- » Tossed Salad
Tossed Salad Recipes
Tossed salad refers to as a simple salad dish. Almost all the fresh raw vegetable salads are made by tossing method and are called tossed salad. A special salad bowl and a wooden spatula are used to make tossed ... More »
Easy And Delicious Sesame Cucumber Salad
Want Better Skin? Hungry and Need Volume? Accomplish Both with this Easy Recipe! It is by far one of nutritionist Barbara Mendez's more popular recipes that she suggest to most of her clients for two reasons; they can eat a lot of it without consequence and... - 132.548
Tossed Whole Wheat Penne Primavera Salad
This salad literally screams Spring and Summer! Whole wheat penne tossed with spring vegetables, such as broccoli, bell peppers, green beans, mushrooms and cauliflower, along with black beans, salty feta cheese and bocconcini. This is a healthy approach to... - 122.419
Strawberry Tomato Arugula Salad
This unlikely combination actually tastes wonderful. I love mixing fruits into salads. These three ingredients: tomatoes, strawberries and arugula delivered a mixing of tastes that paired perfectly with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. It's so easy to make... - 119.827
If your baby likes tofu, it’s a good idea to make a tofu salad for him. Weelicious host is making it using vegetables and her son’s favorite food tofu. The recipe requires very little cooking and then everything goes into the blender to form a puree.... - 118.657
Simple Tossed Salads
A salad is a great accompaniment to any course! A tossed salad is simple and interesting to make as it gives the liberty to use whatever ingredients you chose to! Chef David makes a nice tossed salad. - 110.488
Pumpkin And Goat Cheese Salad
Sugar Pie Pumpkin, Goat Cheese and Pepitas (Roasted Pumpkin Seeds), tossed with a fig-based vinaigrette combine to make this salad a Fall Taste Treat! - 108.582
Fat-free Vegetable And Berry Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, start layering the salad, starting with the spinach leaves, persimmon, blueberries, chives and carrots.
2. Using a spoon, toss all the salad ingredients until well combined and get ready to serve.
3. Serve this... - 100.723
No Mess Pomegranate Salad
1. Take out pomegranate seed.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Serve it on bed of green or whole wheat bread. - 94.9898
Tossed Salad With Avocado
1) In a tight-lidded jar, add in the white wine vinegar, lemon juice, salad oil, salt, pepper, sugar, mustard and garlic clove.
2) Shake the White Wine French Dressing vigourously. Refrigerate till serving time.
3) Wash and dry the lettuce... - 49.0257
North Beach Tossed Salad
1) Rinse and core the lettuce, and break them into small bits.
2) Cover the lettuce with a paper towel and refrigerate until dry and crunchy.
3) Rinse the greens well.
4) Cut them into small pieces and put them in the refrigerator to... - 48.0945
Nouvelle Tossed Salad
1) Use a large salad bowl to rub the surface with garlic.
2) Discard the garlic.
3) In the salad bowl, add endive, radicchio, and arugula to toss thoroughly.
4) Cover the bowl with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill... - 47.2876
Tossed Mixed Green Salad
1) Cut bread into 3/4-inch squares.
1) In a large skillet, melt butter and add garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
2) Add bread and toss to coat.
3) On an ungreased baking sheet, spread the bread and bake at 300 degrees until crisp.... - 45.669
Not Just Another Tossed Salad
1. In a pan, add garlic oil to saute shrimp until pink.
2. Refrigerate the shrimp.
3. Tear spinach and lettuce leaves into bite-size pieces.
4. In a bowl, combine all the vegetables and bacon together and toss well.
5. For making the dressing, beat... - 44.8289
Tossed Green Salad For 50
Break lettuce in bite-size chunks.
Make several layers each of greens, radishes, cucumbers, green pepper, and onion in large salad bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
Pour over vegetables just before serving.
Toss... - 44.3982
Deluxe Tossed Salad
1. Wash, dry and chill the lettuce leaves until crisp. Chop the lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
2. Wash, peel and thinly slice cucumber.
3. Take a salad bowl and chopped lettuce.
4. Slice the onion finely and add over the lettuce... - 43.4418
Sweet N Sour Tossed Salad
In a large bowl, combine lettuces, oranges and onion.
In a blender or food processor, combine remaining ingredients.
Cover and process until slightly thickened.
Pour 1/3 cup over the salad and toss to coat; serve immediately.
Refrigerate remaining dressing. - 41.1519
Tear lettuce into bite size pieces.
Slice tomato and pepper into thin strips.
Cut radishes into slices.
Place vegetables and tuna fish into large bowl; toss gently.
Fill 6 individual salad bowls with tossed salad.
Garnish each salad... - 40.9516
Broccoli Cauliflower Tossed Salad
Arrange broccoli and cauliflower in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Transfer vegetables to a large bowl.
