- » Traditional Sausage
Traditional Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of traditional sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for traditional sausage recipes.
Italian Pasta With Turkey Sausage
1. In a large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray place sausages.
2. Cook over medium heat for 12-14 minutes or until browned, turning twice.
3. Let it cool, then slice them and set aside.
To prepare the pasta :
4. Prepare pasta... - 113.989
Turkey Sausage And Egg Wraps
Want to make a special breakfast this Sunday? Watch chef Binks prepare these delicious Turkey sausage and Egg Wraps. This dish makes a filling breakfast and can also be served as a brunch meal. - 76.6739
Puerto Rican Turkey Sausage
Remove skin and meat from turkey bones.
Grind turkey skin, meat, and ham twice through the finest blade of a meat grinder.
Beat in 7 eggs, one at a time.
Stir in truffles, mushrooms, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
It may be necessary to add some... - 46.2426
Cold Pate Of Potatoes With Sausage Meat
Put the onions in a casserole and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Add the potatoes to the casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 14 minutes.
Drain the vegetables and puree in a food processor, gradually adding the... - 45.1008
Peppered Turkey Sausage
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 7 ingredients.
Process until well blended; set aside.
Rinse pork casing thoroughly with warm water; drain.
Tie one end of casing securely with cotton string.
Insert a large, wide-mouth tip into a large... - 44.2918
Turkey Sausage Squares
Cook sausage meat until done but not browned, breaking up with fork.
Remove meat, and pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the fat.
Cook onion in the fat for 5 minutes.
Mix meat and onion with all ingredients except gravy and salt and pepper.
Stir in 1 cup... - 44.1153
Combine sausage, egg, crumbs, milk, sage, salt and barbecue seasoning.
Beat at high speed with electric mixer for 5 minutes.
Shape into 3 dozen 1-inch balls.
Place in electric skillet.
Set temperature at 225 degrees; brown sausage balls.
Pour off excess... - 44.0477
Sausage Meat Stuffing
1) Chop the onion and celery.
2) In a bowl, put sausage meat with chopped celery.
3) In a skillet, melt butter and fry finely chopped onion and turkey liver for 2-3 minutes.
4) Remove from heat, allow to cool slightly.
5) Then cut the... - 42.4715
Turkey Sausage With Home Style Potatoes
To make the potatoes: In a 6-cup glass measure, combine the onions and soy sauce.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the potatoes and toss to combine.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
Stir, cover again, and microwave on high for 4... - 41.326
1.In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2. Form 4 patties from mixture.
3. Chill for 60 minutes.
4. Spray large skiller with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
5.Cook patties in skillet for 5 minutes on each side.
6. Drain patties... - 41.1638
1) Combine all the ingredients together and season to taste.
2) Take sausage casings and fill with the stuffing mixture.
3) Take a fork and prick prick the sausages.
4) Poach in salted water for 45 minutes, uncovered.
5) Drain and then stir fry the... - 41.0005
Sausage Meat Stuffing
1. Take a frying pan, heat it and soften the chicken fat. If chicken fat is unavailable then replace it with butter.
2. Stir in mushrooms and onion and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Use slotted spoon to transfer the dish to bowl, and... - 40.5964
Rigatoni With Turkey Sausage
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sausage, onion, and garlic; cook 3 minutes or until sausage is browned, stirring often.
Add tomato and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 25... - 39.6833
Grilled Turkey Sausage With Pasta
1. To prepare mustard glaze, in small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of the vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the mustard and 2 teaspoons of the molasses.
2. To prepare dressing, in large bowl, mix together remaining vinegar, mustard and molasses, the broth, lemon juice,... - 39.2357
Turkey Sausage With Peppers And Onions
In a large pot, cook the spaghetti in boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
While the spaghetti is cooking, heat a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat.
Brown the sausages for 1 to 2 minutes; cover, lower the heat and cook for... - 37.7918
Turkey Sausage And Kraut Supper
In a medium skillet combine potatoes, carrots, onion, bouillon granules, garlic, and 3/4 cup water.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Stir turkey sausage and sauerkraut into skillet.
Cover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes more or... - 37.7085
Saute sausage and onion over medium-high heat until meat is browned.
Stir in catsup, lemon juice, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Set aside to allow to cool.
Cut pastry into 4 rectangles.
Divide sausage mixture into fourths.
Spread sausage mixture... - 37.5649
In 1 quart casserole, combine onion and sausage.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 5 minutes, until sausage is thoroughly cooked and onion is tender; stir after 2 minutes to crumble sausage.
Drain off fat.
Stir in catsup, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and lemon... - 37.533
Barbecued Sausages On Onions
Peel and slice onions.
Heat half the oil in a heavy pan over coals, add onions, cloves, thyme and salt and saute until onions are soft, draw to the side of barbecue, cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, brush sausages with remaining oil, place on a grid and cook... - 37.4568
Preheat oven to 375°.
Soften butter in oven-proof bowl in preheating oven for 1 to 2 minutes.
Blend together softened butter, cream cheese, and chopped olives.
Unroll and separate crescent rolls into triangles.
Spread with cheese mixture; sprinkle with... - 37.0486
Turkey Sausages With Exotic Fruits
Marinate the sausages in the lemon and ginger marinade for a few hours in the refrigerator.
Cook the sausages on the grill over medium heat for 15 minutes.
In a pan, brown the fruit for 5 minutes in the butter and sugar.
