- » Tropical Cooler Drink
Tropical Cooler Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tropical cooler drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tropical cooler drink recipes.
Tropical Swamp Cooler
The tropical swamp cooler is a fruity and juicy tropical cooler made with nectarines, orange juice and soda. Blended together and served with ice, the tropical swamp cooler is a worthy drink that can surely beat the heat. - 28.5806
You May Also Like!
Tropical Fruit Cooler
1) In a blender jar, add the pineapple juice, banana and ice cubes, place the lid and blend for 15 seconds at Crush Ice speed, until smooth.
2) Pour into nice glasses and serve immediately. - 23.5277
1) In a bowl, add first 3 ingredients and stir until sugar dissolves.
2) Fold in remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) Serve tropical cooler over ice. - 29.857
Combine first 3 ingredients; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Serve over ice. - 20.2935
Spiced Tropical Cooler
Place all ingredients in blender.
Cover and blend on high speed about 20 seconds or until smooth. - 32.2431
1. Mix tropical-punch and limeade concentrates and water in a large bowl.
2. Just before serving, pour over ice cubes in tall glasses. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs. - 20.5856
Creme De Menthe Pickup
This Creme De Menthe Pickup is a delectable drink, which really takes in a blend of all the desirable. Give this true tropical cooler a try and this Creme De Menthe Pickup is sure gonna be in your hot list for all the parties! - 32.7252