- » Traditional Pizza
Traditional Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of traditional pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for traditional pizza recipes.
Let's Make Homemade Frozen Pizza!
Tired of cooking. Try these frozen pizza. This video shows quick and easy way to prepare these pizza with just about the right topping of your choice. An ideal option for a lazy dinner, this is quiet healthy and filling. This can actually even be a good meal... - 120.25
Quick Frozen Mini Pizza
Wondering how to make your frozen pizza, fresh and warm to serve? Here is a quick and simple way for that. Watch the video and learn the way out. Now you too can enjoy the taste of freshly baked pizza with the ones you have in your freezer. - 89.9854
Tuna And Tomato Pizza
1. ln a small bowl, add warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow the yeast to rest 5 minutes, until it becomes foamy.
2. In another bowl, combine flours, make a well in the center and pour in yeast mixture with oil, tomato paste, salt, and pepper.... - 48.0643
1) Preheat oven to 450°
2) Take a large mixing bowl, in it dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup lukewarm water. Let it proof for 10 minutes.
3) Now add the flour, salt, olive oil, and remaining water. Mix well and knead until the dough is smooth for about... - 47.4264
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cut the English Muffins into half and brush the surface with olive oil.
3) Heat oil, saute onion, and then stir in mushrooms.
4) Top the muffin halves with tomato slices, season to taste, and sprinkle... - 44.4739
Sardine And Basil Pizza
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) Mix together mashed tomatoes and juice, crushed garlic, chopped onion, herbs, seasoning and drained and chopped sardines.
3) Leave for 15 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, for the base, into a bowl, sift flour and... - 44.3661
Classic Pizza Toppings
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in the onions, garlic, bacon, red pepper, salt, pepper and cooking oil.
2) Cover the container and microwave cook for about 5 minutes. Stir once in between.
3) Add in the mushrooms, tomato puree and oregano. Mix... - 43.8219
Combine tomato sauce, Worcestershire souce, garlic powder, basil, oregano, and marjoram in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine ground chuck, mushrooms, onion, and green pepper in a large skillet; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until meat is... - 43.7745
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 475 degrees.
2) To prepare the dough, dissolve the yeast and sugar in i/4 cup warm water in a small bowl. Allow the mixture to stand till it is bubbly. This generally takes about 10 minutes.
3) Into a... - 42.9176
Sardine And Lime Pizza
Sardine And Lime Pizza has a fine taste. Sardine And Lime Pizza gets its taste from sardine mixed with herbs and flavored with lemon juice. Sardine And Lime Pizza is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 42.7672
Dinner Style Tuna Pizza
Stir enough skim milk into the biscuit mix to make a soft dough.
Roll out into a circle 13 inches in diameter to fit a 12-inch pizza pan.
Pinch the edge to form a rim.
Brush the dough with oil and sprinkle with half the Parmesan cheese.
Drain... - 42.494
Homemade Frozen Pizza
Sprinkle sugar and yeast over the lukewarm water and let stand until dissolved.
Scald milk and shortening together and pour into a large bowl.
Cool to lukewarm, stirring occasionally.
Add eggs and yeast mixture.
Stir in 4 cups of the flour and beat until... - 40.8185
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Brown ground beef with onion, green pepper, and salt. Drain.
3. Split English muffins; spread with margarine. Place on baking sheet.
4. Mix tomato sauce with oregano. Spread on muffin halves (about 1 tablespoon each).
5.... - 40.1244
1) In a mixing bowl mix tomato paste with oregano and onion salt.
2) On each cracker place some softened cream cheese to avoid sogginess.
3) On the center of each cracker dot with tomato paste mixture.
4) Place a rolled or flat anchovy, a large shrimp,... - 38.3722
Quick Tuna Pizzas
Empty contents of cans into mixing bowl.
Add next 5 ingredients and mix lightly with a fork.
Season to taste.
Chill. - 36.5071
Individual Oregano Pizzas
1. To make dough, place flour, sugar and salt in a food processor and pulse once or twice to mix. With machine running, add eggs (a), then slowly pour in oil and wine. Continue processing until a smooth, glossy ball forms. Turn onto a lightly floured surface... - 36.2311
Sardine Pizza Sandwiches
Blend the tomato paste with the seasoned salt, garlic powder, and oregano.
Spread about 1 1/2 table spoons on each toasted muffin half.
Sprinkle cheese over the tomato spread and arrange about 3 sardines on each muffin half.
Place two green pepper strips... - 35.7523
Individual Pizzas is pizza with a twist. Olives, garlic, pepper and cheese play the lead in the recipe for Individual Pizzas. Give this yummy pizza a try, you will love it for sure. - 30.1539
Deluxe Frozen Pizza
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Remove wrap from pizza and top with remaining ingredients. Place pizza on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 6 to 7 minutes, on HIGH, or until cheese is bubbly near center of pizza. - 28.4985
Individual Pepper Pizzas
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
Drain and halve marinated mushrooms; set aside.
Place each crescent roll flat on the prepared cookie sheet.
Top each with equal amounts of pepper piccalilli and mushrooms.
Bake until pastry is golden... - 27.0852
Traditional Pizza Recipes By Category
Traditional Pizza Ingredient: