- » Trifle
Trifle is a British dessert typically consisting of layers of sponge cakes that are soaked in brandy or rum, laced with a topping of jelly, custard and fruits and finished with chocolate wafers and whipped cream. ... More »
Creamy 4th Of July Trifle
No 4th of July party is complete without a red, white and blue Trifle. Here the chef has presented a beautiful strawberry and blueberry dessert with rich cream filling, which is not only easy to make but also extremely beautiful. Four simple ingredients are... - 131.701
Rosalie Firoino's Cranberry / Cherry Trifle
1. Prepare a baking dish spray it with cooking spray and dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree
3. In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, water, egg whites and oil, mix it well and pour the batter in the baking dish and... - 120.474
Strawberry Vanilla Trifle
Dessert lovers delight. This video prepares an amazing no-bake dessert with pound cake, vanilla pudding, strawberry and whipped cream. This trifle is by far the best possible dessert created at home. Its soft, sweet and extremely creamy. Try this and you will... - 117.733
Colorful Strawberry Blueberry Trifle For 4th July
Bring in the essence of summer to your table with this strawberry-blueberry trifle. Laced with delicious berries and cream, this dessert will sit pretty as the centerpiece of your buffet. Here's a quick and easy trifle recipe by Betty that barely takes any... - 117.553
1. Cut cake into slices and spread preserve on them.
2. In trifle dish, place the cake slices at the bottom and sides as shown in the video.
3. In a saucepan, add half and half, and vanilla pod. Place the pan on flame and bring it to a... - 109.311
Betty's Pineapple Raspberry Trifle
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Pineapple Raspberry Trifle. This is a great dessert for summer—or any time of the year! - 108.999
Jager Bomb Trifle
1. In a bowl, combine strawberries and strawberry jam.
2. Pop it in microwave for 30 seconds. Mash it.
3. Crush the biscuits and in a bowl combine jagerbomb , trifle sponge and crushed biscuits.
4. Put strawberry mash over it.
5. Pour red bull over... - 104.895
Blueberry And Raspberry Trifle
Are you planning for an outdoor dinner party? Here is a wonderful video for a simple quick desert that would surely impress your guests. The trifle has nice layers of pound cake, berries, whipped cream with an almond topping. Watch the video that shows how to... - 104.589
Banana And Berry Trifle
It’s the holiday season and your wondering how to get your kids engaged! Then involve them in some cooking and you not only have fun the kids are going to be super excited! That's what this video is all about, though this is a home made video the style or... - 100.51
A delicious dessert and can be varied according to your own special likes and dislikes. Add alcohol to the jelly for an extra kick, soak the fruit in alcohol, use premade ingredients or make your own. - 96.2637
Fresh Fruit Trifle
Why not make a fresh fruit trifle for a barbeque. Watch out for this interesting video which shows a recipe for a healthier version of trifle that uses less cream. This trifle is easy to make and would surely turn out to be really fantastic. Try out this... - 90.2938
Chilled Sherry Trifle
Exotic dessert simplified! That's what this Chilled Sherry Trifle is all about. Watch the video to know the secret of this delicious low budget dessert. Bon Appétit! - 85.5535
Strawberry Trifle With Custard And Buttercream
A dessert cannot simpler than this to make! This video will show you how to make a seductive strawberry trifle with only a sponge cake, fresh strawberries, strawberry jelly, custard and buttercream. Be it for a party or be it just for treating yourself, this... - 73.8271
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (375°F).
2. In a bowl whisk eggs and fruit spread until creamy.
3. To the egg mixture fold half of the flour and mix. Fold in remaining flour carefully.
4. Grease a 18 cm (7 in) sandwich tin with... - 49.8468
Sherry Trifle With Ratafias
1) In a large frying pan melt butter and stir in sugar.
2) With a wooden spoon, stir over heat until the sugar melts and turns golden, caramel brown.
3) Keep stirring until mixture browns evenly.
4) Mix orange juice and stir until caramel turns... - 48.154
1) Remove the hull of all strawberries except 4.
2) Cut the 4 strawberries into half.
3) Crack chocolate into pieces.
4) Halve the trifle sponges.
5) In a bowl, over a pan of hot water, melt chocolate pieces.
6) In the melted chocolate,... - 48.1492
Tempting Apple Trifles
1. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in milk.
