive oil and... - 108.529
How To Cook Trout - Hungry In Brooklyn
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) In a mortar and pestal, grind the garlic, salt, pepper, and rosemary until a paste has been formed.
3) Thin out the paste with the lemon juice and olive oil.
4) Place your fish on a baking sheet... - 105.752
Grilled Steelhouse Rainbow Trout
Have a steelhead trout for a change for your grill! Grill this beauty up and you wouldn’t' regret haven't made this seafood delectable. Watch this video to have ago at this wondrous recipe! - 98.5813
Baked Trout Stuffed With Scallions And Garlic
Let us make some baked trout. You like them don’t you. They are good for parties but can be made for a weekend dinner for the family too. Watch the video for a twist in the recipe! The trout is stuffed with some yummy filling. - 91.3868
Broiled Rainbow Trout With Parsley Brown Butter
If you are looking for a really easy and delicious way to cook trout, this is it. There cannot be a simpler way to cook this earthy, delicate fish and serve it with a basic buerre noir or brown butter sauce. There is no way you could go wrong with this. This... - 90.8096
1. Mix the flour, salt and pepper.
2. Wet the trout in cold water.
3. Coat the trout with the mix.
4. Heat a griddle with Canola oil.
5. Place the coated trout on the heated oil and cook each side for 4-5 minutes.
6. Plate and serve as a main... - 90.5769
Broiled Stuffed Trout
A trout fish is easy to make! Try this version of chef Marshall's recipe of the stuffed trout! Nothing much to it! Nice flavors and a simple dish! Watch this video for more on cooking this fish! - 88.1309
Trout Baked In Escarole
Trouts are always my fascination while cooking. Once I found good quality trouts in market and then start the hunt for a perfect recipe. At last I tried myself and took a little of this and little of that and cooked Trout Baked In Escarole. Wow! Its simply... - 50.7954
Braised Lake Trout
This Braised Lake Trout makes a terrific combination with rice or noodles ! Try out this fabulous fish with sauces dish and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Braised Lake Trout are welcome - 47.877
Commander's Palace Trout Alexander
Skin and bone trout.
Place pieces side by side in a buttered shallow saucepan.
Add milk to cover fish halfway and add about half as much water as milk.
Sprinkle lightly with salt, add bay leaves, and cover the pan.
Bring liquid to a boil.
Reduce heat and... - 47.4309
Basil & Shrimp Stuffed Trout
In medium bowl combine celery, green onion and butter.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until celery is tender.
Stir in mushrooms, parsley, lemon peel, salt, basil and pepper.
Stir in bread cubes to coat.
Cut shrimp into 1/4- to 1/2-in pieces; mix into... - 47.3161
Vegetable Coconut Stuffed Trout
1. Rinse fish and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2. Rub fish with salt them place in a baking dish.
3. Brush fish on both sides with cream of coconut.
4. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle lemon juice.
5. Preheat the oven to 450 °F
6. To... - 47.0939
Rice Stuffed Baked Trout
1) Wipe the fillet of a trout dry after washing it properly.
2) Add salt on the outside while spreading melted butter on the inside .
3) Add chopped onion, celery and parsley with mixed spice, boiled rice and butter.
4) Mix it with boiling water.
5)... - 46.9502
Ring Mold Of Sea Trout
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut the fish into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) slices.
Arrange on a round platter, cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Leave the fish to cool for a few minutes before removing the bones... - 46.0503
Trout Maitre D'hotel
Melt 25 g (1 oz) butter and lightly fry the almonds until golden brown.
Reserve to use later.
Wash and clean the trout thoroughly - if they are not too large for pressure cooker leave the heads on, otherwise remove the heads.
Butter four pieces of foil and... - 45.9184
Gateau Of Sea Trout
Cut the fish into pieces and arrange on a round dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for for 5 minutes.
Remove lid and leave to cool.
Put the butter in a bowl and soften in the microwave oven for 30 seconds on HIGH.
