- » Tossed Taco Salad
Tossed Taco Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tossed taco salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tossed taco salad recipes.
Raw Macho Taco Salad
Sometimes, you just gotta have a little MaChOnEsS in your life, or a little UMPH to make you feel macho! This taco salad is simple and just what you need to feel a little adventurous in your week! It takes ten minutes to make, and it is ROC'N awesome! Enjoy! - 115.594
Tasty Taco Ranch Dressing For Salad
Ranch salad dressing holds a bad rep for being high on fat. However, you can slim it down by swapping a few high-fat ingredients with healthy ones. A great dressing to squeeze in between your tacos. A healthy snack option any time, any where. - 89.1407
Spicy Taco Salad
1. Pluck lettuce leaves from the head and wash them thoroughly.
2. Place them in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes until ready to serve.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
4. When hot but not smoking, crumble in the... - 47.2512
To make the meat mixture: In a large skillet, cook the turkey breast, sausage and garlic over medium heat about 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Drain the turkey in a strainer or colander, then transfer it to a large plate lined with... - 46.9457
1) In a large skillet, saute the ground beef or turkey and garlic, until lightly browned; drain off the drippings.
2) Stir in the undrained kidney beans, taco sauce and chili powder.
3) Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer over a low heat for 10... - 46.7566
1. In a saucepan, cook ground beef and taco seasoning mix according to package directions.
2. Remove pan from heat, and keep warm.
3. In a large salad bowl, add tomatoes and avocado; toss gently.
4. Right before serving, add lettuce and... - 42.0185
Turkey Taco Salad
In a medium saucepan stir together turkey and salsa.
Cook about 8 minutes or till heated through, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl combine lettuce, shredded cheese, and tomatoes.
Add turkey mixture to salad bowl and toss... - 41.7182
In skillet, brown ground beef.
Sprinkle onion soup mix over meat; stir in the water.
Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
In salad bowl, combine lettuce, tomato, onion, green pepper, olives, and cheese; toss well.
Spoon on meat; top with corn chips. - 40.0758
Peppy Taco Salads
1) In a saucepan, cook the ground beef until brown in color.
2) Drain off the fat.
3) Add the salsa and heat through.
4) In the serving place, place lettuce or mixed greens
5) Pour a spoonful of meat mixture over lettuce or greens.
6)... - 38.511
Brown ground beef and onion.
Drain, add kidney beans and heat.
In large salad bowl, mix lettuce, tomato, avocado, and 1 cup of corn chips.
Add meat mixture.
Toss with dressing to taste.
Serve with remaining corn chips on the side. - 37.4193
Taco Salad With Salsa
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook the beef with envelope plus 2 tablespoons taco seasoning until no longer pink; drain.
In a very large serving bowl, combine lettuce, chips, tomatoes, kidney beans, olives, cheese, onion, chilies and beef mixture.
Combine... - 35.9343
Tossed Taco Salad With Spicy Dressing
Cut tortillas in half, then cut in 1/2-inch strips.
Fry in deep oil until crisp.
Drain on paper towels; set aside.
Prepare Spicy Dressing and chill.
Combine kidney beans, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper and lettuce.
Toss with Spicy Dressing and serve... - 32.2264
Easy Taco Meatball Salad
Find out why this is Mr. Kitchen Witch's favorite salad! Easy Taco Meatball Salad is sure to become a favorite for you as well! - 0