2. Blend in brown sugar, egg white and oil and stir until blended.
3. Place the pan on a low flame and cook, whisking constantly with a wire whisk, until the mixture thickens to... - 47.9602
Angel Berry Trifle
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 10/4 x 5/4-inch sheet pan with oil or butter, then line the pan with waxed or parchment paper, hang the edges slightly and press the paper down into the corners.
3) Sift the flour... - 47.614
Short on time and still have to make dessert for the evening party. Here is a quick and easy Almond Trifle recipe. A delicious dessert that is done in minutes. Just what you are looking for when you are in a hurry. - 47.4237
Light Berry Trifle
CUSTARD SAUCE: In heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt; stir in milk.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring; cook for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly, or until slightly thickened.
Whisk about 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the milk mixture into... - 46.8201
1) Break sponge fingers into base of two serving glasses.
2) Sprinkle sherry or fruit juice over and keep aside.
3) In a dry pan measure half the sugar and put on moderate heat.
4) Stir with wooden spoon till sugar melts and caramelized to a golden... - 46.5596
1. Read the instruction on the packet and make some port wine jelly.
2. In case you like, replace the port wine for half the quantity of water in the jelly.
3. Cool the jelly until set completely.
4. Make 3 pints with the custard powder... - 46.3366
Summertime Minted Trifle
Heat oven to 350°.
In small mixer bowl beat 4 egg whites at high speed, scraping bowl often, until stiff peaks form (1 to 2 minutes).
In large bowl whisk together 4 egg yolks, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon orange peel and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until... - 46.3064
Fruited Chocolate Trifle
Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in bowl.
Add eggs and mix well.
Gradually pour in hot milk, stirring constantly.
Return to saucepan.
Cook and stir over very low heat until mixture is smooth and thickened.
Remove from heat.
Add chocolate and liqueur; stir... - 46.2564
Beat eggs and sugar until well blended and foamy.
Stir in cornstarch; gradually stir in milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, about 10 minutes, until custard begins to thicken; do not boil.
Cool; stir in vanilla.
Split ladyfingers; arrange on bottom... - 46.2391
Old Fashioned Trifle
To make the custard, scald the milk in the top of a double boiler over direct medium heat until little bubbles form around the edge.
Beat the egg yolks and blend in the sugar and salt.
Pour 1/2 cup of the hot milk into the yolks, stirring well.
Stir back into... - 45.9209
Fruited Trifle is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Fruited Trifle; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.9199
Hot Tipsy Trifle
1) Take a larger, straight sided ovenproof dish and place the cake slices in it. Pour jelly on top to make a sponge base.
2) Now, add cointreau on the top and spread the peaches. In a clean bowl, combine mustard with 2 tbsp of milk and mix well.
3)... - 45.8904
This delicious Microwave Trifle should not be missed. The addictive flavors of this wonderful dessert leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough off. Try this brilliant Microwave Trifle recipe! - 45.8148
Delicious Fruit Trifle
Place egg yolks and sugar in stainless steel bowl; beat together with electric beater until mixture forms ribbons.
Mix in milk until well incorporated.
Stir in dark rum and set bowl over saucepan half-filled with hot water.
Cook over medium heat while... - 45.8026
1.Make wedges of the sponge cake by cutting it in sizes of 4x2 1/2 inch.
2.Slit these wedges through the center to open them up.
3. Spread raspberry jam on the slit surface.
4. Place back the top layer of the wedge to form sandwiches.
5.Beat cream to... - 45.7531
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in bowl.
Stir in raspberries and juice.
Heat milk in double boiler over boiling water.
Combine 1/4 cup sugar and flour in bowl; mix well.
Stir in egg yolks.
Whisk in warm milk.
Pour mixture into double boiler.
Cook over... - 45.7378
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Place them neatly in a glass trifle dish
2. Soak the cake with the pear juice and the sherry and let it soak
3. Coat the cake slices with the custard that is made while its still... - 45.3397
Luscious Strawberry Trifle
1. In a bowl, add the custard and stir milk into it; microwave for five minutes at HIGH without the lid; stir it afterwards
2. Microwave it again for another three minutes till the mixture boils and stir in orange extract and peel into it; allow to... - 45.1582
Black Forest Trifle
CUSTARD: In saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles form around edge.
