- » Tostada Chips
Tostada Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tostada chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tostada chips recipes.
In skillet cook ground beef till browned, drain off fat.
Stir in garlic salt.
Place com chips in 8x8x2-inch baking dish or 8x11/2-inch round baking dish.
Spoon hot meat over corn chips; top with cheese slices.
Bake, uncovered, in 350Â° oven for 10 to 12... - 32.4027
Cook ground beef and onion until meat is browned, stirring to crumble; drain well.
Stir in next 5 ingredients; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Transfer mixture to a chafing dish; sprinkle with cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 24.0173
For each tostada, spread a layer of shredded lettuce over a dinner plate.
Add a fried tortilla.
Spread with about 3 to 4 tablespoons hot refried beans, sprinkle with about 2 tablespoons cheese, cover with 2 or 3 tablespoons meat, top with 1/4 to 1/2 cup more... - 30.219
Brown ground beef in skillet; drain fat.
Add taco seasoning mix, water, seasoned salt and beans.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Reserve some of the tomato wedges, avocado slices and tortilla chips for garnish.
Combine the rest with remaining ingredients in... - 37.6564
Crumble meat into an 8 or 9-inch frying pan, add onion, and cook, stirring, over medium heat until meat has lost its pink color and onion is limp; drain and discard excess fat.
Add kidney beans, chili powder, cumin, and catsup; simmer gently, covered, for... - 37.8888
Oaxaca Tostada Bites
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place the beans.
3) With the back of a wooden spoon, coarsely mash the beans.
4) To this, add the garlic, tomatoes, lime zest, 2 tablespoons of lime juice, 1 tablespoon of cilantro, Tabasco... - 48.121
GETTING READY 1) If using fresh vegetables, then cut them after steaming. 2) Dice the carrots, if frozen variety is being used. 3) Cut frozen string beans into 1/2 inch pieces. ... - 33.8727
1) In a saucepan, add ground beef and onion and cook till meat is browned.
2) Stir and crumble, then drain well.
3) Mix in the next 5 ingredients.
4) Place a lid over. Lower heat, and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
5) Transfer the mix to a... - 38.2601
Mini Chicken Tostadas
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl, stir well combining chicken and next 4 ingredients and set aside.
3. Cut each tortilla into 3 circles using a 2-inch biscuit cutter.
4. On an un-greased baking sheet place tortilla chips and... - 41.3033
Chipotle Chicken Tostadas
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Coat tortillas with spray on both sides.
Cut tortilla into 1/8 s.
Place each piece into muffin pan slots with the corners pointing up in order to create a triangular bowl look.
Bake 6-8 minutes or until they are golden brown... - 42.481
Party Style Tostadas
In a large skillet, brown beef, stirring with a fork to crumble.
Pour off drippings.
Stir in taco seasoning mix and water; simmer about 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Spread meat mixture over bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan or 9-inch pie... - 38.3125
To prepare beans either cover with water and soak overnight, or cover with water and bring to boil; boil 2 minutes and allow to sit in water for 1 hour.
After soaking beans drain off soaking water.
Cover beans with fresh water and cover pot.
Bring to... - 36.1749
Peppy Cheese Chips
Mix cheese, picante sauce, olives and tomato.
Arrange chips in single layer on 8-inch plate.
Spoon mixture evenly over chips.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until cheese is melted, 45 to 60 seconds. - 27.4982
Peel avocados and mash pulp, leaving a few small lumps throughout.
Peel and chop tomato and add to mashed avocado.
Add onion, lemon juice, salt, and chili powder to taste.
If not serving immediately, refrigerate in covered bowl, with avocado pits immersed in... - 25.2441
Chilies Con Queso
1) In a medium-size saucepan boil 750 ml of wtaer and blanch the courgette for 1 minute.
2) Drain courgettes in colander and rinse under cold water.
3) Wrap n paper towel and kee in refrigerator until used.