When the fish is cooked, remove the bones and... - 45.7829
Crispy Fried Trout
Fish lovers are sure to relish this extremely tasteful recipe of Crispy Fried Trout. Prepared in a combination of flavors, this Cripsy Fried Trout offers a real treat to your taste-buds. - 45.7388
Baked Stuffed Lake Trout
1. Wipe the fish inside and out with a damp cloth.
2. Sprinkle the cavities with about 1 tsp lemon juice.
3. Reserve the rest of the juice.
4. To prepare the dressing, place the bread crumbs in a large bowl.
5. Add the grated lemon rind.
6. Melt the butter in... - 45.6494
Crispy Fried Trout
1)Split the trouts and clean them.
2)Cut away the heads and tails of the trouts.
3)In a small bowl, mix the onion salt, garlic salt, celery salt and black pepper.
4)In a bowl of milk, dip in the trouts.
5)Sprinkle the seasoning over the... - 45.4991
Stuffed Mountain Trout
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2) Place trout on board,clean and remove fins and backbone.
3)Do not cut through the back skin
4)In a food grinder,mix shrimp,haddock,onions,chives and bread.
5)Now add yolks and cream carefully until its... - 45.4003
Glacier Springs Trout With Duxelles
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Take a skillet, place on medium heat and melt butter. Stir in onions and sauté for 5 to 8 minutes till they turn golden brown. Add in shallots, mushrooms, pepper, singer and salt. Sauté for a couple of... - 45.318
1) In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan place arrange trout fillets and shrimp.
2) Mix butter and lemon juice.
3) With the butter mixture baste fillets and shrimp lightly.
4) Bake at 350° for 10 minutes basting in between with butter mixture.
5)... - 45.272
Baked Stuffed Brook Trout Meuniere
1) In a skillet, melt the butter and saute the onions for 5 minutes till soft
2) Add in the mushrooms and saute for an additional 5 minutes
3) Add in the parsley, crackers, a teaspoons of salt, ¼ teaspoon of pepper and the thyme
4) Using a knife, slit... - 45.1756
Smoked Trout With Fusilli
1) In a pan, cook the fusilli in the boiling salted water, until 3/4 done.
2) In a frying pan, gently saute the leek in the oil for about 3 minutes, until soft.
3) Drain the tomatoes and squeeze to remove excess juice and most of the seeds. break the... - 45.0977
Trout With Dill
1) Sprinkle salt and pepper on trout to season.
2) Preheat the grill.
MAKING ... - 45.0645
Bacon Stuffed Trout
Preheat oven to 500°.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp; remove from pan, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings; add onion to pan and cook, stirring, until soft.
Stir in bacon.
Place 2 tablespoons... - 44.9923
Stuffed Brook Trout
In a 1-quart casserole, combine the onions, peppers, and oil.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes, mushrooms, stock, rice, soy sauce, and celery seeds.
Cover with a lid.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Let stand, covered, for 5... - 44.8273
Pan Fried Minted Brook Trout
Wash and wipe the trout, making sure that the cavities are well cleaned.
Combine the flour, salt, and pepper in a bag.
Gently shake each trout in the seasoned flour.
Lay on a piece of waxed paper.
To clarify butter, melt the 1/2 cup butter over low heat.
Skim... - 44.8028
Trout In Adobe
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place the corn husks in a shallow pan and cover them with water to soften.
Melt a couple of tablespoons of the butter in a saute pan, add the mushrooms and garlic, and saute until they're soft.
Raise the heat, add the wine, season... - 44.6236
Terrine Of Trout With Petits Pois
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and arrange on an oval dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Remove the crusts from the bread and cut into cubes.
Put the bread into a bowl and pour over the... - 44.5522
Oven Crispy Trout
Preheat oven to 500°F.
Wash and dry pan dressed trout, season with salt and pepper.
Brush fish cavity with melted margarine and sprinkle with parsley.
Blend cheese and bread crumbs; set aside.
Beat eggs, milk and salt lightly.
Dip each trout into milk... - 44.5494
In 1-qt casserole combine celery, onion, green pepper and 1/4 cup butter.
Cover; microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in bread crumbs and pepper.
If necessary, secure with wooden picks.
Place in 8x8-in baking... - 44.4605
Trout In Parchment
Use whole trout with their heads and tails removed.
Or cut larger trout into serving size pieces (bone them, if you wish).
For each trout or serving, cut a piece of parchment paper about 18 to 20 inches square.
Oil or wet both sides of the parchment.
Place... - 44.4473
Spicy Grilled Trout
1) Wash the Trout Fillert under cold running water. Pat them dry.
2) In a bowl, add in lemon juice, vegetable oil, chili powder, ground cumin, paprika, garlic clove and red pepper. Stir to mix.
3) In a durable zip lock pouch, add in the fillets.... - 44.3973
1. Remove skin from fillets.
2. In a bowl combine orange juice, salt, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
3. Dip fillets in juice mixture and dredge in breadcrumbs.
4. Lightly grease a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, place fillets in a with... - 44.3661
Smoked Trout Appetizer
1. Using a large filleting knife, carefully skin the smoked trout before filleting.
2. Halve each fillet and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, beat heavy cream adding 1-2 tablespoons iced water, until firm.
4. Fold in grated... - 44.34
Broiled Trout Scandinavia
1. Thaw the trout well.
2. Rinse with water and pat dry with kitchen towel or paper towel.
3. Dip the tout in milk and then rollover flour.
4. In a flame-proof dish, heat cooking oil or fat.
5. Add enough oil to cover 1/8 inch height of... - 44.1214
Court Bouillon For Trout
Court Bouillon For Trout recipes is one of the most easy and healthy recipes to make bouillon. It is a wonderful side dish and always earns everybody’s appreciation. Seafood is the most important ingredient in Court Bouillon For Trout. - 44.0809
1. Start by preparing the stuffing, then chill it.
2. Take the trout and stuff and sew its cavities
3. In aluminum foil pan, butter the bottom properly
4. In the pan, add carrot and onion, also sprinkle thyme, and place the pan on a grill
5. Take the... - 44.0667
Make fish stock using heads, trimmings, fins in 1-quart water with 1 cup sauterne.
Add parsley, celery and peppercorns.
Simmer down to 2 cups liquid.
Strain through cheesecloth and set aside.
Boil shrimp in 2 cups wine for 2 minutes.
Remove shrimp and set... - 44.029
Barbecued Steelhead Trout
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) Rub the fish on the inner and outer surface with salt and pepper, then with the mashed garlic.
3) In a bowl, mix the vegetables together and stuff into the fish.
4) Cover the fish with bacon slices and... - 44.0159
Cold Poached Trout
1) To prepare court bouillon, in a large (12-inch) skillet. Add 2 cups water with Chablis, celery, onion, parsley, lemon slices, carrot, bay leaf and salt.
2) Boil it, reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Add trout to pan and cover... - 44.0148
Grilled Stuffed Trout
Rinse the trout under cold water and blot dry.
Remove any remaining bones with tweezers.
Generously season the fish with salt and pepper.
For the stuffing Remove the stems of the spinach, pat dry, and cut it into thin strips.
Pour the oil into a large skillet... - 43.9108
Stuffed Brook Trout
Mix together in a dish the 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter, green onions, mushrooms, dill, mustard, pepper, salt and sherry.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH, stirring once.
In another dish, melt the 2 tablespoons (30 mL) butter 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the... - 43.8729
Sweet And Sour Trout
Sweet And Sour Trout is an irresistible side dish recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with seafood; I am sure you will enjoy this Sweet And Sour Trout!. - 43.8679
Calico Stuffed Trout
Rinse trout and pat dry, then rub cut sides of garlic over inside cavity of each.
Cut six 8 by 12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil; grease foil and center one trout on each piece.
Insert metal blade.
