- » Trifle
Trifle is a British dessert typically consisting of layers of sponge cakes that are soaked in brandy or rum, laced with a topping of jelly, custard and fruits and finished with chocolate wafers and whipped cream. ... More »
Blueberry And Raspberry Trifle
Are you planning for an outdoor dinner party? Here is a wonderful video for a simple quick desert that would surely impress your guests. The trifle has nice layers of pound cake, berries, whipped cream with an almond topping. Watch the video that shows how to... - 139.675
Creamy 4th Of July Trifle
No 4th of July party is complete without a red, white and blue Trifle. Here the chef has presented a beautiful strawberry and blueberry dessert with rich cream filling, which is not only easy to make but also extremely beautiful. Four simple ingredients are... - 125.008
Strawberry Trifle With Custard And Buttercream
A dessert cannot simpler than this to make! This video will show you how to make a seductive strawberry trifle with only a sponge cake, fresh strawberries, strawberry jelly, custard and buttercream. Be it for a party or be it just for treating yourself, this... - 122.626
Fresh Fruit Trifle
Why not make a fresh fruit trifle for a barbeque. Watch out for this interesting video which shows a recipe for a healthier version of trifle that uses less cream. This trifle is easy to make and would surely turn out to be really fantastic. Try out this... - 117.945
Colorful Strawberry Blueberry Trifle For 4th July
Bring in the essence of summer to your table with this strawberry-blueberry trifle. Laced with delicious berries and cream, this dessert will sit pretty as the centerpiece of your buffet. Here's a quick and easy trifle recipe by Betty that barely takes any... - 117.191
Banana And Berry Trifle
It’s the holiday season and your wondering how to get your kids engaged! Then involve them in some cooking and you not only have fun the kids are going to be super excited! That's what this video is all about, though this is a home made video the style or... - 100.129
Chilled Sherry Trifle
Exotic dessert simplified! That's what this Chilled Sherry Trifle is all about. Watch the video to know the secret of this delicious low budget dessert. Bon Appétit! - 88.5346
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (375°F).
2. In a bowl whisk eggs and fruit spread until creamy.
3. To the egg mixture fold half of the flour and mix. Fold in remaining flour carefully.
4. Grease a 18 cm (7 in) sandwich tin with... - 49.2149
Angel Berry Trifle
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 10/4 x 5/4-inch sheet pan with oil or butter, then line the pan with waxed or parchment paper, hang the edges slightly and press the paper down into the corners.
3) Sift the flour... - 47.5162
Sherry Trifle With Ratafias
1) In a large frying pan melt butter and stir in sugar.
2) With a wooden spoon, stir over heat until the sugar melts and turns golden, caramel brown.
3) Keep stirring until mixture browns evenly.
4) Mix orange juice and stir until caramel turns... - 47.39
Tempting Apple Trifles
1. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in milk.
2. Blend in brown sugar, egg white and oil and stir until blended.
3. Place the pan on a low flame and cook, whisking constantly with a wire whisk, until the mixture thickens to... - 46.854
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Place them neatly in a glass trifle dish
2. Soak the cake with the pear juice and the sherry and let it soak
3. Coat the cake slices with the custard that is made while its still... - 46.4007
Split the sponge cake in half and cut into pieces.
Sandwich the pieces of cake with jam and put them in a glass bowl.
Mix the sherry and brandy together and pour the mixture over the sponge.
Cover the bowl and set it aside for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, make the... - 46.1485
Short on time and still have to make dessert for the evening party. Here is a quick and easy Almond Trifle recipe. A delicious dessert that is done in minutes. Just what you are looking for when you are in a hurry. - 45.9882
Luscious Strawberry Trifle
1. In a bowl, add the custard and stir milk into it; microwave for five minutes at HIGH without the lid; stir it afterwards
2. Microwave it again for another three minutes till the mixture boils and stir in orange extract and peel into it; allow to... - 45.9266
1) Break sponge fingers into base of two serving glasses.
2) Sprinkle sherry or fruit juice over and keep aside.
3) In a dry pan measure half the sugar and put on moderate heat.
4) Stir with wooden spoon till sugar melts and caramelized to a golden... - 45.836
1) Use an ovenproof or plastic dish of similar size to your trifle bowl to line with cling wrap.
