- » Tossed Orange Salad
Tossed Orange Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tossed orange salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tossed orange salad recipes.
Orange Mesclun Salad
You can make a salad out of anything. When my fridge was nearly empty all I found was an orange and red and green mixed mesclun so I added toasted sunflower seeds and made a salad. It's simplicity makes a great compliment to a complex meal. I tossed it with... - 122.564
Orange And Asparagus Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
If you want to use asparagus in a salad, here is a terrific recipe for you. Take a look at this excellent video that presents a super simple recipe to make an extraordinary super flavorful salad. The video also speaks about the benefits of ingredients and... - 103.674
Orange Blossom Salad Dressing
Nothing complements chicory salad better than orange blossom salad dressing. Summery, sweet and citrusy, this salad dressing is extremely simple to make and brings to your table a whole gamut of exciting flavors. - 94.6917
Citrus Salad With Jicama And Pomegranate
1. Segment orange, and slice pomegranate as shown in the video.
2. For dressing, in blender, add ancho chilli pepper, salt pepper mix, lime juice, and olive oil. Blend well.
3. In large mixing bowl, add orange segments, jicama, chives,... - 89.6419
Grapefruit Avocado Salad With Orange Cumin Dressing
1) Pare and slice thin the avocados.
2) Using a sharp knife on a cutting board, pare grapefruits by cutting from top to bottom.
3) Remove every last trace of white pith.
4) Placing fruit over a bowl, section it by cutting from outside to core,... - 50.4587
Lettuce Apple And Orange Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash them well.
2. Soak lettuce in a bowl of ice-cold water for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into suitable-sized pieces.
5. In a large salad bowl add... - 49.841
Salad Of Mixed Greens And Herbs With Oranges
1) With a sharp knife, peel off the skin of the oranges. Carefully remove all the bitter white pith.
2) Working over a bowl, separate the sections, by cutting in between the membranes.
3) In a small bowl, add shallots, mustard and vinegars to... - 49.8364
Orange And Scallion Salad
Warm the butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
Add the almonds and saute until they start to brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
(Watch carefully so the almonds don't burn.) Remove from the heat and stir in the salt and the seasoned salt.
Drain the nuts on paper... - 48.2526
Lettuce Grapefruit And Orange Salad
1. Pluck the lettuce leaves from the head and wash thoroughly in cold water. Discard those leaves which are wilted.
2. Immerse the lettuce in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes or more.
3. Drain the leaves in a colander and pat dry with... - 48.0436
Green And Orange Salad
Peel the skin and section the oranges by removing all the membranes.
Place the oranges in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with chives and parsley
Take a small bowl
Place orange juice, garlic, mustard, and oil together and the beat the ingredients... - 47.5351
Orange Watercress Salad
1) In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, orange juice, mint, oil and salt.The dressing is ready.
2) Wash the watercress thoroughly.
Snap and discard the large stems.
3) Pat dry the leaves on paper towels and then refrigerate.
4) In... - 47.4947
Orange Cream Fruit Salad
Cut each pineapple in half lengthwise.
Cut each half lengthwise into thirds.
Remove pineapple from shell leaving shell intact.
Cube pineapple; reserve shell for serving.
In large bowl combine cubed pineapple and all remaining salad ingredients; set aside.
In... - 47.1203
Spinach And Orange Toss
1) Take a jar and add the orange juice, peels, sugar, lime juice, vinegar and oil to it.
2) Mix well and cover the jar.
3) Shake the jar vigorously until the dressing blends properly.
4) Take a bowl of large size and add the cucumber,... - 46.8796
Cold Orange Rice Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well.
2. Adjust sauce and herbs to taste.
3. Serve immediately.
Rice can be warm or cold. - 46.5281
Sweet Orange And Fennel Salad
1) Keep the clean and fresh romaine lettuce leaves, discarding the tough outer leaves.
2) Wash and past dry.
3) With a knife, cut the ribs of each leaf. Roll the leaves loosely in paper or terry cloth towels.