In heavy saucepan, beat egg yolks with sugar and cornstarch until smooth; gradually whisk in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened.
Reduce... - 45.0819
Tempting Apple Trifles
To prepare custard, combine milk and cornstarch in small, heavy saucepan; stir until cornstarch is completely dissolved.
Add brown sugar, egg white and oil; blend well.
Slowly bring to a boil over medium-low heat until thickened, stirring constantly with... - 45.0758
Raspberry Angel Trifle
1) Take a medium saucepan and combine liqueur with 1 1/2 cups buttermilk. Sprinkle with gelatin and leave for about 5 minutes to soften.
2) Cook the mixture over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring... - 45.0539
Festive Fruit Trifle
Cut angel food cake into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
Combine milk and next 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until mixture is smooth.
Pour mixture into top of a double boiler; bring water to a... - 45.0265
Split the sponge cake in half and cut into pieces.
Sandwich the pieces of cake with jam and put them in a glass bowl.
Mix the sherry and brandy together and pour the mixture over the sponge.
Cover the bowl and set it aside for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, make the... - 44.97
1) Cut sponge into small pieces and spread jam over it.
2) At the bottom and sides of a serving dish, arrange the sponge pieces.
3) Drain peaches.
4) Reserve a few peaches for decoration and arrange the rest on top of sponge.
1) Blend 6... - 44.9439
If it's all a simply delicious dessert recipe you are looking for then this Trifle is the one just for you. A great mix of ingredients, this Trifle recipe is much simpler and easier than any other recipe. Also, the liqueur flavoring given is sure to take you... - 44.8855
Queen Victoria's Christmas Trifles
Queen Victoria's Christmas Trifles is a wonderfully delicious and delightful dessert that you can prepare for your Christmas dinners. It is a s-splendid finishing touch for your dinner! Try this Queen Victoria's Christmas Trifles recipe for yourself! - 44.7936
1) In 4 dessert glasses, line the botton with Amaretti biscuts in equal proportions.
2) Sprinkle the brandy over them and let stand for 30 minutes or until mushy and soft.
3) Layer raspberries over cookies and reserve few for garnish.
4)... - 44.5068
1) Use an ovenproof or plastic dish of similar size to your trifle bowl to line with cling wrap.
2) Cut the sponge cakes into halves and sandwich with jam.
3) Arrange in the bowl, by cutting in pieces.
4) Squeeze in the juice from the orange and... - 44.5041
In 4-cup glass measure, combine 1/4 cup sugar and flour.
Stir in milk and peel.
Cook at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring after each minute.
Stir 1 cup hot milk mixture into egg yolks.
Return to hot mixture.
Cook at MEDIUM (5) for... - 44.4771
Microwaved Sherry Trifle
Sherry Trifle is vey spongy. The rasberry preserve and almonds gives the Sherry Trifle a prefect taste. - 44.2759
To Make Ladyfingers: Place racks in middle and upper third of oven (or middle of 2 ovens) and preheat to 350°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment or wax paper and grease the paper.
In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer, beat egg yolks with 6... - 43.9694
Cup Of Trifle
How about trying trifle, the traditional British dessert in your own individual cups! Yeah, This Cup of Trifle is just as awesome as it can get; with fruit juices, fruit preserves, wine flavoring and what not, this Cup Of Trifle is simply mindblowing! Did I... - 43.9409
Clock Tower Chocolate Trifle
Prepare Party Chocolate Sponge Cake.
Use half of the cake for this recipe.
Cut cake into 3/4 inch slices.
In a decorative 9-inch glass bowl, arrange 3 slices cake on bottom and 8 slices standing around edge.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup sherry.
To prepare pudding,... - 43.7925
Split cake into 2 layers and spread half with half of apricot jam.
Assemble cake again and cut into strips 2 inches long by 1 inch wide.
Line bottom and sides of bowl with strips.
Spread remaining jam over cake.
Pour orange juice or sherry over cake.
Sprinkle... - 43.7593
Raspberry Custard Trifle
1.Cut cake into even-sized pieces.
Place into serving dish, sprinkle evenly with sweet sherry.
2.Combine jelly crystals with boiling water in medium bowl, stir until jelly is dissolved; stir in cold water.
Transfer mixture to jug, gently pour jelly over back... - 43.6208
Chocolate Layered Trifle
For pudding, in a heavy medium saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in milk and chocolate.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Gradually stir about 1 cup of the hot mixture into egg yolks.
Return all to... - 43.6208
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 14 cups.
Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
Remove any unmelted ice.
Stir in strawberries and bananas.
Place cake cubes in large serving bowl; sprinkle... - 43.5582
1) Halve sponge cake and spread red jam evenly.
2) Make small pieces and arrange on small glass serving dish.
3) Sprinkle sherry on top.
4) In a mixing basin, whisk egg and corn flour.
5) Boil milk and pour on the egg mixture.
6) Whisk and fold into... - 43.5292
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Use apricot and raspberry jam alternately on the cake layers.
2. Cut these cake pieces into small pieces and then place them neatly in a glass trifle dish. Pour the fruit syrup... - 43.5239
This Trifle is in itself a great dessert treat with so much of hidden surprises for you discover! Yes, would you ever expect a trifle to have a wondetful combination of jam or jelly, sherry, custard, whipping cream and more, this trifle recipe has it all. It... - 43.4581
Place half of the cake cubes in bottom of 2-quart clear glass bowl.
Moisten with some of the sherry.
Cover with jam.
Top with remaining cake cubes.
Add enough additional sherry to moisten cake well.
In saucepan beat eggs and egg yolk.
Stir in milk and... - 43.3296
Slice pound cake horizontally into 4 layers; spread two layers with preserves.
Top each with one of remaining layers.
Cut into 16 finger sandwiches.
Put apricots in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
Assemble dessert using either of the methods... - 43.3111
Apricot Almond Coffee Trifle
Place sponge cake in bottom of large bowl.
Sprinkle evenly with 4 tablespoons of the sherry.
Arrange about 12 of the macaroons over top of sponge cake layer.
Sprinkle lightly with 1 tablespoon sherry.
Drain apricots thoroughly; cut in half, and remove... - 43.2785
Pear And Chocolate Trifle
Place sponge cakes neatly in a glass dish or individual dishes.
Drain pears and place, rounded side uppermost, on top of the sponge cakes.
Make the sauce: melt the fat in a saucepan; add cocoa, and stir well in Add flour, mix well, and gradually mix in the... - 43.1893
Drain peaches and reserve 1/4 pint of syrup.
Arrange peaches on base of deep glass bowl.
Slice swiss roll, stand slices round side of bowl.
Dice any surplus cake, place over peaches.
Combine wine and reserved peach syrup, pour over cake slices.
In... - 42.9277
Split the ladyfingers and arrange them on a baking sheet.
Brush with the rum and set aside.
Prepare the vanilla and chocolate puddings, using the milk, according to package directions.
With an electric mixer on high speed, beat the cream with the sugar and... - 42.913
Cranberry Cream Trifle
Pick over the cranberries, wash in cold water and cook for 20 minutes with all but 2 tablespoons of the sugar, the lemon juice and the cinnamon stick.
Some of the liquid should evaporate.
Cool and remove the cinnamon stick.
Make the brown bread into fine... - 42.8464
1. Make a fatless sponge by whipping method using grain sugar, egg and flour.
2. Cut the sponge cake into half, sandwich with the jam and cut into cubes.
3. Peel the fruits and dice.
4. Arrange the sponge cake cubes in an oval dish and soak in the thin sugar... - 42.7722
Fresh Strawberry Trifle
Combine 1 3/4 cups milk and egg in a medium saucepan; bear with a wire whisk 1 to 2 minutes or until foamy.
Combine remaining 1/4 cup milk and cornstarch; stir until smooth.
Add honey and stir well.
Add to milk and egg mixture, and cook over medium heat,... - 42.703
Spread ladyfingers or large cubes of cake with raspberry jam and place in the bottom of a bowl.
Drain fruit and spoon 1/2 cup juice over the cake (if fresh fruit has no juice, use orange juice).
Spread the fruit on top.
For custard, mix cornstarch with 1/4... - 42.5867
Scald milk in double boiler; stir into egg yolks gradu- ally, stirring well.
Add salt and 1/2 cup syrup.