2) Cut the sponge cakes into halves and sandwich with jam.
3) Arrange in the bowl, by cutting in pieces.
4) Squeeze in the juice from the orange and... - 45.5731
1) Cut sponge into small pieces and spread jam over it.
2) At the bottom and sides of a serving dish, arrange the sponge pieces.
3) Drain peaches.
4) Reserve a few peaches for decoration and arrange the rest on top of sponge.
1) Blend 6... - 45.4679
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Use apricot and raspberry jam alternately on the cake layers.
2. Cut these cake pieces into small pieces and then place them neatly in a glass trifle dish. Pour the fruit syrup... - 45.3556
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in bowl.
Stir in raspberries and juice.
Heat milk in double boiler over boiling water.
Combine 1/4 cup sugar and flour in bowl; mix well.
Stir in egg yolks.
Whisk in warm milk.
Pour mixture into double boiler.
Cook over... - 44.8594
Hot Tipsy Trifle
1) Take a larger, straight sided ovenproof dish and place the cake slices in it. Pour jelly on top to make a sponge base.
2) Now, add cointreau on the top and spread the peaches. In a clean bowl, combine mustard with 2 tbsp of milk and mix well.
3)... - 44.7977
Old Fashioned Trifle
To make the custard, scald the milk in the top of a double boiler over direct medium heat until little bubbles form around the edge.
Beat the egg yolks and blend in the sugar and salt.
Pour 1/2 cup of the hot milk into the yolks, stirring well.
Stir back into... - 44.7295
Fruited Chocolate Trifle
Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in bowl.
Add eggs and mix well.
Gradually pour in hot milk, stirring constantly.
Return to saucepan.
Cook and stir over very low heat until mixture is smooth and thickened.
Remove from heat.
Add chocolate and liqueur; stir... - 44.4682
Raspberry Angel Trifle
1) Take a medium saucepan and combine liqueur with 1 1/2 cups buttermilk. Sprinkle with gelatin and leave for about 5 minutes to soften.
2) Cook the mixture over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring... - 44.4656
Light Berry Trifle
CUSTARD SAUCE: In heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt; stir in milk.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring; cook for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly, or until slightly thickened.
Whisk about 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the milk mixture into... - 44.4592
Fruited Trifle is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Fruited Trifle; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 44.437
This delicious Microwave Trifle should not be missed. The addictive flavors of this wonderful dessert leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough off. Try this brilliant Microwave Trifle recipe! - 44.3685
1. Read the instruction on the packet and make some port wine jelly.
2. In case you like, replace the port wine for half the quantity of water in the jelly.
3. Cool the jelly until set completely.
4. Make 3 pints with the custard powder... - 43.9724
Beat eggs and sugar until well blended and foamy.
Stir in cornstarch; gradually stir in milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, about 10 minutes, until custard begins to thicken; do not boil.
Cool; stir in vanilla.
Split ladyfingers; arrange on bottom... - 43.5887
If it's all a simply delicious dessert recipe you are looking for then this Trifle is the one just for you. A great mix of ingredients, this Trifle recipe is much simpler and easier than any other recipe. Also, the liqueur flavoring given is sure to take you... - 43.545
Queen Victoria's Christmas Trifles
Queen Victoria's Christmas Trifles is a wonderfully delicious and delightful dessert that you can prepare for your Christmas dinners. It is a s-splendid finishing touch for your dinner! Try this Queen Victoria's Christmas Trifles recipe for yourself! - 43.4405
Black Forest Trifle
CUSTARD: In saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles form around edge.
In heavy saucepan, beat egg yolks with sugar and cornstarch until smooth; gradually whisk in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened.
Reduce... - 43.3495
Delicious Fruit Trifle
Place egg yolks and sugar in stainless steel bowl; beat together with electric beater until mixture forms ribbons.
Mix in milk until well incorporated.
Stir in dark rum and set bowl over saucepan half-filled with hot water.
Cook over medium heat while... - 43.3451
Chocolate Layered Trifle
For pudding, in a heavy medium saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in milk and chocolate.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Gradually stir about 1 cup of the hot mixture into egg yolks.
Return all to... - 43.3407
1) Halve sponge cake and spread red jam evenly.
2) Make small pieces and arrange on small glass serving dish.
3) Sprinkle sherry on top.
