- » Tropical Curry
Tropical Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tropical curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tropical curry recipes.
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Filter the pineapple and keep the liquid aside.
3.Put water in the pineapple liquid so that it is 1 cup full in quantity.
4.Take a 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan, grease it and put ham and garnish with... - 42.2759
Tropical Seafood Curry
Split lobster tails; remove meat, and slice.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add lobster, shrimp, and scallops; saute 5 minutes or until seafood is done.
Remove from skillet, and set... - 42.0555
Tropical Curry Lamb
The tropical curry lamb is a flavorful and spicy preparation of cubed lamb meat. Seasoned with onions, curry powder and slow cooked in chicken stock, the tropical lamb curry has a nice gravy with apricot and apricot juice and can be served with rice or dinner... - 42.033
Tropical Curry Lamb
1. Place onion, lamb, chicken stock, stock powder and curry powder into a 3-litre casserole dish.
2. Cover and cook for 25-28 minutes on medium, stir twice during cooking.
3. Drain lamb and reserve 1/2 cup of liquid.
4. Combine lamb stock, apricot syrup and... - 33.0818
You May Also Like!
Curry Flank Steak With Tropical Fruit Salsa
Trim fat from steak.
Combine steak and next 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 to 12 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove steak from bag; discard marinade.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place... - 31.5071
Curried Tropical Chicken Salad
1) In a medium mixing bowl add chicken, rice, pineapple, celery, scallions, grapes, and water chestnuts. Combine together.
2) In a small mixing bowl add remaining ingredients except lettuce. Mix together.
3) Pour the dressing over chicken mixture and... - 41.7967
Fruit Curry Modern Style
1) Mix salt and desiccated coconut with water and leave aside for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Heat butter and oil, over low heat and sauté onion in it until yellow.
4) Make a thick sauce by stirring in curry powder, flour, ginger and enough... - 46.0848
Cut into 1/4-inch slices.
In 1-quart casserole, combine yams, pineapple-orange juice concentrate and margarine.
Microwave at High for 10 to 13 minutes, or until tender, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Let stand, covered, for 2 minutes. - 34.6579
Tropical Fruit Kabobs
On six 12-inch skewers alternately thread banana, carambola, pineapple, and papaya, leaving space between pieces.
For sauce, combine honey, lime juice, and curry powder.
Place kabobs in center of the cooking grill.
Grill 3 minutes.
Brush with some of the... - 32.1097
Hazelnut Tropical Salad
Blend mayonnaise with seasonings in bowl. Add shrimp, rice, hazelnuts, celery and onion. Toss lightly and chill. Halve bananas lengthwise, brush with lemon juice. Arrange bananas and shrimp/nut mixture on lettuce. Sprinkle with additional chopped hazelnuts. - 28.9186
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. With a fork, whisk until well blended.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour for flavors to intensify.
4. In a large bowl, combine ingredients for the salad except the salad greens.... - 45.745
1. Arrange half of the bacon pieces on rack in dish. Cover with paper towel; arrange remaining bacon pieces on top. Cover with paper towel and microwave on high 8 to 12 minutes or until bacon is almost crisp. Remove bacon from rack; drain on paper towel.... - 22.5466
Tropical Mixed Vegetables
Heat 1/4 cup of the water, broth, or wine in a skillet.
Add mushrooms and green pepper.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Remove mushrooms and green pepper from skillet with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Heat the... - 48.4514
Deviled Lobster Tropical
Plunge live lobsters into boiling water and cook for 20 minutes.
Remove from pot, split shells lengthwise and remove dark vein along the back and the small sac behind the head.
Remove the flesh and cut it into 1-inch cubes.
Keep the shells in neat halves for... - 45.4283