- » Triple Pudding
Triple Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of triple pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for triple pudding recipes.
Triple Chocolate Pudding With White Chocolate Drizzle
In a 2-quart non-stick saucepan, combine the milk, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the cinnamon, orange zest, and salt and bring to a simmer over low heat.
Remove from the heat, cover, and set aside 10 minutes to allow the flavor to develop.
Remove and discard the... - 48.1594
Triple Sec Custard
Beat eggs and sugar until light and creamy.
Heat milk and cream until little bubbles form along sides of pot - do not boil.
Add, slowly, a little at a time, to the eggs, beating constantly.
Add orange rind, flavorings and triple sec.
Press sugar in bottom of... - 34.0199
Triple sift dry ingredients.
Add graham cracker crumbs, suet, raisins, and nuts.
Combine honey, fruit juice, and egg with flour mixture, and beat until smooth.
Pour into greased 1-lb.mold.
Cover with 2 thicknesses waxed paper tied with string.
Pour water in... - 40.025
Molded Rice Pudding With Raspberries
1 In a small bowl, gently combine the raspberries with 1 tablespoon of the Maraschino, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, and the lemon juice .
2 Set aside to macerate while you prepare the pudding.
3 In a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan, bring the... - 47.2226
Mauna Loa Desserts
1. Prepare the orange by cutting off the top 1/3 of the orange
2. Scoop out the pulp
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F., 3 to 5 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, mix the cooled stars and the softened ice cream
5. Fill the scooped out oranges... - 42.4602
Exotic Christmas Pudding
1. In a bowl, place mango slices.
2. Pour 150 ml (5 fl oz) boiling water over the slices.
3. Soak for an hour or until ready to use.
4. Grease either one 1.2 liter (2 pint) pudding basin or six 200 ml (7 fl oz) individual pudding basins.
5. Place a... - 46.6086
Ricotta Cheese Pudding
Process the ricotta in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Add the whipped topping, Triple Sec, and aspartame.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Fold in the chocolate.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for one hour before serving. - 34.1779
South Seas Sabayon
1. Remove the skin from the pawpaws
2. Halve the fruits and then seed the fruit
3. Slice the fruit thinly on top of a shallow heatproof dish and then sprinkle the fruit with lemon juice. You should have about 225 g [8 oz] weight of prepared... - 41.9656
Orange Flan With Chocolate Grand Marnier Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2)Take a pan,heat and scaled the milk with orange rind.
3)In a bowl,beat eggs and sugar together.
4)Add the scalded milk to egg mixture and whisk swiftly.
5)Add triple sec
6)Now strain rind from the mixture... - 49.5718
German Chocolate Mousse
1) Melt the chocolate into a bowl, kept over a pot of boiling water
2) Allow to rest at room temperature
3) Using an electric mixer beat the egg yolks till thick and pale yellow
4) Add in the coffee and the liqueur and mix well
5) Add in the chocolate... - 39.6991
Fraises Et Framboises
1) Into a bowl, empty the strawberries ad sprinkle with sugar for 2 hours
2) Place into the refrigerator to chill
3) Into a blender, blend together the raspberries, powdered sugar, lemon juice, cointreau for a minute till... - 37.471