4) In a mixing basin, whisk egg and corn flour.
5) Boil milk and pour on the egg mixture.
6) Whisk and fold into... - 43.1492
1.Make wedges of the sponge cake by cutting it in sizes of 4x2 1/2 inch.
2.Slit these wedges through the center to open them up.
3. Spread raspberry jam on the slit surface.
4. Place back the top layer of the wedge to form sandwiches.
5.Beat cream to... - 42.9894
Slice pound cake horizontally into 4 layers; spread two layers with preserves.
Top each with one of remaining layers.
Cut into 16 finger sandwiches.
Put apricots in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
Assemble dessert using either of the methods... - 42.8624
Split cake into 2 layers and spread half with half of apricot jam.
Assemble cake again and cut into strips 2 inches long by 1 inch wide.
Line bottom and sides of bowl with strips.
Spread remaining jam over cake.
Pour orange juice or sherry over cake.
Sprinkle... - 42.8514
Festive Fruit Trifle
Cut angel food cake into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
Combine milk and next 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until mixture is smooth.
Pour mixture into top of a double boiler; bring water to a... - 42.4567
Cup Of Trifle
How about trying trifle, the traditional British dessert in your own individual cups! Yeah, This Cup of Trifle is just as awesome as it can get; with fruit juices, fruit preserves, wine flavoring and what not, this Cup Of Trifle is simply mindblowing! Did I... - 42.4562
Tempting Apple Trifles
To prepare custard, combine milk and cornstarch in small, heavy saucepan; stir until cornstarch is completely dissolved.
Add brown sugar, egg white and oil; blend well.
Slowly bring to a boil over medium-low heat until thickened, stirring constantly with... - 42.4377
1) Use the base of 2 individual glass serving dishes, to place the broken pieces of sponge cake.
2) Sprinkle with fruit juice or sherry to moisten.
3) In another small basin, combine the custard powder with a little of the milk to make a thin... - 42.3976
Cranberry Cream Trifle
Pick over the cranberries, wash in cold water and cook for 20 minutes with all but 2 tablespoons of the sugar, the lemon juice and the cinnamon stick.
Some of the liquid should evaporate.
Cool and remove the cinnamon stick.
Make the brown bread into fine... - 42.3713
A wonderful all occasion dessert that's sure to put a smile on your face - 42.3625
1. Make a fatless sponge by whipping method using grain sugar, egg and flour.
2. Cut the sponge cake into half, sandwich with the jam and cut into cubes.
3. Peel the fruits and dice.
4. Arrange the sponge cake cubes in an oval dish and soak in the thin sugar... - 42.0944
Raspberry Custard Trifle
1.Cut cake into even-sized pieces.
Place into serving dish, sprinkle evenly with sweet sherry.
2.Combine jelly crystals with boiling water in medium bowl, stir until jelly is dissolved; stir in cold water.
Transfer mixture to jug, gently pour jelly over back... - 42.0248
In 4-cup glass measure, combine 1/4 cup sugar and flour.
Stir in milk and peel.
Cook at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring after each minute.
Stir 1 cup hot milk mixture into egg yolks.
Return to hot mixture.
Cook at MEDIUM (5) for... - 41.9928
Apricot Almond Coffee Trifle
Place sponge cake in bottom of large bowl.
Sprinkle evenly with 4 tablespoons of the sherry.
Arrange about 12 of the macaroons over top of sponge cake layer.
Sprinkle lightly with 1 tablespoon sherry.
Drain apricots thoroughly; cut in half, and remove... - 41.6032
Chef Shamy is known for his quick gourmet recipes and here is a dessert recipe that he makes for a crowd. Its fast trifle recipe in this video. He actually builds the truffle when all his ingredients are ready. Only if he had shared the detailed recipe, it... - 41.5926
To Make Ladyfingers: Place racks in middle and upper third of oven (or middle of 2 ovens) and preheat to 350°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment or wax paper and grease the paper.
In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer, beat egg yolks with 6... - 41.5811
Blueberry Peach Trifle
Core, pare, and chop fresh peaches or chop sliced peaches; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine condensed milk, water, and lemon rind; mix well.
Add pudding mix; beat until well blended.
Chill 5 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon 2 cups pudding mixture into... - 41.2561
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 14 cups.
Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
Remove any unmelted ice.
Stir in strawberries and bananas.
Place cake cubes in large serving bowl; sprinkle... - 41.1937
Pineapple Swirl Trifle
1) In a bowl mix gelatin and pudding mix.
2) Gently stir in milk.
3) Cook and stir over medium heat until pudding boils.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Mix vanilla extract.
6) Let stand to cool.
7) To prepare topping mix, follow package directions and fold... - 41.141
This Trifle is in itself a great dessert treat with so much of hidden surprises for you discover! Yes, would you ever expect a trifle to have a wondetful combination of jam or jelly, sherry, custard, whipping cream and more, this trifle recipe has it all. It... - 41.1243
Pear And Chocolate Trifle
Place sponge cakes neatly in a glass dish or individual dishes.
Drain pears and place, rounded side uppermost, on top of the sponge cakes.
Make the sauce: melt the fat in a saucepan; add cocoa, and stir well in Add flour, mix well, and gradually mix in the... - 41.0417
Place half of the cake cubes in bottom of 2-quart clear glass bowl.
Moisten with some of the sherry.
Cover with jam.
Top with remaining cake cubes.
Add enough additional sherry to moisten cake well.
In saucepan beat eggs and egg yolk.
Stir in milk and... - 40.8317
Drain peaches and reserve 1/4 pint of syrup.
Arrange peaches on base of deep glass bowl.
Slice swiss roll, stand slices round side of bowl.
Dice any surplus cake, place over peaches.
Combine wine and reserved peach syrup, pour over cake slices.
In... - 40.8129
Fresh Strawberry Trifle
Combine 1 3/4 cups milk and egg in a medium saucepan; bear with a wire whisk 1 to 2 minutes or until foamy.
Combine remaining 1/4 cup milk and cornstarch; stir until smooth.
Add honey and stir well.
Add to milk and egg mixture, and cook over medium heat,... - 40.6366
1. Make the custard: blend the sugar, custard powder and cornflour with 1 tbsp milk to make a runny paste. Beat in the egg yolk. Pour the remaining milk into a pan, scrape in the vanilla seeds, add the pod, then allow to come just to the boil. Stir this into... - 40.5414
Summertime Minted Trifle
Heat oven to 350°.
In small mixer bowl beat 4 egg whites at high speed, scraping bowl often, until stiff peaks form (1 to 2 minutes).
In large bowl whisk together 4 egg yolks, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon orange peel and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until... - 40.4327
To make the custard, place the vanilla pod (if using) and the milk in a pan and bring to the boil.
Remove from heat and stand for 30 mins.
Remove and discard pod.
Whisk together the egg yolks, sugar, cornflour and vanilla essence, if using, and gradually... - 40.3976
Spread ladyfingers or large cubes of cake with raspberry jam and place in the bottom of a bowl.
Drain fruit and spoon 1/2 cup juice over the cake (if fresh fruit has no juice, use orange juice).
Spread the fruit on top.
For custard, mix cornstarch with 1/4... - 40.3803
Scald milk in double boiler; stir into egg yolks gradu- ally, stirring well.
Add salt and 1/2 cup syrup.
Cook in double boiler over hot water, stirring constantly, for about 10 minutes or until custard coats spoon.
Remove from heat; cool to room... - 40.23
1) Stir the milk into the vanilla custard mix in a small pan. Cook, constantly stirring, over high heat till the mixture is boiling.
2) Take the custard off the heat and chill it in the fridge.
3) Combine together the drained pineapple tidbits, drained... - 40.0547
Split the ladyfingers and arrange them on a baking sheet.
Brush with the rum and set aside.
Prepare the vanilla and chocolate puddings, using the milk, according to package directions.
With an electric mixer on high speed, beat the cream with the sugar and... - 39.9639
Easy Berry Trifle
Dissolve Jello in boiling water in medium-sized bowl.
Add ice cream and stir until dissolved.
Add frozen berries.
Pour contents of bowl into trifle dish or deep glass bowl being careful to not splash on the sides.
Let set until Jello is set.
If your berries... - 39.8514
The Guards Trifle
Separate the yolks and whites of 8 eggs.
Sift 4 1/2 oz. flour 3 times.
Beat egg yolks until lemon yellow.
Gradually beat in 8 oz. sugar, 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice and the grated rind of J lemon.
