- » Treacle
Enjoy our collection of treacle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for treacle recipes.
Ginger & Treacle Bread - Yeats Country Foods - Our Precious
The distinctive flavor of ginger and the syrupy feel of treacle makes this bread nothing short of being a delicacy. In the video, the chef tells you how to prepare this zesty-sweet bread at home in a few simple steps. Try this recipe when you feel like... - 98.4188
Schooldays Treacle Sponge
1. Grease a one liter pudding basin with a generous amount of butter.
2. In a separate bowl, mix golden syrup, breadcrumbs, and brandy well before pouring it into the pudding basin.
3. Start by beating the butter well and slowly incorporating sugar... - 48.8289
Chocolate Treacle Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Grease 2 sandwich tins of 7-inches each and use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line them.
3) In a bowl, put all the ingredients except for the cream, butter and icing... - 48.464
Treacle Layer Pudding
To make the suet crust pastry, mix the dry ingredients to a soft dough with water and knead it on a floured surface.
Divide the dough into 4-5 pieces each slightly larger than the previous one.
Roll the pieces into rounds.
Put the smallest layer on the bottom... - 46.7299
Apricot Treacle Tart
1) Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 before baking.
2) For the pastry, sift flour into a bowl and rub in margarine until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Keep the pastry in refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
4) Even out the pastry... - 44.4289
Lemony Treacle Tart
1. To make the pastry, combine the flour and salt in a bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
2. With a fork, stir in just enough water to bind the dough. Gather into a smooth ball, knead lightly for a few seconds until... - 44.3449
Boston Baked Beans With Black Treacle
Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F).
Drain the haricot beans.
Place them in a large saucepan with water.
Bring to the boil.
Simmer for 45 minutes, removing any scum that rises to the surface.
Transfer the beans and liquid to a large casserole... - 43.1594
1 Preheat the oven at 450 degrees farenheit (230°C/Gas 8).
2 In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients.
3 Add sugar and rub in butter.
4 Rub a spoon with oil or use a hot spoon to measure the treacle.
5 Add to the dry ingredients with... - 41.9586
Treacle Layer Pudding
Pamper your taste-buds with this incredibly tasty Treacle Layer Pudding that is bursting so full of flavors. This Treacle Layer Pudding is a perfect dessert companion to any meal, loved by foodies of all ages and pretty much goes with all occasions. - 41.7111
Treacle Nut Biscuits
In a mixing bowl beat the sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the treacle and egg which has been previously whisked together with an electric beater.
Sift in the flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
Mix well together.
Fold in the... - 41.6835
Cornish Treacle Tart
1) Heat oven at 425°F or Mark 7.
2) For the flaky pastry, in a bowl, sift the flour and salt.
3) Divide the butter into two portions and the lard into two portions.
4) Mix one portion of either fat into the flour, add cold water and... - 41.1732
1) On a lightly-floured board roll out the prepared pastry to a circle slightly larger than a 7- or 8-inch (18- or 20-cm).
2) Line tart tin or flan ring set on a baking tray with the pastry and leave in a cool place while making the filling.
3)... - 41.1426
Treacle Bread is a delicious dish that I prepare often for family occasions! This brilliant Treacle Bread recipe has never let me down. Try it! - 39.9998
Butter a 1-quart casserole and put 3 tablespoons honey in the bottom.
Set aside.In a mixing bowl, cream butter, then add 5 tablespoons honey.
Beat until creamy, then add lemon peel.
Beat in the eggs.
Sift flour with soda and add gradually to batter.
Stir in... - 39.2049
Cornish Treacle Tart
1. Take a Yorkshire pudding tin or square cake tin and line with pastry. Reserve another layer for the top of the tart.
2. In a bowl mix breadcrumbs and syrup.
3. Add finely grated lemon rind and the juice.
4. Put the mixture into pastry case.
5. Keep... - 38.3371
Mandarin Treacle Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a 7 inch flan ring and place it on a baking sheet. On a lightly floured board roll out the pastry and line the flan ring with it.
3) In a medium bowl, mix breadcrumbs, syrup, lemon rind and juice... - 38.243
Roly-poly Pudding With Jam, Treacle, Or Fruit Mince
This incredibly tasty Roly Poly pudding is an indulgent dessert and is an all-time favorite at home. What's more, this mouthwateringly delicious Roly Poly Pudding can be filled with extra srumptious spread of jam, syrup or fruit mince, as per your choice! - 37.6395
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and cut out a 8 to 9 inch circle.
