- » Tropical Fruit Lemon Ginger Syrup
Tropical Fruit Lemon Ginger Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tropical fruit lemon ginger syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tropical fruit lemon ginger syrup recipes.
Tropical Fruit Compote
1. Slice the papaya and mango into cubes.
2. Slice the kiwi fruit into cubes.
3. Take a medium size saucepan and mix together pineapple juice, lemon juice, lemon zest, rum, honey, and ginger.
4. Bring it to boil on medium high heat.... - 42.4492
Tropical Fruit Punch
Combine sugar and water in a sauce pan and bring to boil, stirring till sugar is dissolved.
Let it simmer for five minutes.
Pour boiling water on tea leaves.
Cover and let steep for 5 minutes.
Strain the sugar syrup and tea water and combine the two when... - 37.5624
Tropical Ice Punch
Combine bananas, pineapple, frozen strawberries, orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar.
Stir well and freeze until firm.
To serve, partially thaw fruit mixture.
Place in punch bowl and break into chunks.
Add ginger ale and stir until slushy.
Fruit mixture can... - 36.8753
1. Empty 1 tray of Lemon Ice Cubes into a large pitcher. Stir in the cherry-flavor tropical fruit punch, lemon-lime soda, white wine or ginger ale and corn syrup; blend well.
2. Thread a long skewer with the nectarine wedges; place in the pitcher and use as a... - 27.7072