- » Traditional Turkey Dressing
Traditional Turkey Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of traditional turkey dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for traditional turkey dressing recipes.
Old Fashioned Bread And Egg Dressing
1. Saute the onion and celery in the butter until the onion is transparent. Mix with the bread, hard-cooked egg and seasonings.
2. Blend the beaten egg with the stock and stir into the bread mixture.
3. Turn into a greased pan and place in the oven with the... - 31.4399
Old-fashioned Stuffing For Turkey
Here is the recipe for Old-fashioned Stuffing For Turkey! The classic way to follow this age-old tradition! Simply flavored with nutmeg and a dash of pepper, this is a great recipe to follow. So next Thanksgiving, you won't be thinking back about the turkey... - 49.4617
Turkey Sausage And Kraut Supper
In a medium skillet combine potatoes, carrots, onion, bouillon granules, garlic, and 3/4 cup water.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Stir turkey sausage and sauerkraut into skillet.
Cover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes more or... - 37.7085
Grilled Turkey Sausage With Pasta
1. To prepare mustard glaze, in small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of the vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the mustard and 2 teaspoons of the molasses.
2. To prepare dressing, in large bowl, mix together remaining vinegar, mustard and molasses, the broth, lemon juice,... - 39.2357
Oriental Turkey & Swiss Salad
The Oriental Turkey and Swiss salad is a turkey recipe with a difference. Surprise your friends with this exotic salad that is an entirely different way of presenting the traditional Turkey. Lay out a wonderful spread and entertain in style. - 33.9002
Cajun Dirty Rice Dressing
Looking for a new recipe to jazz up your holiday feasts? Try this traditional Cajun rice dressing by Beryl Stokes that just bursts with wild flavors, thanks to the marriage of many exotic herbs that goes into this dish. A sure-fire way to wow your holiday... - 102.731
Chicken Club Croissants
1. Cut the croissants or buns in half horizontally with the sharp knife. With the table knife, spread the cut sides with some of the salad dressing.
2. On the cutting board, thinly slice the tomato with the sharp knife. Tear the lettuce leaves to fit the... - 26.1406
1. Mix all ingredients except croissants and cheese. Fill croissants with chicken mixture; top with cheese. Arrange croissants in circle on 12-inch plate lined with paper towel.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes, rotating plate 1/2 turn after 1... - 28.1636
Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe Cook-off
Vickie & Jo Ann share their family-favorite Thanksgiving recipes for stuffing. Which do you prefer...traditional sage dressing or nutty sausage & cranberry stuffing? - 0
Thanksgiving Recipe: This is a traditional and very indulgent stuffing. Roasted turkey stock, plenty of real butter and fresh herbs give it a natural flavor and the combination of different breads gives it subtly complex flavor and textures. Why try ours?... - 106.092
Roast Suckling Pig
1. Have the butcher clean the pig for stuffing. At home go over the pig with a scrubbing brush and lukewarm water; rinse the inside cavity with fresh cold water. Dry the pig inside and out with a soft, clean towel.
2. Rub the inside cavity with 1 tablespoon... - 39.2006
Roasted Delicata Squash With Quinoa, Feta And Apple
I love Thanksgiving, because it’s the one holiday where the entire country comes together to prepare a meal with friends and family. Many people have their own ways to cook the turkey and make the mashed potatoes and stuffing, but sometimes, it’s fun to... - 0