Add lettuce and sweet red pepper; toss gently.
Combine chicken broth and... - 40.6217
Have greens and tomato ready in separate containers in refrigerator.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients together in small bowl.
Spoon over greens.
Toss to coat.
Add tomato and toss together lightly. - 40.4961
Tossed Green Salad With Papaya
1) In a small bowl mix lime juice, cumin, and garlic. Add vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
2) Prepare Romaine and shred into bite-sized pieces.
3) Peel, halve, and pit papaya. Cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
4) Mix Romaine and papaya in a salad... - 39.886
Artichoke Red Pepper Tossed Salad
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar and seasoned salt; shake well.
Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. - 39.8048
Hot Spinach Lettuce Toss Salad
Combine vegetables in bowl.
Cook bacon till crisp and drain.
Crumble bacon and add to salad.
Combine remaining ingredients reserving blue cheese.
Heat these ingredients and pour over oil.
Top with the blue cheese and toss lightly.
Serves 6. - 39.137
Sesame Seed Tossed Green Salad
Trim salad greens; tear into bite-sized pieces.
Cut tomatoes into wedges.
Combine salad greens, tomato wedges, onion rings and sesame seed; toss well.
Combine salt, pepper and dry mustard in small mixing bowl; stir in vinegar and honey.
Add oil... - 38.9183
Snappy Tossed Salad
1) Chop the greens and mince the onions.
2) In a bowl, combine greens and onions.
3) Stir in mayonnaise and toss well.
4) Garnish the salad with sliced eggs.
5) Serve the tossed salad as side dish. - 38.545
Tossed Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
Gradually whisk in oil.
Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
Serve immediately. - 38.4579
Festive Tossed Salad
In a large salad bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well.
Pour over salad; gently toss to coat.
Serve immediately. - 36.986
Turkey Tossed Salad
Drain oranges, reserving syrup.
In a large bowl, combine the oranges, salad greens, turkey, blue cheese, almonds, cranberries, celery and onion.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients.
Add the reserved syrup and shake... - 36.8721
Tossed Salad Deluxe
1. Combine dressing ingredients and chill.
2. Place vegetables, almonds, and sesame seeds in salad bowl. Toss with dressing. - 36.6617
Bacon Cauliflower Tossed Salad
In a large salad bowl, toss the lettuce, cauliflower, bacon, cheese and green onions.
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Serve with salad. - 36.2765
Tossed Salad Dressing
1) In a bowl, mix together all ingredients.
2) Then, cover and chill them.
3) Serve tossed salad dressing over salad greens. - 36.2064
Ginger Berry Tossed Salad
Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Place torn spinach, lettuce, and celery in a large bowl, tossing gently to combine.
Divide spinach mixture among 6 individual... - 36.1687
Citrus Tossed Salad
In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, oranges, apples, grapefruit, pecans and cilantro.
In ajar with a tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressing ingredients; shake well.
Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. - 36.1313
Tasty Tossed Salad
In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, onion and bacon.
Top with cheddar cheese.
Combine the mayonnaise, sugar and lemon juice.
Pour over lettuce mixture and toss to coat. - 35.7631
Sunshine Tossed Salad
Drain the juice from the pineapple into a small bowl.
Set the juice aside.
Cut the pineapple into bite-size pieces.
In a salad bowl, combine the pineapple, lettuce, carrots and raisins; set aside.
In a small jar with a tight-fitting cover, combine 2... - 34.7903
Tossed Salad With Walnuts
Cook and stir walnuts in oil in 8-inch skillet until toasted, about 4 minutes; remove from heat.
Remove walnuts with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
Sprinkle with salt.
Stir vinegar and sugar into oil in skillet; toss with salad greens and onion until... - 34.5994
Festive Tossed Salad
In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the first six ingredients; shake well.
In a salad bowl, toss the greens, celery, carrot, onions and oranges.
Add dressing and toss to coat; sprinkle with almonds - 34.4238
Beefy Tossed Salad
Season beef with salt.
In large salad bowl combine beef with remaining ingredients.
Spoon dressing over all.
Toss. - 34.3479
Tossed Salad has a great taste. Tossed Salad gets its taste from fish mixed with vegetable. Tossed Salad is cherished by many food chains all over the world. - 34.2676
Tossed Two Green Salad
Remove stems from spinach.
Tear up the lettuce and spinach leaves and put into a large salad bowl.
Core and slice the apple, add with the onion just before serving.
In a small jar, shake up the vinegar, water, oil, parsley and dill.
