- » Tostada Casserole
Tostada Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tostada casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tostada casserole recipes.
1. In 2-quart bowl, mix ground beef and onion; cover bowl with waxed paper. Cook at high (100% power) 4 to 5 minutes, stirring and breaking up meat into small pieces every 2 minutes. Tilt bowl; skim and discard excess fat. Stir in tomato sauce, water, and... - 25.0428
You May Also Like!
In skillet cook ground beef till browned, drain off fat.
Stir in garlic salt.
Place com chips in 8x8x2-inch baking dish or 8x11/2-inch round baking dish.
Spoon hot meat over corn chips; top with cheese slices.
Bake, uncovered, in 350Â° oven for 10 to 12... - 32.4027
Family-Style Tostadas is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Family-Style Tostadas; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 38.4865
Hamburger Tostada Salads
1. Prepare Guacamole Dressing.
2. Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
3. Stir in water,... - 31.8054
1. Mix beef, chili powder, cumin, tomato sauce and garlic in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 4 to 6 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until hot.
2. Spoon about 1/2 cup beef mixture onto each tostada shell. Top each tostada with... - 27.6764
1. Place margarine in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 15 to 30 seconds; stir in cornstarch.
2. Stir in green pepper, onion, garlic, chili powder and cloves. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until vegetables... - 30.9543
To make the turkey: Place the turkey in a 2-quart casserole and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
Break up the clumps and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the turkey is no longer pink.
Drain off any fat.
Stir in the tomato sauce, onions,... - 41.7139
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine beans, one-half the tomatoes, the chilies, cumin, oregano and garlic powder.
Microwave at High for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly around edges, stirring after every 2 minutes.
Place one... - 50.3888
Saute beef and 1 onion in bacon grease until brown, sprinkling with flour and chili powder during cooking.
Add water to cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Combine tomato soup, milk, cheese, remaining onion, and season with salt.
Cover the bottom of a greased,... - 36.2489
Quick Mexican Pizzas
Line 12-inch round platter with paper towel.
Arrange tostada shells on paper towel-lined platter.
Spread 2 tablespoons retried beans over each tostada shell.
Crumble beet into 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 1/2... - 38.1168
This Beef Chalupa recipe is my favorite. This Beef Chalupa recipe is simple and easy.I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this... - 43.6342