Beat until thick and smooth.
Add a pinch of salt to the... - 39.5047
Clock Tower Chocolate Trifle
Prepare Party Chocolate Sponge Cake.
Use half of the cake for this recipe.
Cut cake into 3/4 inch slices.
In a decorative 9-inch glass bowl, arrange 3 slices cake on bottom and 8 slices standing around edge.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup sherry.
To prepare pudding,... - 39.4501
Split the sponge cakes into two and spread the lower halves with jam.
Arrange in a glass dish and cover with macaroons and ratafias.
Soak with sherry, and sprinkle with lemon rind and almonds.
Cover with the custard and leave to cool.
Whisk the... - 39.3492
Banana Chiffon Trifle
Following package instructions, let gelatin foam in a little water.
In a large bowl, mix mashed bananas with lemon juice and peel.
In the top half of a double boiler, whip egg whites and sugar to a foamy meringue.
Whip... - 39.3415
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Drain raspberries, reserving syrup.
Combine syrup and ice cubes to make 1 cup.
Add to gelatin, stirring until ice is melted.
Place bowl in larger bowl of ice and water.
Let stand, stirring occasionally, until gelatin is... - 39.2222
Place the sponge slices in one layer in a large dish.
Sprinkle over the liqueur and orange juice and set aside for 30 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
In a heavy saucepan, dissolve the sugar over low heat, shaking the pan... - 39.071
Blueberry Pineapple Trifle
Blueberry Pineapple Trifle is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Blueberry Pineapple Trifle is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.923
Split the sponge cakes into two and spread the lower halves with jam.
Arrange in a glass dish and cover with macaroon miniatures.
Soak with sherry and sprinkle with lemon rind and almonds.
Cover with the custard and leave to cool.
Whisk cream,... - 38.629
Strawberry Lemon Trifle
1) As per the directions on the package, make the vanilla pudding with 1 Â¾ cups skim milk.
2) Once the pudding has thickened, add the yogurt and stir till the ingredients have blended well.
3) Cut the angel food cake into cubes of 1-inch... - 38.2927
Easy Pear Trifle
1. As per package directions, make egg custard with 1 3/4 cups milk.
2. Remove from heat and refrigerate.
3. In a small bowl, toss vanilla wafers with orange juice and remove 1/2 cup of the mixture.
4. With remaining cookie mixture,... - 38.2601
Black Forest Trifle
Bake cake as package directs.
Cool and cut in cubes.
Prepare pudding as package directs.
Arrange one half cake cubes in glass bowl.
Sprinkle 1 ounce rum or brandy.
Layer one half of pudding, then one half of cherry pie filling; next, one half of Cool... - 38.1646
Creamy Citrus Trifle
Combine pudding mix and milk, stirring until smooth.
Stir in sour cream; set aside.
Combine marmalade and sherry, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Arrange half of cake cubes in a 1 1/2-quart trifle bowl or straight-sided glass bowl.
Spoon half of... - 38.1005
1) Place 1 part of the sponge cake in a large compote dish.
2) Sprinkle 1/3 of liquor over the sponge and spread1/2 of the preserves over the cake.
3) Smear ½ of the custard over the preserves to make a layer, let the custard flow round the sides of... - 38.0761
Peach Melba Trifle
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
Add pudding mix; beat well.
Chill 5 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream and 1 tablespoon sherry.
Place 3 cups cake cubes in 3- to 4-quart glass serving bowl.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sherry.
Top with... - 38.0723
Fresh Strawberry Trifle
Line bottom and side of 2-quart glass serving bowl with ladyfingers.
Spoon 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries over bottom; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sherry.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, ReaLemon and 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries;... - 38.0157
Banana Citrus Trifle
Cut cake into 1/4-inch-thick slices; set aside.
Combine banana slices and lime juice; set aside.
Peel and section oranges, catching juice in a small saucepan.
Set sections aside.
Add sugar and water to saucepan, stirring well.
Bring to a boil; cook,... - 37.9682
1. Cut a day old (or left over) sponge cake in half; sandwich together the two half with jam spread in between. And further cut the sandwiched cake into 1 inch cubes.
2. In a separate saucepan, add custard powder, milk and sugar and heat, bring... - 37.929
Sugar the raspberries to taste and set aside.
