- » Tostada Chips Dip
Tostada Chips Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Tostada Chips Dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Tostada Chips Dip recipes.
Cook ground beef and onion until meat is browned, stirring to crumble; drain well.
Stir in next 5 ingredients; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Transfer mixture to a chafing dish; sprinkle with cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 24.0173
1) In a saucepan, add ground beef and onion and cook till meat is browned.
2) Stir and crumble, then drain well.
3) Mix in the next 5 ingredients.
4) Place a lid over. Lower heat, and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
5) Transfer the mix to a... - 38.2601
To prepare beans either cover with water and soak overnight, or cover with water and bring to boil; boil 2 minutes and allow to sit in water for 1 hour.
After soaking beans drain off soaking water.
Cover beans with fresh water and cover pot.
Bring to... - 36.1749
Party Style Tostadas
In a large skillet, brown beef, stirring with a fork to crumble.
Pour off drippings.
Stir in taco seasoning mix and water; simmer about 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Spread meat mixture over bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan or 9-inch pie... - 38.3125
Hot Chili Dip
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and green pepper; cook until tender but not brown.
Blend in flour.
Stir in tomatoes.
Add kidney beans and remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Reduce... - 34.3052
1. Heat a skillet over a medium flame.
2. Add meat and half the onions and sauté until meat is brown and cooked.
3. Stir in catsup, chili powder, and salt.
4. Add beans and liquid.
5. Using the back of the spoon, mash beans in the... - 42.4589
Peel avocados and mash pulp, leaving a few small lumps throughout.
Peel and chop tomato and add to mashed avocado.
Add onion, lemon juice, salt, and chili powder to taste.
If not serving immediately, refrigerate in covered bowl, with avocado pits immersed in... - 25.2441
Black Bean Dip
1. Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid and add both to a liquidizer or food processor jar.
2. Add spices and seasonings.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Remove into a serving bowl.
5. In a small nonstick skillet, add onion and garlic
6. On... - 44.3597
Ahi Tuna Steak Tartare
Looking for an easy tartare recipe that will go well with almost everything? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect ahi tuna tartare that is amazingly yummy! - 102.474
Salsa With Canned Tomatoes
Do you wish to make some tomato salsa for dinner and tomatoes are either expensive or not so good in quality, then you can opt for canned tomatoes. Just like the chef in this video. The chef very cleverly has chosen the canned tomatoes to make the very simple... - 128.051
Corn And Tomato Salsa With Lime
Do you think making salsa is tough work? Well, watch this video and change your mind! This is going to encourage you to make this more often than you think. A great combination of tomatoes and corn, this not only looks tempting, but seems delicious too! - 110.151
Fresh Pico De Gallo
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir to blend well.
Refrigerate until serving.
Serve with fresh grilled meat, burritos, tostadas, poached chicken, or simply as a dipping sauce for freshly made tortilla chips. - 27.165
Chilies Con Queso
1) In a medium-size saucepan boil 750 ml of wtaer and blanch the courgette for 1 minute.
2) Drain courgettes in colander and rinse under cold water.
3) Wrap n paper towel and kee in refrigerator until used.
4) Seed and cut the chipotle or... - 46.1711
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Cover and refrigerate.
This sauce may serve as a dip for tortilla chips.
It also works as a topping for Mexican dishes such as Beef Tostadas - 26.6092
Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa
Chips, Nachos, Burritos or Tacos, this Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa compliments everything just perfectly. The blend of tomatoes with jalapeno peppers and cilantro, gives this sauce a flavorful twist. Watch the video and learn this easy recipe today. - 107.734