4) Seed and cut the chipotle or... - 46.1711
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 38.7116
1. Arrange the chicken, bone-side up, in a shallow microwave-safe baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the extra spicy seasoning blend. Loosely cover the chicken with wax paper.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 8 minutes. Turn each piece of chicken over;... - 29.2149
Basic Tomato Salsa
I love this Basic Tomato Salsa Recipe. This Basic Tomato Salsa Recipe was passed on to me by my maternal grandmother. It’s hot and tasty. This is my husband’s favorite salsa. So whenever I serve it to him he enjoys it a lot. This dish brings more... - 38.3563
Ahi Tuna Steak Tartare
Looking for an easy tartare recipe that will go well with almost everything? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect ahi tuna tartare that is amazingly yummy! - 102.474
Hot Chili Dip
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and green pepper; cook until tender but not brown.
Blend in flour.
Stir in tomatoes.
Add kidney beans and remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Reduce... - 34.3052
Salsa With Canned Tomatoes
Do you wish to make some tomato salsa for dinner and tomatoes are either expensive or not so good in quality, then you can opt for canned tomatoes. Just like the chef in this video. The chef very cleverly has chosen the canned tomatoes to make the very simple... - 128.051
Chipotle Salsa Sauce
It's game night, and you have all your friends coming over at your place. You don't know what sauce to serve with a bowl of chips or nachos. Don't worry, check out the video of the yummy and tangy Chipotle Salsa Sauce. It is one of the most tastiest sauces... - 97.0454
Corn And Tomato Salsa With Lime
Do you think making salsa is tough work? Well, watch this video and change your mind! This is going to encourage you to make this more often than you think. A great combination of tomatoes and corn, this not only looks tempting, but seems delicious too! - 110.151
1. Heat a skillet over a medium flame.
2. Add meat and half the onions and sauté until meat is brown and cooked.
3. Stir in catsup, chili powder, and salt.
4. Add beans and liquid.
5. Using the back of the spoon, mash beans in the... - 42.4589
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine all ingredients for the guacamole.
2. Place lid and pulse in short bursts, until well blended into a smooth puree.
3. Empty into a bowl and chill in the refrigerator until required.
4.... - 45.2227
Black Bean And Corn Salad
I love making this simple black bean and corn salad during the summer months as it's both refreshing and savory and super easy to prepare. You can also serve it as a salsa by digging in with chips or tostadas. Never forget to pair it with a chardonnay or... - 124.052
Fresh Pico De Gallo
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir to blend well.
Refrigerate until serving.
Serve with fresh grilled meat, burritos, tostadas, poached chicken, or simply as a dipping sauce for freshly made tortilla chips. - 27.165
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Cover and refrigerate.
This sauce may serve as a dip for tortilla chips.
It also works as a topping for Mexican dishes such as Beef Tostadas - 26.6092
Fresh Tomato Salsa
GETTING READY 1) Mince onion, green chili, green pepper, red pepper, cilantro and garlic. 2) Boil water and plunge the tomatoes for few seconds. ... - 29.4456
Black Bean Dip
1. Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid and add both to a liquidizer or food processor jar.
2. Add spices and seasonings.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Remove into a serving bowl.
5. In a small nonstick skillet, add onion and garlic
6. On... - 44.3597
Chili Con Queso With Mixed Cheese
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2. Add the soup mix and flour in the butter and stir to combine.
3. Further pour in the cream stirring continuously until well blended.
4. Bring the sauce to a boil, stirring often, then... - 44.2513
1. Rub the inside and bottom of a fondue pot or a chaffing dish with a clove of garlic.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the soup mix, water and tomato paste using a wire whip or fork to blend the ingredients.
3. Place the... - 35.5002
Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa
Chips, Nachos, Burritos or Tacos, this Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa compliments everything just perfectly. The blend of tomatoes with jalapeno peppers and cilantro, gives this sauce a flavorful twist. Watch the video and learn this easy recipe today. - 107.734