Fruit Ice Cream
Banana Ice Cream
- » Traditional Banana Split
Traditional Banana Split Recipes
Enjoy our collection of traditional banana split recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for traditional banana split recipes.
Banana Split Pizza
1 . Heat oven to 350°F. Line 12x3/4-inch pizza pan with foil; grease and flour foil. Spread brownie batter on foil in pan.
2 . Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
3 . ... - 33.0755
This is another classic from the Kerala cuisine. It is a kheer made from split moon dal, jaggery and coconut milk. It gives a very different flavor and at the same time is very traditional. - 0
Banana Skin Gravy
• Wash the bananas, dry them and skin them. Cut the skin into one inch strips and lightly boil them in 3 cups of water and one tablespoon of sugar. Allow to boil for five minutes and then drain in a colander.
• Crush the cardamoms coarsely and place in a... - 27.0849
Cut bananas in half crosswise, then lengthwise.
Saute bananas in one tablespoon oil 30 to 45 seconds, shaking skillet.
Remove from skillet.
Add one more tablespoon oil to skillet.
Brown chicken on both sides in hot oil.
Add garlic and gingerroot; saute.
Stir... - 41.713
1. Cut bananas in half crosswise followed by cutting lengthwise.
2. In a skillet add one tablespoon oil and saute them 30 to 45 seconds, shaking skillet.
3. Take out of the skillet and add one more tablespoon oil it.
4. Let the chicken... - 46.2876
Kombdi Vade / Chicken Malvani
Kombdi Vade or Chicken Malvani is a non-vegetarian dish, which is quite popular in Maharashtra. The dish consists of the traditional Malvani chicken curry (including chicken pieces with bones), vade (like a puri, which is a fluffy, fried bread of wheat and... - 45.1771