Add the orange juice and zests;... - 36.4359
Sausage Meat Stuffing
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2 Mix well.
3 Correct the seasoning.
4 Use as desired. - 36.2158
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight to let flavors blend and develop.
3) Shape the mixture into 8 patties.
4) Cook the patties over medium heat, being careful not to... - 35.9894
Red Bells With Turkey Sausage
1. Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan; add peppers and cook 4 minutes, turning frequently. Drain peppers; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°.
3. Remove casings from sausage. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned;... - 35.5873
Sausage Meat Patties
Divide the sausagemeat into 12 portions.
Place each in a patty tin with a drop of oil.
Bake for 10 min.
Sift flour, salt and mustard, add egg and enough milk to mix to a smooth paste.
Gradually add rest of milk, beating well.
Pour the batter over sausagemeat... - 35.5667
Turkey Sausage Muffinwiches
1. Combine breadcrumbs, sage, salt, fennel seeds, red pepper, nutmeg, and egg white in a medium bowl; stir well. Crumble turkey into bowl; stir well. Shape mixture into 12 patties.
2. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add half of... - 35.2714
Spicy Sausage Bites
These Spicy Sausage Bites are simply terrific ! Have these veg sausage appetizers for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Spicy Sausage Bites are welcome ! - 35.2106
Mock Sausage Patties
1. In a bowl mix together beef, lemon juice and rind, bread crumbs, salt, sage, ginger and bouillon and let it stand 15 minutes.
2. Make 8 patties about 3/4-inch thick out of the mixture.
3. In a heavy skillet brush with oil, set over heat for 1 or 2... - 35.0751
1) In a large mixing bowl, add rice, nuts, crumbs, onion, egg and seasonings, blend well and shape into small elongated patties.
2) Place In a frying pan , fry gently in hot oil until lightly browned.
3) Serve... - 34.9138
Turkey Sausages With Chutney Mustard
Prepare a fire for direct-heat cooking in a grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a small bowl, stir together the mustard, chutney and cilantro.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Arrange the sausages on the rack.
Have a... - 34.176
Turkey Sausage Brunch Pie
1. Prepare the piecrust in a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions; line with a double thickness of foil. Bake in a 450° oven for 8 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes more or till edges are golden. Remove from oven. Reduce oven... - 33.4581
1 In a 12-inch non stick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add the water and cook for 4 rninates or until it has evaporated and the onion is soft.
2 In... - 30.9725
Sausage Meat Castles
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Lightly grease eight dariole moulds.
Mix the sausage meat with the cranberry sauce and freshly chopped sage.
Divide the mixture between the prepared moulds, cover and chill until required.
Bake in the oven... - 30.9167
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients thoroughly and divide into twelve three-ounce portions
2. Shape each portion into a patty or link and ccok in a nonstick griddle sprayed with nonstick spray until browned on all sides and cooked... - 30.6335
Blend cheese with butter.
Stir in flour, paprika and salt.
Brown sausage in skillet and cut each link into 4 pieces.
Wrap just enough dough around each piece of sausage to cover completely.
Bake on ungreased baking sheet in hot oven (400°) for 10... - 30.0936
Plum Sausage Bites
In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set sausage aside.
In the same skillet, combine the jelly, soy sauce and mustard;: mix well.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Return sausage to the pan... - 28.7655
Oyster Sausage Stew
Brown sausage and onion.
Remove from skillet.
Place oysters with liquid in skillet and cook over low heat until edges curl.
Return sausage and onion to skillet.
Stir in milk.
Simmer until thoroughly heated. - 28.5355
Turkey Sausage And Pasta Toss
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
2. Meanwhile, heat tomatoes in medium saucepan. Cut sausage crosswise into 1/4-inch slices; add to tomatoes. Stir in asparagus and pesto; cover and simmer about 6 minutes or until asparagus is... - 28.4102
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Shape into rolls about the size of link sausages or make into small patties.
Cover and fry over low heat in lightly greased skillet for 15 minutes.
Remove cover, drain fat, and continue frying until brown. - 28.156
Sausages With Onions And Wine
1. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add sausages and cook, turning until brown on all sides and almost cooked. Remove from pan and drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Add onions, garlic and 2 tablespoons wine to pan and cook, stirring and... - 28.0503
Sausage Meat Stuffing
1. Put sausage meat in a bowl with chopped celery. Melt butter and fry finely chopped onion and turkey liver for 2-3 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
2. Then cut into small pieces and mix into sausage meat. Add chopped herbs and bread crumbs. Add a... - 27.2405
Turkey Sausage With Peppers And Onions
In a large saute pan over medium heat, cook the onions and peppers in olive oil, stirring frequently until the peppers are soft and the onions are caramelized, about 30 minutes.
Cook the sausages on a grill or brown them in a skillet and serve them atop a... - 25.3793
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F and spray 2 baking sheets with the cooking spray. In a large bowl, using a fork or your hands, mix the biscuit mix, sausage, and cheeses until well blended. Add the milk and blend thoroughly, then roll the mixture into 72 balls,... - 24.1669
If you have brown n serve sausages and crescent dinner rolls ready at home, you can prepare these Sausage Crescents in a jiffy. Donâ€™t you worry, the preparation time donâ€™t take anything more than 25 minutes. Why donâ€™t you give this... - 24.1436
Traditional Sausage Recipes By Category
Traditional Sausage Dish: