- » Triangle Shaped
Triangle Shaped Recipes
Enjoy our collection of triangle shaped recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for triangle shaped recipes.
Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles
Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles is love by many across the world. Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles gets its lovely taste from spinach mixed with cheese and eggs. - 42.0974
Three Fillings For Phyllo Triangles
Bring Roquefort and cream cheese to room temperature and mash them together thoroughly in a small bowl.
Stir in the egg, combine well, and stir in the pistachios.
Season to taste with nutmeg and pepper.
The Roquefort is usually so salty that no additional... - 24.5952
Triangle Roti Paratha
If you're looking for the recipe of Indian rotis, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna uses wheat flour to make the triangle shaped rotis. She shows the technique to make the rotis. You can eat the rotis with any curry you like. Do try out this recipe and... - 99.2169
Toasted Tortilla Triangles
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 400Â°F.
2) Make 6 pie-shaped pieces of each tortilla.
3) Arrange 1/2 of the tortilla triangles on a cookie sheet, spread out and season with salt lightly.
4) Bake them for 10 minutes.
5)... - 30.6031
Oatmeal Butterscotck Triangles
1) In a bowl,stir in butter rapidly until fluffy and soft peaks form.
2) Now add brown sugar and vanilla into the butter and beat well untl light.
3) Mix flour with rolled oats and mix thoroughly into the butter mixture until well blended.
4)... - 42.111
Tyropetes Fennel Spiced Cheese Triangles
Combine onion, all cheeses, parsley and fennel seed in medium bowl and mix well with fork.
Blend in egg.
Stack phyllo on work surface.
Cut lengthwise into thirds; stack again.
Cover phyllo with waxed paper and damp towel to prevent drying.
Remove top strip of... - 42.3058
Make several days ahead:
1. In large saucepan melt butter; then stirring constantly, add eggs and granulated sugar; mix, with a spoon, until very thoroughly blended.
2. Stir in dates; cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in flour. Cook,... - 29.9331
Pimiento Cheese Nut Triangles
Combine cheese, pecans and olives and mix well.
Spread bread with butter, then with the cheese mixture.
Make two diagonal cuts from corner to corner, making 4 triangular shaped pieces from each slice.
Garnish with small cut-outs of pimiento and 2 small... - 27.2763
Toasted Tortilla Triangles
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut each of the tortillas to 6 pie-shaped wedges.
3.On 2 cookie sheets, spread these tortilla pieces evenly .
4.Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, turn them over and bake for another ... - 34.478
Tyropitakia Cheese Pastries
In bowl, combine flour and cheese; cut in butter till crumbly.
Stir in milk and mix well.
Divide dough into 24 pieces.
Roll each piece into a 5-inch rope.
Shape into wreaths on ungreased glass pizza plate.
Cook, 12 at a time, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 5 minutes;... - 29.7374
Papaya Oatmeal Squares
Sift together first three ingredients.
Add brown sugar.
Cut in butter until mixture is consistency of cornmeal.
Add roiled oats and mix well.
Press half of mixture into oiled 6 x 11-inch pan.
Combine papaya, sugar, lime juice and nuts and spread over crumb... - 41.5215
1. Cut bread in triangle shapes.
2. Make a batter of the remaining ingredients with water (it should be thick).
3. Put one triangle slice in the batter and then steam it.
4. Bake. - 27.9902
1 In a bowl, sift the flour .
2 Add in all the ingredients to the bowl.
3 Gradually rub with fingertips and then knead with water.
4 Prepare 18 to 20 round balls.
5 Roll into very thin rounds.
6 Fold into a triangle shaped mathi.
7 ... - 36.9062
Toasted Fish Filled Noodles
Using won ton noodles, place 1 teaspoon fish paste on half of each noodle.
Wet two adjoining edges of the square noodle and fold the two remaining edges over onto the wet edges.
You now have a sealed triangle-shaped stuffed noodle.
When sealing, be sure to... - 33.4204
Mexican Samosa- Indo Mexican - Fusion
Why not try out some samosas with a Mexican twist? See this fantastic video that demonstrates a recipe to make samosas with a Mexican style filling and served with Mexican dips. Look at this unique recipe video to create your own variations as suggested by... - 88.8444
Hot Cheese Pastries
Make filling: In small bowl of electric mixer, combine cream cheese, Greek cheese, egg, and 3 tablespoons butter; beat at medium speed until well blended and smooth.
Preheat oven to 350F.
Place 2 leaves of phyllo pastry on board; brush with melted butter.
Cut... - 34.5301
Mushroom Appetizers In Phyllo Pastry
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Melt 1/4 cup butter and saute onion until soft.
Add mushrooms and stir together.
Add Madeira and seasonings; cook down until most of liquid evaporates.
Stir in sour cream.
Use 1 phyllo sheet at a time and cover the rest... - 42.2658
Crumble feta cheese into small pieces.
Add pot cheese and blend well.
Add eggs and beat thoroughly.
Mix in the parsley or dill.
Carefully cut phyllo pastry into 3 equal portions.
Refrigerate two thirds until needed and cover the remaining third... - 34.8267
Crispy Walnut In Pastry
Mix nuts and sugar.
Beat egg yolks and add whiskey, vanilla, and cream or evaporated milk.
Stir in nut mixture and blend well.
Make balls the size of walnuts.
If not moist enough to shape into little balls, add more cream.
Cut sheets of phyllo pastry into... - 40.1712
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Eggs Aurora - my all time family favorite. This Eggs Aurora is so easy, but is equally delicious! Simply try it out! - 48.166
Grilled T Bone Steak With Three Butters
Prepare butter of your choice by combining butter with remaining ingredients in small bowl of electric mixer or processor; beat or process until ingredients are just combined.
Spoon mixture onto piece of foil, press into triangle shape using 2 rulers or... - 40.8358
Sift the flour and salt together into a large mixing bowl.
Work in the butter with finger tips until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Pour 1/3 cup water over the mixture; mix well.
Add more water slowly until a workable dough is formed.
Knead well on a lightly... - 29.0439
Place the bread dough in a warm place and allow to rise.
Mix all the filling ingredients together.
When the bread dough has risen, roll out on a floured board to 1/4 in (6 mm) thickness and cut into 4 in (10 cm) squares.
Place a tablespoon of filling on each... - 37.0251
Christmas Tree Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine cookie mix, eggs, oil and 4 to 5 drops green food coloring in large bowl. Stir until thoroughly blended. Form dough into pea-size balls. Place 15 balls with sides touching in triangle shape on ungreased baking sheet. Repeat... - 27.1607
Cheesy crackers just look like candy corn. They make great snacks or appetizers. These crackers are good plain, or served with dip or salsa. - 40.1097
Want a homemade snack with a touch of Indian spice? Chef Manjula is making spinach crackers that are flavorful and delicious. Cumin is the spice that gives a nice taste and makes these crackers aromatic. As usual Manjula makes them very simply and easily and... - 128.976
Chapati ( Paratha ) Making Made Easier
Parathas are north India's favorite flat bread and can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner, either stuffed on their own or plain as an accompaniment to a curry or gravy. The toughest part of making them is the rolling out of the dough with often sticks to... - 71.1845
Mexican Morning Meal
For all the raw food lovers, this video shows some great ideas to prepare a healthy and innovative breakfast including avocado guacamole with cactus chips and blossom burrito. Watch it now and share with your friends. - 85.7926
1. Line the dehydrator rack with parchment paper.
1. In a bowl take walnut add in lime juice, garlic, olive oil, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
2. Mix all the ingredients with hands.
3. Take a parchment lined dehydrator rack... - 92.6739
Moroccan Briwat With Goat Cheese
Are you looking for a simple and delicious appetizer for you party or get-together. Here is an amazing Moroccan briwat with goat cheese. This is crispy, mouth watering appetizer filled with a creamy goat cheese filling. Smear the briwat with honey for an... - 122.687
Mix flour and salt thoroughly; cut in shortening.
Beat 2 eggs and 1/4 cup water; add to flour mixture.
Mix with fork until flour is moistened (1 to 2 tablespoons water can be added if necessary).
Gather pastry into a ball; divide into fourths.
Keep pastry... - 37.7972
Paneer And Cauliflower Samosa With Crispy Layer
1. In a bowl add flour, wheat flour, salt to taste, cumin, carom, baking powder and mix well.
2. Add oil and ghee mixture and mix adding water a little at a time knead well to get medium soft dough.
3. Wrap with a plastic wrap and keep aside for... - 107.022
Pacman Cookies - Gamer Goodies
Pacman Cookies are so adorable and fun to make! The best part about this recipe is that it is healthier than store-bought cookies, so you can enjoy eating one without feeling guilty. - 128.223
In a bowl sprinkle the yeast with the water and sugar.
Allow to stand for ten minutes.
Meanwhile, in a bowl combine the flour, salt, oil and eggs.
Stir in the yeast mixture.
Knead for ten to fifteen minutes to form a smooth dough.
If it is not satiny enough,... - 38.0047
Veal Croauettes With Mushroom Sauce
Finely mince the veal and onion and mix with the sausagemeat, seasonings, a dash of Tabasco, mace and half the beaten egg.
Divide into four and form into flat triangle shapes.
Dip in beaten egg and coat in breadcrumbs; then fry gently in shallow fat for 10 to... - 39.3312
1. On a chopping board, slice the onions into 1/4 inch pieces, cut the green onions into 1/2 inch pieces, slice the carrot diagonally into 1/4 inch pieces, slice the fish cake into i inch pieces then into triangle shapes. Set these vegetables... - 0
Winter Cookies - There are so many different kind of holiday cookies out there. For example, there are Snowflake Cookies, Snowman Cookies, Gingerbread Man Cookies and many more. This video will show you how to make simple Christmas Tree, Santa Hat and... - 0
Baked Bread Pudding With Sultanas
Here's a fresh take on bread pudding with slightly different ingredients. Sultanas to name one of them! This exclusive baked bread pudding video gives a new idea on making a filling pudding with buttered bread triangles, sultanas and an unique creamy mixture.... - 115.804
Bread And Butter Pudding
1. Mix the brandy with the sultanas in a small clean dish. Cover and allow it to stand for an hour or two.
2. Lightly butter an ovenproof dish.
3. Butter the slices of bread and cut off the crusts.
4. Neatly cut the bread into small triangle... - 90.8149
Stir Fry Pork With Cabbage And Other Super Vegetables
Remove all fat from the pork and cut it into thin slices.
Have the vegetables ready in separate piles on a platter.
Prepare the sauce.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a small saucepan.
Saute the garlic and ginger until sizzling.
Add the broth, soy sauce, brown... - 43.4647