- » Tropical Tea
Tropical Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tropical tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tropical tea recipes.
Tropical Tea Warmer
Pour boiling water over tea bags in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Stir in sugar, honey, orange juice, pineapple juice, and orange slices.
Cover and heat on low for 2 to 3 hours; serve from pot.
Makes 10 servings. - 36.736
1) In a slow cooker, add the tea bags, pour over the boiling water and allow to stand for 5 min; remove the tea bags.
2) Stir in the sugar, honey, orange juice, pineapple juice, orange slices and cinnamon sticks.
3) Cook, covered on LOW for about... - 36.6672
Tropical Iced Tea
Into a pitcher pour tea.
Add mint leaves.
Let stand for 3 minutes.
Add lemon juice, pineapple juice and sugar; mix well.
Chill until serving time.
Add ice cubes just before serving.
Into glasses pour iced tea.
Garnish with fresh pineapple spears. - 32.3491
Tropical Tea Punch
Add boiling water to tea leaves and steep for 5 minutes.
Strain, add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
Stir in remaining ingredients and chill.
Serve Tropical Tea in punch bowl with block of ice.
Float washed vanda orchids for true tropical... - 29.8246
Tropical Tea Punch
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, stir in the sugar until it has dissolved.
2. Combine the tea, cognac, rum and pineapple chunks. Chill thoroughly. Meanwhile, fill a ring mold or a star mold with water and freeze.
3. When ready to serve, pour... - 28.3468
Tropical Island Tea
"This tropical beverage will make you feel like booking a trip to an island paradise." - 26.4715
Hot Tropical Spiced Tea
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the dry tea mix, tropical juice concentrate, orange slices, and cinnamon sticks.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until very hot. Strain and discard the orange slices and... - 25.1652
Combine tea and lemonade in a pitcher.
Fill tall glasses with ice at serving time.
Pour in tea mixture and garnish each glass with a sprig of mint. - 23.9205
Tropical Tea Recipes By Category