4) Tear the cleaned lettuce into... - 46.403
Orange Tomato And Chicory Salad
1) Slice orange rind to resemble matchsticks.
2) Cut orange into thin slices.
3) In a salad bowl, mix together chicory, tomato and orange.
4) In a screw-top jar, shake well oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and sugar to mix.
5) Mix this... - 46.3364
Orange And Onion Salad
1) Take a bowl and put thoroughly washed, separated and dried lettuce leaves in it.
2) Remove the peel and white pith from oranges. Place a bowl and nicely section all the oranges. Catch and reserve the juice that might come out.
3) Place orange... - 46.0779
Mexican Orange Roughy Salad
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen and cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a large skillet combine water and salt and bring to boiling.
3. Add fish, return to boiling and reduce heat.
4. With cover let it simmer for 3 to 6 minutes until... - 45.9647
Orange And Black Olive Salad
1) Using a ragged knife, cut away orange peels, pith and discard. Cut oranges crosswise into thin slices.
2) In a bowl add slices of mint, olive oil, garlic, coriander, cayenne (if using), sugar, and salt to taste. Toss gently to mix.
3)... - 45.7018
Carrot And Orange Salad With Black Mustard Seeds
1) With a sharp knife, remove the orange peel by discarding all the bitter white pith.
2) Crosswise slice the orange into 1/8 inch thick slices. Stack the slices and cut them into 6 wedges.
3) In a large serving bowl, place orange,... - 45.357
Red Cabbage-orange Salad
red cabbage-orange salad is a good salad to include on your menu. This side dish is delicious, with a slight tangy touch. I prefer using the red cabbage in this salad because it creates a visually appealing dish as it comes together with the oranges. - 45.3251
Orange Romaine Salad
1)In a jar ,combine
vegetable oil,sugar,vinegar,salt and hot sauce.
2)Cover the jar and shake it vigorously until well blended.
3)Keep it aside for sometime.
4)In the meantime, take a large bowl and combine
romaine lettuce,iceberg lettuce,orange... - 45.1371
Oriental Mandarin Salad
To make cereal croutons, in large skillet combine 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, 1/4 teaspoon garlic and 1/8 teaspoon ginger.
Cook just until mixture comes to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Add cereal, stirring until all... - 45.0645
Flower Drum Salad
1) Wash and drain oranges.
2) Shred won bok coarsely.
3) Keep aside.
4) Chop watercress.
5) In a bowl mix thoroughly oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate, dry mustard, salt, and... - 44.1
1 Peel the oranges and remove all pith.
2 Slice the peeled oranges crosswise.
3 For the sauce: In a mixing bowl add olive oil, vinegar, olives, onion and herbs.
4 Add salt, pepper and cayenne for seasoning. Mix well.
5 Gently toss the... - 44.0936
Spinach Avocado Orange Toss
1) In a jar, add first 7 ingredients.
2) Cover the lid tightly and shake to blend all ingredients thoroughly.
3) In another bowl, add all the remaining ingredients.
4) Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to serve. - 44.0657
Green N Gold Chicken Salad With Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
1. To make the salad dressing, in a bowl or in a jar with lid, combine all the ingredients for the dressing.
2. Stir or close and shake to blend well.
3. Refrigerate the dressing to chill well before using.
4. Just before serving time, combine the... - 43.9423
Beetroot And Orange Salad
Slice the beetroots.
Grate the rind of one orange.
Peel the oranges, removing all the white pith.
Slice the oranges.
Arrange the watercress on a serving dish.
Place the orange and beetroot slices alternately, slightly overlapping, in circles on the... - 43.8644
Turkey And Orange Salad
1) Mix together turkey, shallots and celery with a dressing made with 3 parts olive oil to 1 part wine vinegar.
2) Season the mixture with salt, pepper and rosemary.
3) Toss well to combine and marinate for at least 2 hours.
