- » Treacle Sauce
Treacle Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of treacle sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for treacle sauce recipes.
Boston Baked Beans With Black Treacle
Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F).
Drain the haricot beans.
Place them in a large saucepan with water.
Bring to the boil.
Simmer for 45 minutes, removing any scum that rises to the surface.
Transfer the beans and liquid to a large casserole... - 43.1594
Butter a 1-quart casserole and put 3 tablespoons honey in the bottom.
Set aside.In a mixing bowl, cream butter, then add 5 tablespoons honey.
Beat until creamy, then add lemon peel.
Beat in the eggs.
Sift flour with soda and add gradually to batter.
Stir in... - 39.2049
Soy Barbecue Sauce
1 In a small saucepan, add the treacle, soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger and water to dissolve the syrup.
2 Cook, until the mixture is thick and glossy, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes.
3 Remove from the heat.
4 Gradually whisk in the... - 33.8435
Spicy Meat Loaf With Mustard Sauce
I love this Spicy Meat Loaf With Mustard Sauce. They are the perfect dish for a weekend luncheon! My family loves it spicy and so it is no wonder that this Spicy Meat Loaf With Mustard Sauce is always in demand!! Try it! - 34.0511
Beans In Tomato Sauce
1) In a pressure cooker, bring onions, fat, tomatoes, treacle, water, cloves, bay leaves, salt, soaked beans and the soaking liquid to a boil after covering the lid.
2) Cook for 20 minutes under pressure and cool to release pressure.
3) Blend milk... - 44.9002
Pears With Rice And Chocolate Sauce
1) Make sugar syrup by boiling water with white sugar.
2) In a covered saucepan, over low heat, allow rice to simmer in 1/2 pint water until rice absorbs the water and becomes tender.
3) Pour in evaporated milk, stirring well and keep the rice mixture... - 45.6449
1. Boil the syrup, water and lemon juice for 5 minutes.
2. Strain and serve. - 21.2995
1. Skin the onion and using a knife chop very finely. Skin, core and quarter the apple and grate coarsely. Skin tomato using boiling water; make thin slices.
2. Heat a saucepan, melt butter and fry onion lightly.
3. Put in curry powder... - 41.0469
Grandma's Curry Sauce
1) Peel and chop the onion,
2) Peel, core and finely dice the apple.
3) Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the onion and apple and fry gently for about 5 minutes to soften.
4) Add the curry powder, and cook for a few minutes to draw out... - 42.7526
A Chestnut And Chocolate Roll With Pistachio Cream Sauce
1. In a cup, blend the yeast into about 4 fl oz (120 ml / 1/2 cup) of the water
2. Grease two loaf tins with the vegetable fat
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
4. Place the flour in a heap on a large pastry board
5.... - 45.6029
American Baked Beans
Soak the beans according to the type used.
Turn into casserole with coarsely chopped onion.
Mix salt, sugar, treacle, mustard and soya sauce with a little warm water and pour over the beans.
Just cover the beans with stock until they do not show.
Bake in... - 29.9796
Barbecue Spare Ribs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a casserole dish with a lid, place the spare ribs.
3) Put the casserole dish in the preheated oven for about 50 minutes.
4) During the final few minutes of cooking, place the lemon... - 37.0887
Sift the flour, salt and baking-powder.
Mix in the suet.
Add cold water, stirring gradually until a stiff dough is formed.
Shape the dough into a roll.
Put the dough into a scalded, well-floured pudding cloth and roll up loosely.
Tie the ends securely with... - 30.916
Boston Baked Beans
Wash and soak beans in cold water overnight.
Drain, cover with fresh water and cook slowly until tender.
Turn beans into bean pot.
Pour boiling water over pork, scrape rind until white, score in -1/2-inch strips and press into top of beans, leaving only rind... - 35.9886
Spicy Black Eye Beans
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas Mark 2.
2) In a saucepan with water boil the rinsed beans, rapidly for 10 minutes. Then drain well and transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish.
3) In a frying pan or skillet, saute the onions for... - 46.4135
Barbecue Style Pork Ribs
1. In a large Duch oven or casserole, cover the ribs water and add salt.
2. Place on a medium flame and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Remove the ribs and pat dry with kitchen paper.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C or prepare... - 48.0002
Moroccan Mixed Rice Salad
1. Bring 350 ml/12 fl oz of the water, the soy sauce and the treacle to the boil in a large pan. Add the wild rice; bring back to the boil. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes until cooked. Remove from the heat.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, add the brown rice and... - 37.5856
Indonesian Spiced Rice
Put the tamarind pulp into a bowl and pour over the water.
Set aside to cool.
Pour the contents of the bowl through a strainer into a saucepan, pressing as much pulp through as possible.
Half fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
Add the... - 41.4114
Mix the sugar, treacle (molasses) and soy sauce together in a small bowl.
Stir in the garlic, lemon juice and oil and set aside.
Skin and bone the chicken breasts, then cut the meat into 1 1/2 cm./3/4 in.
Thread the cubes on to skewers and arrange the... - 43.9739
Crispy Chicken Skin
Crisp Skin Chicken is an delicious chicken dish that everyone will like. Trust me, I made the Crisp Skin Chicken at home last night and everyone was asking for why I dint make more.Try it yourself then you will understand. - 43.2179
Sweet And Sour Pork Kebabs
1. In bowl put the pork and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
2. In another bowl mix all the ingredients for the marinade together, pour over the pork and stir well to coat each cube of meat.
3. Chill in the refrigerator for 24 hours, stirring... - 43.9138
Sift flour, ginger and soda into a bowl, and add the sugar and shredded suet.
Stir in the beaten egg and treacle, adding enough milk to make a soft mixture which will drop from a spoon.
Put into a well greased 2 pint basin.
Cover with foil or greaseproof... - 33.454
Easy Ginger Pudding
Grease a 2-pt. basin.
Prepare the suet.
Sift the flour, ginger, salt and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl.
Add the finely-chopped suet and sugar.
Stir in the treacle, beaten egg and sufficient milk to make a soft dropping consistency.
Put the mixture into the... - 40.1649
Kentish Hop Pickers Cake
1. Grease two 1 pound/ 1/2kg loaf tins with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 325° F, 160° C
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour, spices, cream of tartar and soda.
4. Cut margarine into small cubes and add to the dry... - 49.8149
Sticky Pear Gingerbread
This is an old-fashioned sticky gingerbread made by melting the butter and sugar instead of creaming them.
It is turned out upside down to reveal slices of pear.
Grease a 7-8 inch cake pan.
Peel, core and slice the pears evenly.
Arrange the pear slices and... - 43.6707
1) In a bowl, add in the butter and sugar. Beat together till it turns light and fluffy.
2) Add in the eggs, one at a time, and continue beating.
3) Next, add in the flour and cocoa powder. Stir in the black treacle along with the milk.
4) Transfer... - 40.0797
Ginger Upside Down Pudding
Heat the butter, treacle (molasses) and syrup in a bowl for 3 minutes. Add the milk, stir and cool.
Add the egg and beat well. Pour the mixture onto the sieved flour. Add the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the pineapple rings, and continue to... - 36.9316
Devonshire Block Cake
1. Grease a 7 inch square cake tin, with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the base of the tin with a grease proof paper; this will help to unmould the cake.
3. Preheat the oven to 275° F, 150° C
4. In a medium bowl, sift the... - 46.7539
One of the most irresistable picks around, this Quaker Pudding has always been the favorite of my family. I have tried this Quaker Pudding with some of the popular combinations to make this simply delicious dish more versatile. Try out this easy recipe of... - 40.5999
Black Olive Tapenade
1. In the blender bowl, tip in all the ingredients and mix well
2. Liquidize to a paste
3. Beat the mix well to blend the ingredients thoroughly
4. Store in a refrigerator till required
5. Serve the pate with toast fingers,... - 44.0574
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Take a shallow rectangular tin, approx. 9 x 6 inches (approx), line and grease it with margarine.
3. In a bowl, sieve in flour, ginger and bicarbonate of soda. Add oatmeal.
5. Heat a saucepan,... - 41.7208
1. Grease an 8 inch round or 7 inch square cake tin, with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the base of the tin with a grease proof paper; this will help to unmould the cake.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C
4. In a large... - 48.8413
Low Fat Sticky Gingerbread
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. In a large saucepan add water and pinch of salt. Boil.
3. Add green beans, red pepper, onions, courgette in the boiling water. Simmer 3 minutes till vegetables are well cooked.
4. Drain excess water.
5. Mix... - 48.8055
Mix together thoroughly the flour, breadcrumbs, sugar, spices and suet.
Rub the butter in evenly.
Remove the pips from the orange and lemon.
Put both fruits into a blender or food processor and work until they are pureed but with still some texture left in... - 47.4711
Christmas Pudding! Come Christmas and everyone gets impatient at the dinner table. Why? Because they know that I will make the families favorite Christmas Pudding! If you try it, I am sure it will become your family favorite too! - 49.9115