- » Tossed Whole Meal Salad
Tossed Whole Meal Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tossed whole meal salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tossed whole meal salad recipes.
Tossed Whole-meal Salad
Try out this simple and perfect Tossed Whole-Meal Salad that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty Tossed Whole-Meal Salad and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 37.9379
Tossed Whole Meal Salad
1) Take a serving bowl and rub with cut clove of garlic.
2) Arrange lettuce leaves and combine all the ingredients except cream cheese and dressing.
3) Toss salad with cream cheese and dressing and serve immediately. - 41.4783
You May Also Like!
Tossed Whole Wheat Penne Primavera Salad
This salad literally screams Spring and Summer! Whole wheat penne tossed with spring vegetables, such as broccoli, bell peppers, green beans, mushrooms and cauliflower, along with black beans, salty feta cheese and bocconcini. This is a healthy approach to... - 122.419
Whole Meal Salad
Toss all ingredients together except the last four. Divide between four serving plates.
Top each with 1/4 cup cottage cheese. Surround with zucchini, carrot and sprouts. Serve with your favorite salad dressing. - 31.3888
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt, and adding bouillon granules and basil.
Add cereal, celery, green onions, and green pepper to rice, tossing well.
Combine apple juice and vinegar; add half of juice mixture to rice... - 39.9786
Whole Wheat Macaroni Salad
1) In a large saucepan, boil water and add macaroni.
2) Cook macaroni for 4-5 minutes until tender but firm.
3) Drain macaroni and set aside.
4) In a small pan, boil peas with little water.
5) Simmer for 1-2 minutes until... - 43.9439
Succotash Rice Salad
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; toss lightly, and set aside.
Combine Ranch-style dressing and next 4 ingredients; add to rice mixture, and toss lightly.
Cover and chill thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
To serve, place tomato slices on a serving... - 33.8676
Crunchy Camembert Salad
1. Mix the grapes, celery and cashew nuts together in a bowl. Cut the Camembert into small pieces and add to the bowl.
2. Arrange a few radicchio leaves around the edge of 2 serving bowls. Cut the remaining radicchio into strips and add to the salad... - 33.9772
Chef S Salad
Mash garlic clove into oil and let flavors blend as long as possible, preferably overnight.
Saute" bread cubes in 2 tablespoons of the garlic oil, drain; set aside and cool on paper towels.
Coddle egg 1 1/2 minutes in simmering water.
Tear lettuce into... - 40.4767
Orange Mesclun Salad
You can make a salad out of anything. When my fridge was nearly empty all I found was an orange and red and green mixed mesclun so I added toasted sunflower seeds and made a salad. It's simplicity makes a great compliment to a complex meal. I tossed it with... - 122.564
Chicken Bacon Blue Salad
A salad like this one can be a whole meal. The main ingredients in this salad are grilled chicken breast, bacon, blueberries and blue cheese. Hence the name. I also added almond slices. The salad was tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette which I made for you to... - 127.465