- » Trail Mix
Trail Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of trail mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for trail mix recipes.
Kirkland Signature Trail Mix Brownies
1. Grease a 9-by-13-inch pan with fat.
2. Assemble the brownie mixture.
3. In a plastic bag place 1 cup of trail mix and gently break the large nuts.
4. Stir into the brownie mixture.
5. Pour into the lined and greased pan and bake... - 38.0283
Fun Halloween Popcorn Trail Mix
Want something crunchy, munchy and mostly healthy to fill the kids up before a night of trick or treating? Let the kids get involved making Popcorn Trail Mix and watch it quickly disappear! - 103.315
Trail mix is a healthy snack option for kids of all ages. Send the kids off to school with this snack in the Againbags where you can stop the use of baggies one lunch at a time. - 24.4174
Dry Fruits Mix Bars
Down the trail of health ! A video which demonstrates how simple and easy it is to create the trail mix bars which all of us enjoy .. The blender is the secret which holds all the healthy goodies together for anytime bites ! - 94.4604
Healthy And Quick Trail Mix
Spike up your energy levels like never before with energizing healthy trail mix. This good-for-you snack nibble is so simple to make that you can even ask your kids to assist. A great way to keep hunger pangs at bay, this lip-smacking, healthy dried snack... - 95.9211
Blazing Trail Mix
In a mixing bowl combine fruit, walnuts, coconut, and sunflower nuts. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. - 20.6164
Cut fruit into 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Store in home canning jars or plastic food bags. - 15.5157
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Store in an airtight container. - 19.9972
1) In a large bowl, add all the ingredients , mix well.
2) Serve when desired. - 31.419
Mark's Trail Mix
1. Mix together all the ingredients; can be stored in the refrigerator inside a tightly covered jar
2. Serve/Use as required - 27.1039
1) In a large, dry bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Store in an airtight and covered container.
4) Serve as snacks in between meals. - 35.5944
Trail Mix Treats
In 12-inch heavy skillet, melt margarine.
Stir in cake mix, coconut, nuts, raisins, dates and brown sugar.
Toast over medium heat, stirring often, until crumbs are lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Cool 5 minutes.
Add milk; mix well.
Press lightly in... - 34.3836
Place all ingredients into a large bowl or pan, and mix lightly but thoroughly.
For use away from home, package each half cup of mix in a small plastic bag, and close it securely.
For home snacking, store in canisters or jars. - 28.1442
Dried Fruit Trail Mix
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a baking pan, add walnuts, coconut and sunflower seeds.
3. In the preheated oven, bake the mixture for about 10 minutes, stirring twice, to allow even toasting. Allow to... - 41.5156
Crispy Trail Mix Bars
1. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Melt peanut butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add honey; stir well. Add marsh-mallows; cook until marshmallows melt, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir... - 30.3205
Trail Mix Salad
1) In a pan boil water and add noodles, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered in Dutch oven for about 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain from the liquid and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
3) Put noodles back to the pot.
4) Add vinegar, second amount of... - 49.1741
Trail Mix Recipes By Category