4) Just before serving,... - 43.8343
Crisp 'n' Clear Orange Salad
1 Tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces.
2 In a large salad bowl, put the lettuce pieces.
3 Slice the oranges like cartwheels.
4 Cut each in to half.
5 In a bowl, combine Italian dressing with lemon juice.
6 Add the oranges, onion rings,... - 43.6316
Watercress And Orange Salad
Place dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Break watercress into 2-inch pieces, discarding any tough stems.
Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices and cut each slice in quarters.
Place watercress, orange, and... - 43.5627
Orange And Onion Salad
Wash salad greens and dry thoroughly.
Tear into bite-size pieces and place in a salad bowl.
Peel oranges and cut into crosswise slices.
Place as desired over salad greens and top with onion rings.
Combine fresh lemon juice, salad oil, garlic powder, salt,... - 43.1915
Orange Avocado Salad
1) In a large bowl, gently toss the spinach, orange sections and lettuce together.
2) Then arrange the sliced avocados and onion rings over the mixture.
3) In a jar, combine all the dressing ingredients and shake to blend well.
4) Drizzle the... - 43.086
1. Take a small saucepan and mix vinegar along with sugar, oil, celery seeds, dry mustard, salt and onion.
2. Place on medium heat and stir to dissolve sugar.
3. Take off from heat and allow to cool at room temperature.
4. In a large bowl, mix cabbage... - 43.062
Spinach Orange And Walnut Salad
1) Wash the spinach under running cold water and place on paper towel to dry. Chop the spinach coarsely and set aside.
2) Wash the oranges and peel. Cut out 3 parts from each section.
3) Use a fry pan to heat up on medium heat for... - 43.005
Watercress Orange Salad
1) Take a sharp knife and peel the oranges, removing all white membranes. Section the fruit.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together the orange sections, onion slices and watercress. Toss gently.
3) Take a food processor bowl or blender container... - 42.8733
Orange And Cabbage Salad
Rinse cabbage in colander; drain.
Sprinkle with salt.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Rinse with cold water, pressing to remove excess liquid.
Combine orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper in large bowl; mix well.
Add cabbage; toss to mix well.
Chill until... - 42.6258
Orange And Grapefruit Segments In Lemon Juice
1) In a shallow dish,prepare the oranges and grapefruit with the help of a sharp knife, so that no juice is lost by slicing off the top and bottom of each fruit,removing all the pith and outer membrane with the peel.
2) Base the fruit on one... - 42.5473
Orange And Grape Salad
1. Peel the oranges, section it and remove al membranes.
2. In a medium serving bowl, put together grapes, orange sections, lemon rind, honey and lemon juice; toss well.
3. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for... - 42.3026
Southern Style Citrus Salad With Grapefruit Salad Dressing.
1) Take a large bowl and combine together lettuce and spinach in it. Toss gently.
2) Arrange grapefruit, oranges, avocado, celery, green pepper and slivered almonds over the salad greens.
3) FOR THE GRAPEFRUIT SALAD DRESSING: Take a jar and combine... - 42.2889
Crunchy Hot Chicken Salad
1.In a alrge bowl, mix oranges, apples, strawberries, banana, avocados and dates.
2.In sepearte bowl,put orange juice, vegetable oil, honey, lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt and mustard and stir well
3.Add the lemon juice mixture on the prepared fruit... - 42.0084
Green And Orange Salad
Peel and section the oranges, removing all the membranes.
Place in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with the parsley and chives.
In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, oil, mustard and garlic.
Pour over the oranges and toss well.
Serve on a bed of lettuce... - 41.8721
Green Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spread almonds on 13-inch Round Baking Stone.
Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Set aside to cool.
In 1-Quart Batter Bowl, combine vinegar, orange juice, honey, orange zest, mustard, salt and pepper with... - 41.749
Chicken Salad In Orange Cups
Cut oranges in half crosswise.
Clip membranes, being careful not to puncture bottom.
Remove pulp; set aside.
