- » Traditional Chili
Traditional Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of traditional chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for traditional chili recipes.
Chili Shrimp With Fruity Relish
To make the relish: In a medium bowl, combine the mango, pineapple, apple, onion, chili powder, lime peel, lime juice, and salt.
Cover while preparing the shrimp.
To make the shrimp: Meanwhile, preheat the broiler.
Coat the broiler-pan rack with olive-oil... - 40.9878
Chili Con Carne With Tomatoes
Cook and stir ground beef, onion and green pepper in large skillet until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except kidney beans.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Stir... - 38.0684
1.Let the popcorn pop.
2. Meanwhile, mix together chili powder, salt, garlic and margarine.
3. Pour mixture over warm popcorn.
4. Serve with a classic movie. - 37.147
1) In a large frying pan, heat olive oil or vegetable oil and sauté onion with chili powder in it just until onion is soft.
2) Mix in rest of the ingredients except olives.
3) Simmer, covered for 30 minutes, stirring often, to allow blending of... - 35.0563
Cheddar Chili Tomato Pots
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease shallow baking dish.
Cut 1/2 inch slice from top of each tomato; scoop out pulp and seeds, leaving 1/4 inch shell (reserve pulp for another use such as salads or sauces).
Invert tomatoes on paper towel-lined plate and let drain... - 34.7381
Fruit Chili Relish
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, 1 1/2 hrs., or until reduced one half.
Tie spice in cheesecloth bag, and add to tomato mixture with sugar and vinegar.
Cook, uncovered, 1 hr., or until quite thick, stirring frequently.
Remove spice bag.
Pour into... - 34.6227
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, mix together the tomato paste and oil.
2) Over medium heat, stir this for 1 minute.
3) To this, add the water and chili powder and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Over the popcorn, drizzle this mix and toss well to mix.
5)... - 34.3469
Chili Corn Relish
Chili Corn Relish is a refreshing and unique relish that boasts a wonderful flavor. This Chili Corn Relish will definitely bowl you and your family over.Try it! - 34.3268
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a small bowl, combine I the paprika, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, red pepper and Parmesan cheese.
Snread the Doocorn in an even layeron large baking sheets and coat lightly with the nonstick cooking spray or water from... - 30.1153
Sort and wash beans; place in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans; let soak overnight.
Add 51/2 cups water, and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 45 minutes to 1 hour or until beans are tender.
Drain beans,... - 29.7831
Cranberry Chili Relish
Whirl cranberries in a food processor until finely chopped, or grind through a food chopper with a fine blade.
In a bowl, combine cranberries, apple, sugar, lime juice, chili, and salt to taste. - 27.9738
1. Saute onion with chili powder in olive oil or vegetable oil just until onion is soft in a large frying pan; stir in remaining ingredients except olives; cover.
2. Simmer, stirring several times, about 30 minutes to blend flavors; stir in olives. - 27.4362
Chili Eggplant With Tomatoes
1. Place bacon in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover with paper towel and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until crisp, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain on paper towel. Drain fat from casserole; return 1 tablespoon fat to casserole.
2. Stir... - 26.9047
A quick, easy & tasty makeover for popcorn! - 9.37794
Traditional Chili Recipes By Category