Cook in double boiler over hot water, stirring constantly, for about 10 minutes or until custard coats spoon.
Remove from heat; cool to room... - 42.553
To make the custard, place the vanilla pod (if using) and the milk in a pan and bring to the boil.
Remove from heat and stand for 30 mins.
Remove and discard pod.
Whisk together the egg yolks, sugar, cornflour and vanilla essence, if using, and gradually... - 42.5262
Easy Berry Trifle
Dissolve Jello in boiling water in medium-sized bowl.
Add ice cream and stir until dissolved.
Add frozen berries.
Pour contents of bowl into trifle dish or deep glass bowl being careful to not splash on the sides.
Let set until Jello is set.
If your berries... - 42.1332
1) Use the base of 2 individual glass serving dishes, to place the broken pieces of sponge cake.
2) Sprinkle with fruit juice or sherry to moisten.
3) In another small basin, combine the custard powder with a little of the milk to make a thin... - 42.1078
Rhubarb And Strawberry Trifle
In saucepan, heat milk until bubbles form around edge.
Meanwhile, in separate heavy saucepan, beat egg yolks, sugar and cornstarch until smooth.
Gradually whisk in milk; cook over medium heat, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened.
Reduce heat to... - 41.8782
Banana Chiffon Trifle
Following package instructions, let gelatin foam in a little water.
In a large bowl, mix mashed bananas with lemon juice and peel.
In the top half of a double boiler, whip egg whites and sugar to a foamy meringue.
Whip... - 41.838
Bake cake in oblong pan as directed; cool.
Cut crosswise in half.
Reserve 1/2 for another dessert.
Cut remaining cake in small pieces.
Arrange 1/2 of pieces on bottom of clear serving bowl.
Pour 1/2 of strawberries (with syrup) over cake; spread with 1/2 of... - 41.6481
Blueberry Peach Trifle
Core, pare, and chop fresh peaches or chop sliced peaches; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine condensed milk, water, and lemon rind; mix well.
Add pudding mix; beat until well blended.
Chill 5 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon 2 cups pudding mixture into... - 41.5575
The Guards Trifle
Separate the yolks and whites of 8 eggs.
Sift 4 1/2 oz. flour 3 times.
Beat egg yolks until lemon yellow.
Gradually beat in 8 oz. sugar, 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice and the grated rind of J lemon.
Beat until thick and smooth.
Add a pinch of salt to the... - 41.5136
Strawberry Almond Trifle
Bake cake mix in oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches, as directed on package.
Prepare pudding and pie filling as directed on package for pudding.
Cut cake crosswise in half.
Use one half as desired.
Cut remaining cake into 8 pieces; split each piece... - 41.4778
Place the sponge slices in one layer in a large dish.
Sprinkle over the liqueur and orange juice and set aside for 30 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
In a heavy saucepan, dissolve the sugar over low heat, shaking the pan... - 41.399
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Drain raspberries, reserving syrup.
Combine syrup and ice cubes to make 1 cup.
Add to gelatin, stirring until ice is melted.
Place bowl in larger bowl of ice and water.
Let stand, stirring occasionally, until gelatin is... - 41.3245
1. Make the custard: blend the sugar, custard powder and cornflour with 1 tbsp milk to make a runny paste. Beat in the egg yolk. Pour the remaining milk into a pan, scrape in the vanilla seeds, add the pod, then allow to come just to the boil. Stir this into... - 41.228
Creamy Citrus Trifle
Combine pudding mix and milk, stirring until smooth.
Stir in sour cream; set aside.
Combine marmalade and sherry, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Arrange half of cake cubes in a 1 1/2-quart trifle bowl or straight-sided glass bowl.
Spoon half of... - 41.173
1) Sprinkle gelatin in cold water to soften it.
2) Place this over hot water so that the gelatin dissolves.
3) Make 1 1/2 cups of sliced peaches and add in rest of the ingredients to this except cream.
4) Fill this mixture in cooked tart shells and... - 41.1214
Pineapple Swirl Trifle
1) In a bowl mix gelatin and pudding mix.
2) Gently stir in milk.
3) Cook and stir over medium heat until pudding boils.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Mix vanilla extract.
6) Let stand to cool.
7) To prepare topping mix, follow package directions and fold... - 41.0836
Mix 1/2 cup sugar, the cornstarch and salt in 3-quart saucepan; gradually stir in milk and sherry.
Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Stir at least half of the hot mixture gradually into egg yolks.
Blend into hot... - 41.0527
Blueberry Pineapple Trifle
Blueberry Pineapple Trifle is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Blueberry Pineapple Trifle is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 41.033
1) Place 1 part of the sponge cake in a large compote dish.
2) Sprinkle 1/3 of liquor over the sponge and spread1/2 of the preserves over the cake.
3) Smear ½ of the custard over the preserves to make a layer, let the custard flow round the sides of... - 40.862
1)In a mixing bowl, crush the biscuits with the end of the rolling pin.
2)Take 4 serving glasses and distribute the crushed biscuits equally between them.
3)Pour some liqueur or brandy over the crushed biscuits. Let biscuits stand and soften for 30... - 40.7557
Split the sponge cakes into two and spread the lower halves with jam.
Arrange in a glass dish and cover with macaroon miniatures.
Soak with sherry and sprinkle with lemon rind and almonds.
Cover with the custard and leave to cool.
Whisk cream,... - 40.4591
Sugar the raspberries to taste and set aside.
Beat the egg yolks well and gradually stir in the 1/2 cup sugar and the wine.
Put in the top of a double boiler and cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until it is thick enough to coat a silver... - 40.3124
Chef Shamy is known for his quick gourmet recipes and here is a dessert recipe that he makes for a crowd. Its fast trifle recipe in this video. He actually builds the truffle when all his ingredients are ready. Only if he had shared the detailed recipe, it... - 40.1849
Light Fruit Trifle
Light Fruit Trifle is prepared with eggs, cream of tartar, almond extract, fruits and cream. You can really be artistic with Light Fruit Trifle by serving the fruit using a trifle bowel. Everyone will want the recipe, once they taste this, so be prepared!
. - 40.1722
Peach Melba Trifle
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
Add pudding mix; beat well.
Chill 5 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream and 1 tablespoon sherry.
Place 3 cups cake cubes in 3- to 4-quart glass serving bowl.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sherry.
Top with... - 40.0956
Easy Pear Trifle
1. As per package directions, make egg custard with 1 3/4 cups milk.
2. Remove from heat and refrigerate.
3. In a small bowl, toss vanilla wafers with orange juice and remove 1/2 cup of the mixture.
4. With remaining cookie mixture,... - 39.98
Fresh Strawberry Trifle
Line bottom and side of 2-quart glass serving bowl with ladyfingers.
Spoon 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries over bottom; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sherry.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, ReaLemon and 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries;... - 39.6403
In a small saucepan heat cranberry sauce and water until cranberry sauce is melted.
Use wire whisk to beat until smooth.
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, using milk and yogurt in place of milk called for on package.
In a 1 1/2 quart... - 39.4584
Banana Citrus Trifle
Cut cake into 1/4-inch-thick slices; set aside.
Combine banana slices and lime juice; set aside.
Peel and section oranges, catching juice in a small saucepan.
Set sections aside.
Add sugar and water to saucepan, stirring well.
Bring to a boil; cook,... - 39.452
Party Cocktail Trifle
Combine jelly powder and boiling water until dissolved.
Pour into shallow baking pan.
Allow to set in refrigerator then cut up roughly.
Slice Swiss roll into 1/2 inch (1 cm) slices.
Line base and sides of glass serving dish with cake slices.
Sprinkle sherry... - 39.4483
Split the sponge cakes into two and spread the lower halves with jam.
Arrange in a glass dish and cover with macaroons and ratafias.
Soak with sherry, and sprinkle with lemon rind and almonds.
Cover with the custard and leave to cool.
Whisk the... - 39.2394
In a bowl, let gelatin foam in pineapple juice.
In a second bowl, dissolve powder jelly in boiling water.
Fold in gelatin and pineapple juice mixture.
Let cool until half set.
Meanwhile, cut angel food cake into small cubes.
Whip... - 39.0747
1) Stir the milk into the vanilla custard mix in a small pan. Cook, constantly stirring, over high heat till the mixture is boiling.
2) Take the custard off the heat and chill it in the fridge.
3) Combine together the drained pineapple tidbits, drained... - 38.9396
Trifle Recipes By Category