- » Traditional Japanese
Traditional Japanese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of traditional japanese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for traditional japanese recipes.
Traditional Tai Chazuke
If fish is a regular feature in your menu then this video is a must watch for you. Watch the chef prepare the Traditional Tai Chazuke which is a Japanese delicacy. Treat your family to this sumptuous dish and grab some compliments. - 143.818
Traditional Good Luck Sushi Roll
Drive the demons out and welcome some Good luck! Eat Eho maki, a big rolled sushi of 7 lucky ingredients. do not forget that you eat the whole roll without pause or chat, while facing the Eho, the direction of the god of fortune and happiness. - 131.964
Traditional Japanese Beef Sukiyaki
Beef Sukiyaki, the quintessential Japanese nabe or hot pot dish, is a wonderful dish to make when you have company. This is an inexpensive dish to entertain with, yet impressive enough for any feast, special occasion, or just after payday. Though this dish... - 130.459
Fond of Japanese food? Here's a great video that shows a step by step procedure of preparing Traditional Tsukemen. The chef demonstrates detailed process so that you can replicate the dish in your own kitchen. Watch the video now. - 127.501
Natto Gohan - Traditional Japanese Breakfast
This particular Japanese style breakfast is one of the simplest to make. In fact, I make this whenever I need a quick snack. This is natto gohan.
Natto is fermented soybeans which, like miso, are rich in protein. They are, however, an acquired taste since... - 121.788
Natto Gohan (traditional Fermented Japanese Dish)
1. Mix soybean with sauce and mustard available inside the packet.
2. In a small bowl, put cooked rice, and sprinkle scallions on it.
3. Top it with fermented soybean, and egg.
4. Garnish with scallions and serve natto gohan immediately. - 103.32
Traditional Miso Soup
Are you looking for a soup, which can be filling as a meal, try this Traditional Miso soup. This soup can be served as an appetizer, as a stand-alone meal or even as a breakfast. This authentic recipe is from Japanese cuisine and is very simple and easy to... - 101.543
Traditional Meat Dumpling
Whether you like your dumpling sweet or sour, you are going to love this Traditional meat dumpling. Though the filling of dumplings generally consists of meats, sweets or some other fillings, this video focuses on a meat dumpling. In this recipe, dumpling is... - 93.7176
Ｔadukuri(osechi) - Traditional Japanese Appetizer
1. In a small wok, place a parchment paper.
2. Heat the wok and add dried anchovy, stir the anchovy for 2 minutes or until anchovy is well heated.
3. Remove the anchovy and place in a bowl.
4. In a small saucepan, heat together soy sauce, mentsuyu,... - 81.2001
Oyakodon - Traditional Japanese Dish
1. In a bowl, mix together nagasawake sauce, sake, mirin, sugar and soy sauce. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs together until light and fluffy.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat oil and fry chicken pieces until golden brown for... - 78.929
Oshiruko - Traditional Japanese Soup
1. Cut rice cake in 1 inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a strainer, place azuki beans and rinse well under water.
3. In a bowl, soak azuki bean in water enough to cover the beans, for 2 hours.
4. Strain the beans and discard water.
5. In a... - 77.2863