Place carrot in work bowl and... - 43.7736
Wild And Wonderful Stuffed Trout
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F
2. Open slit in trout as far as possible
3. Working fingers from tail toward heac, loosen bones from flesh and gently pull out with the help of a pair of scissors
4. Make stuffing: slice onions and... - 43.7563
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Clean and rinse the trout thoroughly in cold water.
3) Dip the trout in the lemon juice.
4) In a greased pan, place the trout and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the fish flakes... - 43.6099
Braised Trout Brook Or Rainbow
1. Clean the fish, removing heads, tails and fins. Rinse and dry.
2. Melt the butter or margarine in a heavy skillet which will hold the fish laid flat.
3. Stir the flour and spices into the hot fat.
4. Add the fish, raise the heat and color fish on both... - 43.5373
Trout Saute Alla Rosina
1) Clean the trout by separating the head, tails and scales from the body. Wash, pat dry and rub a little oil over its skin.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the cheese, cornmeal and salt and dredge the trouts in one-by-one till they are coated... - 43.3181
Bacon & Rice Stuffed Trout
1. On a microwave grilling rack, arrange the bacon slices.
2. Cover them with double sheets of paper toweling.
3. Microwave on HIGH for just about 4 minutes or until crisp.
4. Place bacon on paper toweling and let cool slightly before... - 43.0686
Smoked Trout Savories
Place fish in pan, cover with water and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes each side or until easily flaked with fork.
Remove from pan and drain.
Peel away skin and flake fish into bowl, removing any bones.
Melt butter in pan, add... - 43.0251
Hickory Smoked Stuffed Trout
About 1 hour before cooking, soak the hickory chips in enough water to cover; drain.
In skillet cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in apricots, orange juice, sugar, bouillon granules, and celery salt.
Heat and stir to dissolve bouillon... - 42.9359
Shells With Smoked Trout & Chives
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
If you like, cut green beans crosswise in half.
After pasta has cooked 5 minutes, add green beans to pasta cooking water and continue cooking until pasta and beans are done.
Meanwhile,... - 42.8107
Crab-stuffed Trout With Tarragon
The crab stuffed trout with tarragon is a baked trout recipe prepared along with mushrooms and onions. The crab stuffing is flavored with parsley and tarragon and seasoned to taste. simply baked and garnished with lemon twists, the crab stuffed trout with... - 42.7828
Trout With Herbs
1) Coat the trout with flour, salt and pepper mixture.
2) In a heavy frying pan, heat the oil.
2)... - 42.7745
Grilled Trout is a delicious seafood preparation that adds an exquisite element to your dinner spreads. The secret behind my very successful Grilled Trout is this unique recipe. You simply have to try it! - 42.714
FOR THE PESTO, combine the mint, garlic, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese in a food processor and blend until very smooth.
With the machine running, slowly pour in the olive oil.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer the pesto to a bowl and stir in the... - 42.6044
Thaw the fish if frozen, or clean fresh trout; wash and pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle inside the fish lightly with salt and pepper.
Combine the butter and parsley and spread the mixture inside the cavity of each fish.
Beat the egg together with the milk... - 42.5156
Trout In Muscadet
Melt butter in a saucepan, and gently saute shallots.
Julienne the carrot, celery, and leek, and add them to the pan.
Cover, and cook gently for 15 min.
Add mushrooms, and cook for 2 min.
Season with salt and pepper.
Line a large baking dish with tin... - 42.509
Trout With Almonds And Red Peppers
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190 degree Centigrade.
2. In a roaasting tin, toss the pepper, tomatoes, garlic, oil and vinegar together.
3. In the pre-heated oven, roast for 20 minutes.
4. Take the roasting tin out of the oven and place the... - 42.4937
Clean fish, cut off fins then slice in pieces just under 1/2 inch thick.
Coat pieces of trout in seasoned flour.
Dip in egg then roll in chopped almonds.
Place on a serving plate and refrigerate until ready to deep-fry in hot oil.
To make Dill Sauce, blend... - 42.3685
Trout Au Bleu
1) Trim the fish and split down back.
2) In a skillet, combine the vinegar and chicken broth together.
3) Add the bay leaf and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Add the fish into the broth and simmer for another 15 minutes, or until tender.
5)... - 42.2713
Chive And Parsey Desto Filled Ocean Trout
Blend or process herbs, nuts, the oil, garlic and cheese until pesto is almost smooth.
Place one piece of fish, skin-side down, on board; spread with pesto.
Top with remaining fish piece, skin-side up; tie with kitchen string.
Place fish in large... - 42.2157
Prepare Stuffing and chill.
Stuff trout and sew cavities closed.
Generously butter the bottom of an aluminum foil pan large enough to hold the fish side by side.
Spread the carrot and onion in the pan; sprinkle with thyme.
Place the pan on the grill.
Lay the... - 42.1233
1)Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2)In a saucepan, take some butter and cook onion for 3 minutes in it.
3)Add in Chablis and cream. Let simmer for 10 minutes. Gradually bring to boil.
4)Remove from heat.
5)Now add in the salt and egg... - 42.0645
€¢ Wash fish under cold running water. Wipe with paper towel.
€¢ Place milk in plate and roll fish in it, then in flour and breadcrumbs.
€¢ Preheat a browning dish 7 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Without removing the dish from the oven, add the butter. It... - 41.9865
1. Start by prepare a stuffing, take a bowl, and in it saute the onion and mushrooms in melted butter, later continue to add the chopped spinach, herbs, lemon rind and nutmeg
2. In the trout, spoon this mixture, then add seasoned flour over the fish,... - 41.9832
Herbed Trout In Foil
Thoroughly wash the trout inside and out, pat them dry and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Sprinkle the insides with the seasoned salt.
Wash and shake the herbs dry.
Chop the dill, remove the leaves from the basil and sage.
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Lay dabs... - 41.9205
Baked Stuffed Trout
Heat oven to 350°F.
In 10-inch skillet, melt margarine over medium heat.
Add onion and celery.
Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except oil and trout.
Pour oil into 13 x 9-inch baking... - 41.8872
Freeze fish 48 hours at 0°F.
Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
Place fish in large glass or plastic bowl.
Add juice and jalapeno peppers.
Add remaining ingredients, except salt, stirring gently to combine.
With back of spoon, gently press mixture... - 41.8697
Cook rice as directed on package; drain.
Arrange uncooked trout in shallow well buttered pan.
Season trout lightly with salt, pepper and paprika.
Spoon cooked wild rice into opening of each trout; top each with a tomato slice and mushroom cap.
Arrange 2 thin... - 41.8456
Trout With Courgettes
1) In a wok, melt the butter.
2) Toss in the gutted trout.
3) Cook the trout till it browns well on the underside. Flip the trout over gently. Brown the other side as well.
4) Slice the courgettes and add them into the wok over the fish.
5) Add in... - 41.7377
Microwave Buttered Trout
1) Arrange the trouts on the chopping board. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper inside and out.
2) Place the fish around the edge of a large microwavable plate. Let the tail ends of the fish overlap.
3) Add a quarter piece of butter over each of the... - 41.7127
Lemon Sesame Rainbow Trout
1. Preheat the charcoal grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Wash the fish to clean and dry them.
4. In a bowl mix oil, sesame seeds, lemon juice and seasonings to form a sauce.
5. In a well-greased, hinged wire grill, place the... - 41.5792
Arrange fish in a single layer in a baking dish; pour milk over fish and let stand for 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine onions, parsley, lemon juice, and pepper.
Remove fish from milk; sprinkle cavity of each trout with salt and spread with onion... - 41.4206
1) Make a rough paste of chopped herbs, garlic, and half the lemon wedges and mix them with bread cubes.
2) Keep two bread cubes aside.
3) Fill this paste into trout. Open the trout-€™s mouth with a toothpick.
