- » Triangle Shaped
Triangle Shaped Recipes
Enjoy our collection of triangle shaped recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for triangle shaped recipes.
Triangle Shaped Namak Mirch Paratha
Paratha is a kind of flatbread popular all over India, normally prepared by pan grilling method. The origin of this flat bread lies in South Asia, with the word “paratha” derived from two different words viz. “parat” and “atta”, signifying layers... - 34.2225
You May Also Like!
Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles
Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles is love by many across the world. Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles gets its lovely taste from spinach mixed with cheese and eggs. - 43.5342
Three Fillings For Phyllo Triangles
Bring Roquefort and cream cheese to room temperature and mash them together thoroughly in a small bowl.
Stir in the egg, combine well, and stir in the pistachios.
Season to taste with nutmeg and pepper.
The Roquefort is usually so salty that no additional... - 27.2591
Triangle Roti Paratha
If you're looking for the recipe of Indian rotis, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna uses wheat flour to make the triangle shaped rotis. She shows the technique to make the rotis. You can eat the rotis with any curry you like. Do try out this recipe and... - 109.442
Toasted Tortilla Triangles
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 400Â°F.
2) Make 6 pie-shaped pieces of each tortilla.
3) Arrange 1/2 of the tortilla triangles on a cookie sheet, spread out and season with salt lightly.
4) Bake them for 10 minutes.
5)... - 32.4884
Oatmeal Butterscotck Triangles
1) In a bowl,stir in butter rapidly until fluffy and soft peaks form.
2) Now add brown sugar and vanilla into the butter and beat well untl light.
3) Mix flour with rolled oats and mix thoroughly into the butter mixture until well blended.
4)... - 44.5004
Tyropetes Fennel Spiced Cheese Triangles
Combine onion, all cheeses, parsley and fennel seed in medium bowl and mix well with fork.
Blend in egg.
Stack phyllo on work surface.
Cut lengthwise into thirds; stack again.
Cover phyllo with waxed paper and damp towel to prevent drying.
Remove top strip of... - 44.1981
Pimiento Cheese Nut Triangles
Combine cheese, pecans and olives and mix well.
Spread bread with butter, then with the cheese mixture.
Make two diagonal cuts from corner to corner, making 4 triangular shaped pieces from each slice.
Garnish with small cut-outs of pimiento and 2 small... - 30.0538
Make several days ahead:
1. In large saucepan melt butter; then stirring constantly, add eggs and granulated sugar; mix, with a spoon, until very thoroughly blended.
2. Stir in dates; cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in flour. Cook,... - 30.1975
Toasted Tortilla Triangles
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut each of the tortillas to 6 pie-shaped wedges.
3.On 2 cookie sheets, spread these tortilla pieces evenly .
4.Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, turn them over and bake for another ... - 33.4144
Tyropitakia Cheese Pastries
In bowl, combine flour and cheese; cut in butter till crumbly.
Stir in milk and mix well.
Divide dough into 24 pieces.
Roll each piece into a 5-inch rope.
Shape into wreaths on ungreased glass pizza plate.
Cook, 12 at a time, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 5 minutes;... - 31.6258