- » Tropicana
Enjoy our collection of tropicana recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tropicana recipes.
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. With a fork, whisk until well blended.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour for flavors to intensify.
4. In a large bowl, combine ingredients for the salad except the salad greens.... - 48.0434
Tropicana Spice Cake
Cream shortening; gradually add sugar; creaming together until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Stir in bananas.
Add dry ingredients, which have been sifted together, alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with... - 44.7343
Are you planning to cook a perfect dessert for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Jellied Tropicana. - 43.9838
This Chicken Tropicana is a desire ! Try this delicious saucy chicken with pineapple chunks and spices for your next meal, Your suggestions for this Chicken Tropicana are welcome. - 42.7738
1) In a bowl, pour in hot juice to dissolve orange gelatin. Allow chilling inside refrigerator until thick and syrupy.
2) Drain the pineapple and reserve the juice.
3) Combine orange mixture and 1 cup of pineapple juice.
4) Use a lightly... - 39.3628
Crunchy Chicken Tropicana
1. Cut the chicken into thin strips
2. In a hot wok, add the stock, juices, molasses and garlic and let steam; put in the chicken and stir till it is done
3. Add pineapple and peanuts and keep stirring for another minute; add brown rice,... - 38.5666
This Lobster Tropicana is one of the best appetizers that I've ever tasted. Pick the toothpicks with delicious lobster chunks topped with gherkin pickles and maraschino cherries and simply enjoy ! Your suggestions for this Lobster Tropicana are welcome ! - 34.9597
Combine ice, Midori, Malibu, Cointreau and pineapple juice in a cocktail shaker.
Strain into a tall goblet.
Top with lemonade. - 24.1717