- » Tostada Soup
Tostada Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tostada soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tostada soup recipes.
Brown ground beef in a large skillet.
Add soup mix, water, and grain.
Simmer 10 minutes.
While simmering, combine olives, tomato, green pepper, lettuce, and onion.
Prepare portions on salad plates Top with hamburger mixture.
Sprinkle with shredded cheese and... - 31.5753
Saute beef and 1 onion in bacon grease until brown, sprinkling with flour and chili powder during cooking.
Add water to cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Combine tomato soup, milk, cheese, remaining onion, and season with salt.
Cover the bottom of a greased,... - 36.2489
Sopa De Aguacate
Rinse seeds from chilies and press chilies through a sieve.
Peel and pit avocados and also press through a sieve, or whirl together in a blender.
Add salt and cilantro, and divide mixture among 6 soup dishes.
Pour over hot seasoned bouillon and serve at once... - 32.0134
Mexican Tortilla Soup
1. Remove the stem and seeds of pepper.
2. Char tomato, onion, and pepper. Chop, and set it aside.
3. Place a large pot on flame and pour canola oil in it.
4. Add onion, garlic, and salt. Saute.
5. Drop tomatoes and pepper. Cook on... - 0
Green Enchiladas With Sour Cream
Cheese Enchiladas: Mix cheeses, onions, tostadas, olives and chilies; add salt.
Fry tortillas in oil until soft and pliable not crisp.
Drain and dip into Green Enchilada Sauce, coating both sides.
Place filling in center of tortillas and roll.
Place in... - 41.3114
1. Rub the inside and bottom of a fondue pot or a chaffing dish with a clove of garlic.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the soup mix, water and tomato paste using a wire whip or fork to blend the ingredients.
3. Place the... - 35.5002
Chili Con Queso With Mixed Cheese
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2. Add the soup mix and flour in the butter and stir to combine.
3. Further pour in the cream stirring continuously until well blended.
4. Bring the sauce to a boil, stirring often, then... - 44.2513