Using kitchen sheats, cut edges of orange cups into scallops.
Dice reserved orange pulp.
Combine pulp, chicken, pepper, and onions in a... - 41.2679
1) Rinse the lettuce and dry it well. Tear into bite-sized pieces and chill properly.
2) Cut the pepper into rings and throw away the seeds.
3) Peel the cucumbers, score them and finely slice.
4) Peel the oranges and take out all the white pith.... - 41.247
Grilled Radicchio Salad With Shaved Fennel And Oranges
Light a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
Refrigerate 6 plates or 1 large platter.
In a small, heavy saucepan, cook the orange juice over medium heat to reduce by half.
Coat the radicchio quarters evenly with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and... - 41.2102
Lettuce And Orange Salad With Almond Dressing
1. In a salad bowl place lettuce ripped into pieces.
2. To prepare the oranges remove peel and white pith, section and add orange sections to lettuce pieces squeezing orange juice from membranes over top.
3. In a medium saucepan over medium heat oil... - 41.0494
Tossed Orange Salad
Drain mandarin orange sections, reserving 4 teaspoons juice.
For salad, in a large salad bowl toss together torn lettuce, spinach, or romaine; radishes; green onion; and mandarin orange sections.
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl... - 40.2888
Spinach Orange And Onion Salad
In a large salad bowl, combine all ingredients.
Refrigerate until serving time.
Combine all ingredients for dressing in a jar and shake well.
Pour Dressing over salad, toss, and serve.
Makes 8 servings. - 40.2606
Moroccan Orange Salad
1) Peel the oranges. Remove the pith and slice across the width.
2) In a salad bowl, place the orange slices.
3) Add dates and almonds.
4) Flavor with lemon juice and sugar.
5) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
6) Lightly... - 40.1962
Grapefruit And Orange Salad
1) Thoroughly wash chicory, drain water and pat dry with paper towel.
2) Tear into bite size pieces.
3) Remove the peel of grapefruit and orange along with the white membrane.
4) Separate the sections for each fruit.
5) In a bowl,... - 40.1833
1. In a medium size bowl mix the first 6 ingredients.
2. Combine Italian dressing.
3. Toss slowly.
4. Serve Salad Mandarin with dressing. - 40.1445
Scallop Mussel And Asparagus Salad With Orange Saffron Dressing
1. Fill a medium saucepan with 1/2 inch of water and insert a steamer bas-ket. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, add the asparagus pieces, cover and steam until bright green and just tender, about 4 minutes. Remove the basket and rinse the asparagus... - 39.9985
Carrot And Orange Salad
1) Wash and peel oranges to bring out the segments. Cut each of them in half.
2) In a bowl, add orange along with carrots, oil, cinnamon, orange juice, honey, salt & pepper. Toss well to combine.
3) Use mint leaves to garnish... - 39.9655
Orange And Avocado Salad
1) Mix together torn mixed greens, mandarin orange sections, mushrooms, avocado, and shredded carrot in a large size bowl.
2) Pour Tarragon Dressing over the salad.
3) Toss lightly to coat it well.
4) If desired, sprinkle with almonds or pine... - 39.9268
Orange Shrimp Salad
1) In a bowl, add the first 6 ingredients and mix.
2) Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) When ready to serve, pour in the salad mix and gently toss.
4) Serve immediately. - 39.8011
Orange Avocado Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves from the head and wash them thoroughly.
2. Plunge the leaves in a bowl of ice chilled water and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Drain crisp chilled leaves and pat dry on paper toweling.
4. Into a large bowl, tear... - 39.7203
Potato Salad A L'orange With Sweet Peppers
1. Broil the peppers about 3 inches from the heat, turning, until blackened all over, 15 to 20 minutes. Place them in a paper bag for about 10 minutes to loosen the skins. Peel off the blackened skins under running water.
2. Halve the peppers over a bowl to... - 39.3673
Chicken N Orange Salad
1. Slice the boned chicken breasts using a knife or more conveniently in a food processor with the slicing disc attached to the bowl.
