- » Trinidad
Enjoy our collection of trinidad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for trinidad recipes.
1. Sprinkle each of the chicken breasts with ¼ teaspoons of curry powder.
2. Add the Angostura bitters to it and spread it evenly with your fingers.
3. Roll a slice of prosciutto over1/3 of the banana and then roll it into the chicken breasts... - 46.6748
Trinidad Chicken Breasts
To make stuffing, place sweet potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 to 18 minutes or until tender.
Drain and mash.
Saute onion in butter until soft and transparent.
Add brown sugar, orange zest, orange and lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Add... - 43.7923
Stuffed Peppers Trinidad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In boiling water, cook the peppers till they are tender, Drain.
3) In a large frying pan, melt the margarine.
4) Saute the ground beef and onion till the onion is soft.
5) Add the salt,... - 43.1356
Trinidad Homemade Custard Ice Cream
1) Combine custard powder with 1/2 cup of cold water and mix well.
2) In a small pot, add 2 cups of boiling water and then the custard mixture.
3) Bring this to a boil until clear and take off from heat.
4) Take a large container; mix and stir well... - 42.7439
Callallo And Crab A La Trinidad
1) In an enamelled saucepan, place together crabs, spinach, ham, okra, onion and seasoning.
2) Stir in the boiling water.
3) Simmer the crab mixture until the crabs are tender.
4) Using a perforated ladle take out of the crab and disjoint the crabs and... - 42.587
1. In a skillet, heat olive oil, and brown the chicken in it
2. Brown the rice, onion and green pepper together; add this rice mixture on the bottom of a Dutch oven, top with chicken and undrained mushrooms
3. In one cup of broth, dissolve the saffron... - 38.9041
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wash the salmon in running water and pat dry.
Place in a rectangular glass baking dish.
Season salmon with a dash of salt and pepper.
Spread the pesto sauce generously over both sides of the fish.
Add pine nuts if desired.
Bake 20... - 24.9824
Trinidad Recipes By Category