- » Tossed Whole Meal Salad
Tossed Whole Meal Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tossed whole meal salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tossed whole meal salad recipes.
Tossed Whole-meal Salad
Try out this simple and perfect Tossed Whole-Meal Salad that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty Tossed Whole-Meal Salad and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 36.35
Tossed Whole Meal Salad
1) Take a serving bowl and rub with cut clove of garlic.
2) Arrange lettuce leaves and combine all the ingredients except cream cheese and dressing.
3) Toss salad with cream cheese and dressing and serve immediately. - 40.6658
You May Also Like!
Tossed Whole Wheat Penne Primavera Salad
This salad literally screams Spring and Summer! Whole wheat penne tossed with spring vegetables, such as broccoli, bell peppers, green beans, mushrooms and cauliflower, along with black beans, salty feta cheese and bocconcini. This is a healthy approach to... - 126.432
Whole Meal Salad
Toss all ingredients together except the last four. Divide between four serving plates.
Top each with 1/4 cup cottage cheese. Surround with zucchini, carrot and sprouts. Serve with your favorite salad dressing. - 29.8777
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt, and adding bouillon granules and basil.
Add cereal, celery, green onions, and green pepper to rice, tossing well.
Combine apple juice and vinegar; add half of juice mixture to rice... - 39.3979
Sausage Vegetable Salad
1. In a large bowl, using wire whisk, beat together oil, vinegar, parsley, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper until well mixed.
2. Diagonally cut sausage into 1/4 inch slices.
3. In a strainer, place frozen green beans and run under cold water... - 46.5589
Whole Wheat Macaroni Salad
1) In a large saucepan, boil water and add macaroni.
2) Cook macaroni for 4-5 minutes until tender but firm.
3) Drain macaroni and set aside.
4) In a small pan, boil peas with little water.
5) Simmer for 1-2 minutes until... - 44.5497
Shrimp And Orzo Salad
1. In medium mixing bowl combine first 5 ingredients; set aside.
2. In small bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce, mixing well. Pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
3. To serve, line serving bowl with lettuce and top with shrimp mixture. - 36.9384
The Posh Pescatarian's version of the classic Salade Niçoise using sustainable seafood including skipjack tuna and flat anchovies. - 36.7045
Orange And Grapefruit Segments In Lemon Juice
1) In a shallow dish,prepare the oranges and grapefruit with the help of a sharp knife, so that no juice is lost by slicing off the top and bottom of each fruit,removing all the pith and outer membrane with the peel.
2) Base the fruit on one... - 42.4354
Succotash Rice Salad
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; toss lightly, and set aside.
Combine Ranch-style dressing and next 4 ingredients; add to rice mixture, and toss lightly.
Cover and chill thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
To serve, place tomato slices on a serving... - 32.2254