Beat the egg yolks well and gradually stir in the 1/2 cup sugar and the wine.
Put in the top of a double boiler and cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until it is thick enough to coat a silver... - 37.9182
In a small saucepan heat cranberry sauce and water until cranberry sauce is melted.
Use wire whisk to beat until smooth.
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, using milk and yogurt in place of milk called for on package.
In a 1 1/2 quart... - 37.8907
Light Fruit Trifle
Light Fruit Trifle is prepared with eggs, cream of tartar, almond extract, fruits and cream. You can really be artistic with Light Fruit Trifle by serving the fruit using a trifle bowel. Everyone will want the recipe, once they taste this, so be prepared!
. - 37.8624
Party Cocktail Trifle
Combine jelly powder and boiling water until dissolved.
Pour into shallow baking pan.
Allow to set in refrigerator then cut up roughly.
Slice Swiss roll into 1/2 inch (1 cm) slices.
Line base and sides of glass serving dish with cake slices.
Sprinkle sherry... - 37.7221
Tutti Frutti Trifle
Remove segments from membrane of grapefruit and orange, slice pineapple and cut marshmallows and cherries into eighths.
Soak marshmallows and coconut in combined juices.
Beat egg whites until stiff and fold in sugar.
Combine with fruits and coconut... - 37.2832
Strawberry Trifle Using Stale Sponge Cake
Break the sponge into small pieces and place it on the bottom of a large glass serving bowl.
Pour over the sherry and set aside for 20 minutes.
Stir in the custard and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Stir the fruit cocktail into the jelly [gelatin] mixture, then... - 37.1972
Individual Retro Trifles
1. Place the Madeira cake cubes into the bottom of 6 individual serving dishes, scatter over the raspberries and drizzle with Sherry. 2. To make the custard, pour the Alpro soya milk alternative and Alpro single cream ' alternative into a heavy-based... - 36.8052
In a bowl, let gelatin foam in pineapple juice.
In a second bowl, dissolve powder jelly in boiling water.
Fold in gelatin and pineapple juice mixture.
Let cool until half set.
Meanwhile, cut angel food cake into small cubes.
Whip... - 36.7877
1. Place peaches in bowl; sprinkle with sugar; refrigerate peaches, strawberries; flavor pudding with almond extract, sherry, salt.
2. Arrange slices of pound cake in bottom, along sides of 2-quart serving dish; pour raspberry preserves over bottom; make... - 36.7001
Deluxe English Trifle
Bake Velvet Crumb Cake in square pan, 8x8x2 inches, as directed on package of baking mix.
Carefully split cake to make 2 layers.
Fill with raspberry jam.
Cut into 9 or 12 pieces.
Arrange pieces in baking dish, I I 1/2X7 1/2XI 1/2 inches.
Sprinkle with... - 36.6758
1. Cut sponge into small cubes, blend or process until crumbled. Sprinkle with Amaretto and set aside.
2. Combine caster sugar, water, Cassis and redcurrant jelly in a small saucepan over moderate heat. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3... - 36.5692
Raspberry And Mascarpone Trifle
1. In a large glass dessert bowl, lightly crumble the sponge fingers.
2. Top with half the raspberries.
3. Sprinkle the orange juice over the raspberries and let stand for 15 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat the mascarpone with wire whisk or wooden... - 36.509
1. Slice cake horizontally into 3 layers. Spread preserves between layers. Reassemble layers and cut into bite-size pieces; set aside.
2. In 4-cup glass measure, stir together sugar and cornstarch; stir in milk. Microwave, uncovered, on high 61/2 minutes or... - 36.4743
Lemon Angel Trifle
Break the cake up into walnut-size pieces.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water and set aside.
Combine the lemon juice, 3/4 cup of the sugar, 2 tablespoons of the lemon zest, and the egg yolks in the top of a double boiler and cook over hot water,... - 36.4277
Prepare the cake batter using the package directions.
Pour into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
Combine the peanut butter chips, 1/4 cup of the milk and cream in a heavy saucepan over... - 36.3868
This Lemon Trifle is a hit fare with many people. It is must try fruit delicacy for desserts, especially people like me who are lovers of citrus flavors. Try out this Lemon Trifle and let me know if you like it. - 36.2599
Trifle Recipes By Category