- » Traditional Irish White Bread
Traditional Irish White Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of traditional irish white bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for traditional irish white bread recipes.
Orange Wheat Germ Soda Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the wheat germ, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, raisins, and orange rind.
3. Add the oil, buttermilk, and orange juice.
4. Turn into an oiled 1 & 1/2-quart casserole.
5. Bake for 50 minutes, or until a... - 37.1639
Irish Soda Breads
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375° F, 190° C, 40 minutes before baking time.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the white flour, soda, cream of tartar and salt and mix in the whole... - 44.2004