3) Roll out the dough trimmings and cut a 1 inch long strip long to go around the outside of a 8 to 9 inch... - 37.4985
Victorian Treacle Tart
Put the flour in a bowl, add the fats, cut up in small pieces, and rub in with the finger tips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add sufficient cold water to mix to a firm dough.
Roll out the pastry and line a 9 inch (22.5 cm) deep flan tin or... - 37.2208
Treacle Tea Scones
In a mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, soda, cream of tartar, allspice, and salt.
Cut in the butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in center; stir in milk and treacle or molasses just till moistened.
Spread in lightly... - 36.1209
Heat the treacle until it liquefies and add the milk.
Mix all dry ingredients together.
Shape into a round cake with floured hands, about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Bake at 350-375°, depending on oven, for about 40 minutes.
Very good for priests and... - 36.0191
Ginegerbread With Black Treacle
Sift the flour, salt and ginger into a bowl, add the sugar.
Put the fat, treacle and most of the milk into a pan and warm them.
Dissolve the soda in the rest of the milk.
Pour the warm liquid into the flour, add the beaten egg and the dissolved soda and beat... - 35.9001
Treacle Suet Pudding
Treacle Suet Pudding is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Treacle Suet Pudding; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 35.1931
Gingered Treacle Tart
Make a short crust pastry, using 6 oz.
flour, 2 oz.
butter, 2 oz.
sugar and a pinch of salt, mixed to a soft dough with milk and water.
Roll out pastry to a round about 1/4" thick and use some of it to line a greased round tart tin.
Decorate the edges with a... - 34.1405
Grease the base, but not the lip, of an 8 inch ovenproof plate or shallow pie dish.
Roll the pastry out thinly into a circle.
Cut strips off the outside edge the same width as the lip of the plate.
Dampen the lip and press on the pastry strip; dampen the... - 33.7606
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. In a bowl mix the syrup, bread crumbs and peel together, pour into the prepared shell and bake the tart for 20 to 30 minutes such that the top turns rich golden brown all over.
3. Serve at room... - 33.32
Lemony Treacle Layer Pudding
Divide the suet pastry into two equal portions, using one portion to line a 2-pt. basin.
From the other portion cut off enough to make the lid; roll out the remainder thinly.
Mix the breadcrumbs and grated lemon rind.
Put a layer of treacle in the basin;... - 32.4206
Treacle Toffee Apples
1. In a saucepan add sugar, water, and black treacle and boil the mixture until sugar dissolves.
2. Boil the mixture rapidly for 5 minutes, until the syrup form a firm ball when dropped into cold water.
3. Stick the apples on wooden skewers and coat... - 32.1203
Norfolk Treacle Custard Tart
Roll pastry out thinly and line an 8 inch flan ring.
Prick the bottom.
Warm the syrup with the lemon rind.
Cut the butter into small pieces and stir it into the syrup.
Beat the cream and egg together and blend into the syrup.
Pour into the flan case.
Bake in... - 29.9912
Cornish Treacle Tart
This Cornish treacle tart is an extra delicious treat for any palate! Quick and easy to make, delight in this recipe any time of the day. - 29.6638
Sift the flour, cream of tartar, soda and salt into a bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Pour in the treacle and milk and beat until a soft dough is formed.
Knead gently for 3 minutes.
Pat the dough out to about 2.5 cm./ 1... - 29.4101
Heat the oven to 425 Â°F (Gas Mark 7 , 220Â°C).
Roll out the pastry to line a 7 or 8 inch oven proof plate and overlap the rim of the plate by half an inch.
Turn the overlapping pastry under to give a double thickness around the rim.
Pinch the edges... - 28.2467
Crunchy Treacle Squares
Put the butter, sugar, treacle and syrup into a saucepan and heat until the butter has melted and the sugar dissolved.
Do not allow to boil.
Remove from the heat and stir in the oats.
Press into a well-greased Swiss roll tin and put into the oven preheated to... - 25.7402
Roll the pastry to fit a flan ring or pie plate.
Cover the bottom with syrup and add the breadcrumbs.
Leave to stand for 1/2 hour before baking.
Any remaining pastry may be cut in strips to make a lattice top. - 24.0839
Short Crust Treacle Tart
Slightly warm the syrup, flavour with a pinch of ginger or a little lemon juice, then stir in the breadcrumbs.
Line a 9-in fireproof plate with the pastry, trim and decorate the edge.
Spread over the syrup mixture, decorate with cross strips of pastry, and... - 22.0995
How To Make A Treacle Cocktail
Mixologist Charlotte Voisey shows us how to make her modern twist on the classic Treacle cocktail. This dessert in a glass tastes like baked apples - no oven necessary! - 0
Treacle Recipes By Category