- » Tropical Popsicle
Tropical Popsicle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tropical popsicle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tropical popsicle recipes.
1. In blender, drop pineapple, and mango. On medium speed blend until nice and smooth.
2. Scoop out pulp from passion fruit and drop it in blender.
3. Pour lemonade and mix well.
4. In Popsicle mold, pour the mixture. Pop it in freezer for 4 hours or... - 0
Tropical Fruit Pops
In a 1- or 2-cup glass measure stir together boiling water and gelatin until gelatin dissolves.
Pour into a blender container.
Add undrained pineapple and banana chunks.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour a scant 1/2 cup of the fruit mixture into each of... - 30.6412
Tropical Cream Pops
1. Divide yogurt equally into three different bowls.
2. Pour coconut milk evenly in each bowl. Stir and mix them together.
3. Add diced mango into one bowl. Mix well.
4. Throw banana slice into another yogurt bowl. Mash, and distribute evenly.
5. Line... - 97.8449
Smoothies the tropical way ! Here's an excellent way to enjoy the tropical smoothness of coconuts, bananas and pineapples - all together in a refreshing lovely smoothie. This video shows you how easy it is to enjoy the tropical breeze right at home ! - 97.3721
Combine all ingredients in blender container and puree.
Pour into paper cups.
Cover with foil.
Make slits in foil covers.
Insert popsicle sticks.
Freeze - 38.0805
Apples On A Stick
Apples make some delicious snacks. This recipe will be totally enjoyed by the kids! Apples on a stick that are coated with caramel and chilled! This makes a great midday snack or even dessert if you choose. Ready only in minutes, no fuss over this one! - 108.206