4) Now broil the trouts for 6... - 41.4025
Baked Stuffed Trout
1. Gut the trout or ask you fish monger to do it for you or buy frozen trout.
2. Finely dice mushrooms and onions.
3. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
4. Over a non stick pan, brush oil and gently cook vegetables until onions are... - 41.3577
Planked Lake Trout
1. If using frozen fish, thaw well.
2. Rinse fish and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
3. Rub fish inside out with salt and pepper.
4. Grease a plank or baking dish with butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 °F
6. Place the fish on the... - 41.3187
Charlie's Pan-fried Trout
1. Wash and rinse the fish under running water to ensure that the fish is completely clean
2. Pat dry and slice it to open flat.
3. In a separate bowl, place the flour and sage and mix well
4. Sprinkle this coating on top of the fish and pat... - 41.2379
Thaw the frozen trout or wash the fresh type thoroughly.
Using scissors, trim fins close to the skin, accentuating the tail by cutting it into a V-shape to make two distinct points.
Roll fish in a mixture of flour and seasonings.
Heat oil and 2 tbsp (30 mL)... - 41.1073
Put all ingredients for court-bouillon into a large pan, and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 30 min.
Put freshly caught and cleaned trout into a large pot, and add enough court-bouillon to cover the fish.
Bring to the boil, and simmer for about 10-15 min.,... - 41.0676
Thaw the trout if using frozen.
Dry with paper towels and roll in the salt and flour.
Rub the rosemary inside the trout.
Heat the oil in a frying pan with the butter.
Lay the trout in the pan and fry for 5 minutes, turning several times.
Then pour over the... - 40.8797
Trout With Brown Butter
1. Get the heats removed and the trout cleaned by the fishmonger.
2. Roll the trout in seasoned flour from all sides and then place in hot butter.
3. Fry and then reduce the heat. Cook for 8-10 minutes in all. Keep turning to cook... - 40.805
Mix shrimp, eggs and 1/2 cup cream.
Add mushrooms and chives to butter in skillet; saute until ten- der.
Add flour; cook until smooth.
Add shrimp mixture; cook until thickened.
Place trout in buttered baking dish; spread shrimp mixture in trout cavity.
Secure... - 40.7263
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the garlic and onion till soft.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the eggs. Stir well.
4) Once the contents are well mixed, add the... - 40.7016
Brook Trout Supreme
Enjoy this Brook Trout Supreme - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 40.5464
Crispy Skin Barbecued Trout
Clean fish, leaving head and tail intact.
Rub inside and out with cut lemon.
In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, oil, curry powder, ginger, and green onion.
Place fish in bowl and marinate for 1 hour.
Remove fish from marinade.
Pat fish dry, dip... - 40.5026
Filleted Trout With Almonds
In a skillet large enough to hold the fillets, melt butter till foaming.
Saute about 3 minutes on each side.
Once cooked, sprinkle fish with salt and pepper, remove from skillet, and keep warm on a serving platter.
Add nuts to the unwashed pan and... - 40.4359
Baked Trout Provencal
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Wipe pan dressed trout dry.
Rub with lemon juice, sprinkle with salt.
Grease a shallow baking dish and sprinkle bottom with minced garlic.
Place trout in dish in single layer.
Pour wine over all.
Sprinkle with parsley, green onion and... - 40.3933
Rainbow Trout Santa Fe
Heat oil over medium-high heat in large skillet.
Sauté trout 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily; remove.
Melt butter over medium heat.
Sauté garlic and green onion, about 1 minute.
Add tomato, corn, snow peas, cilantro, jalapeno, lemon... - 40.324
Trout With Tarragon
Rinse the trout under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Put two tarragon leaves inside each trout.
Make 2 deep incisions in the fleshiest part of the fish, close to the head.
Butter the base of a rectangular dish with one-third of the... - 40.2631
Home Smoked Trout
1) Clean the trouts and sprinkle salt on all the sides of fish and let it sit for 20-30 minutes.
2) Preheat the oven to 250°C (475°F).
3) Rinse and pat dry the fish carefully.
4) Fill the iron pot with water till 1/3 and add dried wine... - 40.231
Trout Recipes By Category