Add salt and pepper to... - 33.8557
1. Wash and prepare vegetables. Break lettuce and cut radish into flowers. Chill.
2. Cut tomatoes into wedges, slice carrots.
3. Com- bine together prepared vegetables in bowl.
4. Pour French dressing over vegetables just before serving and gently mix. - 33.113
Citrus Tossed Salad
1. In a jar, combine orange juice concentrate, vinegar, olive oil, water and pepper; cover and shake well. Chill for up to 1 week. Before using, let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes, then shake well.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine salad greens,... - 32.2661
Tossed Salad Supremo
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss gently.
Combine broth and next 6 ingredients; stir well.
Pour over greens mixture just before serving, and toss gently. - 31.5403
Company Tossed Salad
Split 1 clove of garlic; rub salad bowl with garlic.
Remove coarse stems from watercress; tear water- cress and lettuce into bite-sized pieces into salad bowl.
Toast almonds in 350-degree oven until lightly browned; cool.
Combine almonds, cauliflowerets,... - 31.1752
Tossed Salad Dressing
Blend all ingredients well.
Pour into 1 quart jar; store in refrigerator.
Shake well before serving. - 30.2986
Cheese And Olive Tossed Salad
Combine greens, green onions, pepper, olives, and tomatoes in large salad bowl.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Top with avocado dressing.
Toss lightly but thoroughly. - 30.2155
Mandarin Tossed Salad
Mandarin orange is one of my favorites and it goes without saying that I love this Mandarin Tossed Salad . Quite an easy brew, you can rely on Mandarin Tossed Salad for last minute preps. Check out the recipe of Mandarin Tossed Salad. - 29.9628
Artichoke Tossed Salad
Artichoke Tossed Salad is a very tempting side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this recipe prepared with vegetables on the coming get together party! - 29.9421
Best Tossed Salad
Best Tossed Salad is a simple salad that is extremely easy to prepare. For me, the Best Tossed Salad always comes in handy especially when I have a unexpected guests coming over for dinner! - 28.2491
Tossed Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Cover and chill.
Serve over salad greens. - 28.1268
Yuletide Tossed Salad
With a small melon-ball cutter scoop the beets into balls.
In a small bowl combine the beets with 1 tablespoon of the red-wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the balsamic vinegar, the Pernod, and salt and pepper to taste and let them marinate for at least 1 hour or... - 27.9511
Dressing For Tossed Salad
Mix together the onion, garlic, and seasonings in a quart jar.
Pour in catsup, vinegar, and oil, and shake until thoroughly blended. - 27.2606
1. In a salad bowl, lightly toss lettuce, cucumber, onion rings and tomato quarters.
2 Add your favorite dressing and toss again gently. - 26.6095
Traditional Tossed Salad
1. Wash all vegetables under cold running water. Drain well.
2. Place inner leaves of romaine upright, around the sides of a deep round salad bowl. Arrange remaining ingredients attractively in the center. Chill until - 26.3988
Men's Favorite Tossed Salad
Heat onions in moderate oven a few minutes to crisp.
Break lettuce and spinach in bite size pieces.
Scatter warm onions atop.
Add dressing; toss lightly. - 26.2006
Broccoli Sprout Tossed Salad
In salad bowl combine torn salad greens, broccoli buds, bean sprouts, sliced mushrooms, onion rings, and green pepper strips.
Pass Ginger-Wine Vinaigrette to drizzle over all. - 24.3612
Tossed Greens Salad
Place lettuce, endive and kale in salad bowl.
Arrange mushrooms, radishes and dill pickle over leafy greens.
Serve with Blue Cheese Dressing or Low-Cal Tomato Dressing. - 23.6462
Avocado Orange Tossed Salad
Break lettuce into small pieces; add avocado and oranges.
Toss with dressing; top with onion rings. - 22.994
Tossed Mixed Green Salad
Layer first 5-' ingredients in a large bowl.
Cover and chill; toss before serving.
Top with Crispy Italian Croutons; serve with Artichoke Dressing. - 20.543
Iceberg lettuce, blue cheese and red wine vinegar are all super foods that are in this classic recipe.
Fact: Iceberg lettuce contains dietary fibers along with Omega fatty acid which helps with overall good health. - 0
Tomato And Melon Salad
I love tomatoes - they are ripe, juicy and fresh, perfect for the summer salad. At last the season has arrived, for filling my dinner plate with colorful dices of tomatoes. Here's one way I like to serve them - a simple salad which is a combination of sweet... - 0
Nutritious Spinach Cottage Cheese Cranberry Salad
Spinach is one green leafy veggie that can be used in numerous dishes - omelettes, sandwiches, burgers, pastas soups stir fry's and so on. However, if you really wish to enjoy the natural taste of this nutrient packed ingredient, make it the star in your... - 0
No Mayo Potato Salad
1. In a pan, boil water and add in the potatoes. Let it cook for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile for dressing, in a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
3. Take out the potatoes from the water and let them cool for... - 0
Tossed Salad Recipes By Category