- » Tossed Pasta
Tossed Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tossed pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tossed pasta recipes.
Raw Zucchini Pasta With Spaghetti Sauce
For all you raw food lovers, here is a vivacious recipe of zucchini pasta with citrus sauce. You won't believe how easy it is to make and if you have never tried it, try this raw food, it will change your perception for sure. Take a look at the video for this... - 135.877
Summer Pasta Salad
When you have kids and adults as guests, a common dish for all works best for you. And when its summer, it is good to make a summer pasta salad. Weelicious host is making this salad using organic vegetables from the farmers market. She steams the corns on the... - 119.866
Pico De Gallo Pasta With Seared Scallops
This handmade pasta has a slightly spicy Pico de Gallo cream sauce with hints of lime and fresh cilantro. The spectacular pan seared scallops are from Digby, Nova Scotia and are diver harvested. They're tender, sweet and so easy to prepare. So I hope you're... - 119.351
Chorizo And Spinach Pasta
1. In a pot over medium high heat, boil water, add penne and cook until done.
2. In a pan over medium high heat, add in the chorizo and fry until all the fat has melted.
3. Add in the spinach, broccoli and stir well.
4. Add in the olive... - 116.65
Pasta And Salami Salad
1. For salad, in a large mixing bowl, add pasta, salami, mozzarella, tomato, spring onion, and thyme. Mix it well.
2. For dressing, in another bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Throw oregano, basil and garlic in it. Whisk... - 115.947
Fettuccine With Grilled Asparagus, Peas And Lemon
1. In a saucepan, boil water, drop pasta, and cook until al dente. Drain, rinse and set aside.
2. Trim asparagus and set aside.
3. Place asparagus on grill and cook until it starts to develop few blackened spots, but still little... - 111.691
Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes turkey puttanesca using Dietz and Watson ingredients. - 111.155
Pea & Walnut Pesto Linguine & Kiwi Sorbet
Why to go restaurants, if you can fresh food at home itself. Yes, watch this recipe video and make fresh pasta and kiwi sorbet right in your own kitchen. - 110.985
Creamy Fresh Corn Pasta
Host/creator Johanna Cook shows us how to make a delicious pasta dish using a summer favorite, fresh corn! - 110.795
Antipasto Pasta On "simply Delicious Living With Maryann"
Pasta cooked the traditional way with typical Italian ingredients is a treat indeed. Chef Maryann shows how to make Antipasto Pasta with Fusilli pasta, vegetables and some Italian seasonings. Italy unplugged on the platter! - 107.678
Thinking to make Italian meal? Well, pasta is the most famous and easiest Italian dish to make. If you want to try this recipe, check out the video right now. - 103.46
Linguini With Sundried Tomato Pesto
This is one of the quickest and easiest recipes we have done here at Amateur Kitchen. This is perfect for a quick weeknight meal, for an on-the-go college student or easy pasta dish while camping. - 102.103
Creamy Daring Dill Pasta With Wild Mustard Greens
Just like the recipe on our Spice Blend bottles, just sprinkle a little Daring Dill Spice Blend on your pasta, stir with parmesan cheese and cream. Gorgeous 5 minute dinner. We top this one with fresh herbs, wild mustard greens to be exact, but fresh baby... - 96.0865
Fresh Pesto Pasta
Simple fresh pesto pasta made with fresh chopped herbs, pine nuts and garlic - 94.5765
Summer Pasta Salad With Chicken, Broccoli And Sundried Tomatoes
This dish captures what we love most about summer – fresh, light and healthy. Combine some chicken fresh, tender broccolis, sweet sundried tomatoes with pasta, to make a really nutritious and refreshing low-fat salad with a great combination of subtle... - 93.4439
Cucumber & Tomato Cold Pasta
1. Using fine grater, grate garlic and 1 cucumber.
2. Cut remaining cucumber and tomato into cubes.
3. In a large pot with salted water, cook the pasta as packet instructions.
4. Strain pasta, rinse under cold water and set aside.
5. In... - 79.5556
Tuscany Pasta Toss
1. In a deep saucepan, cook fettuccine to desired doneness as directed on package. This will take about 7 to 10 minutes. Drain well.
2. As the fettuccine cooks, in large serving bowl, mix tomatoes, chopped basil, mushrooms, oil, vinegar, garlic, salt... - 42.6209
Combine 1/4 cup butter, parsley and basil in medium bowl.
Blend in cream cheese.
Season with pepper to taste.
Mix in water, blending thoroughly.
Set bowl in larger pan of hot water to keep warm.
Melt remaining butter in large skillet over low heat.
Add garlic... - 38.2661
Pasta And Vegetable Toss
This Pasta And Vegetable Toss is truly irresistible ! I have this deliciously seasoned fettuccini for a meal with some of my favorite sauces. Try this Pasta And Vegetable Toss yourself and let me know if you like it ! - 36.1902
Peppery Pasta Toss
1) Take a small saucepan; allow margarine to melt in it and then stir in sherry, garlic, oregano, basil, black pepper and red pepper.
2) Allow the mixture to come a boil and then simmer for 10 minutes after reducing heat to low.
3) Serve at... - 33.9316
Tomato-olive Pasta Toss
Combine tomatoes, olives, garlic, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper; add oil and olive juice, and mix well.
Let stand 2 hours.
Cook fettuccine according to package directions, omitting salt; drain.
Rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Combine fettuccine... - 33.1977
Pasta And Vegetable Toss
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions, zucchini, carrots, and garlic and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add macaroni to skillet and stir to combine. Add parsley and vinegar and stir to... - 31.1044
Veggie Power Dish
1. In a large heated saucepan, add coconut oil and melt it. Stir in the leek and stir fry for about 3 minutes on medium high heat.
2. Add in the mushrooms, broccoli, red kidney beans, corn and stir fry for another 6 minutes on medium high heat.
3.... - 0
Cfjc Midday - Made With Love - Pasta
1. Cook pasta until al dente. Drain and set it aside.
2. Place a pan on flame and add butter and olive oil in it.
3. Drop pasta, ½ cup of water, and spice blend. Toss well.
4. Add another ½ cup of water, mushroom, and grape tomatoes in... - 0
Tossed Pasta Recipes By Category