2. Similarly slice the celery, pepper and onion.
3. Combine all the ingredients in a large salad serving bowl.
4.... - 39.2982
Orange And Celery Salad
1. Dice beans, onion and celery sticks.
2. Grate carrot.
3. Peel and separate orange segments.
4. In a medium bowl, put together all ingredients except orange; toss gently to mix with dressing.
5. In a square plate, serve salad... - 39.2208
Boston Tossed Salad
1 In a jar, mix the first 5 ingredients.
2 Cover tightly, shaking vigorously to blend.
3 Mix in the remaining ingredients.
4 Toss gently.
5 Serve with the salad dressing. - 39.0903
Carrot And Mandarin Orange Salad
1. Peel the carrots and julienne into very fine strips, or grate them in a food processor. Put the carrots in a salad bowl. Remove the leaves from the tarragon sprigs and julienne them into fine strips. Add to carrots.
2. Peel and section the oranges. Remove... - 38.7986
Black Eyed Peas Salad With Orange Jalapeno Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, cover the peas with 4 inches of cold water. Add the bay leaf and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the peas are tender, about 50 minutes; add water if the peas look... - 38.6
1) Over a bowl, section the oranges. Reserve the juice.
2) Drain the pineapple chunks, reserving the juice.
3) In a bowl, layer the pineapple, orange and banana slices.
4) Pour the reserved juices all over the layers.
5) Cover and chill... - 38.5822
Spinach And Orange Salad
1) Take a knife and remove the peel from the orange.
2) Hold the orange over a pie plate and section it. Catch the juice on the plate and set aside the orange sections in a small bowl.
3) Take a small bowl and mix together soy sauce, 2 tablespoons... - 38.2197
Orange Medallion Salad
In large bowl, toss together spinach, lettuce, onion, green pepper, oranges, pimento and cucumber.
Garnish with watercress.
Refrigerate while you make honey dressing.
Toss salad with just enough dressing to moisten greens. - 38.1066
Basil, Orange And Peach Salad
1. Wash and dry basil leaves, arrange on a serving plate.
2. ln a small bowl combine orange segments, peach slices and onion.
3. Mix together vinegar, garlic, apple juice and oil until well combined and pour over oranges, peaches and onion.
4. Toss well, and... - 38.1053
Watercress And Orange Salad With Burghul Wheat
1. PIace burghul in a bowl, cover with boiling water and allow to stand for 10-15 minutes or until soft. Drain.
2. Place burghul, watercress, avocado, oranges, tomatoes and red pepper in a salad bowl.
3. To make dressing, place orange juice, poppy seeds and... - 37.9082
Beet And Orange Salad
1. In a shallow serving dish arrange beets.
2. Grating peel from 1/2 of orange cut in half and squeeze juice from the grated orange half.
3. Set orange peel and orange juice aside, cut peel and white pith from remaining orange half, cut peeled orange... - 37.8298
Orange And Chicory Salad
1) Peel oranges and remove pits and membranes.
2) Divide into segments.
3) Separate the chicory leaves and wash.
4) In a salad bowl, toss lettuce with French dressing and arrange it in the bottom.
5) Slice the lower part of the chicory... - 37.5373
Mandarin Orange Almond Salad With Tarragon Dressing
1) In a large salad bowl, add in pieces of romaine leaves, oranges, scallions, parsley and tarragon dressing.
2) Give the salad a good toss.
3) Serve the Mandarin Orange Almond Salad immediately, garnished with toasted almonds. - 37.3278
Orange Avocado Toss
1) In a bowl, combine the French dressing and peel; keep aside for 1 hour.
2) In a salad bowl, slice and place the avocado at the bottom.
3) Cover the avocados completely with the orange sections and top with lettuce and onion.
4) Cover the bowl with a... - 37.2418
Orange Chef's Salad
1) Tear the watercress, lettuce and romaine leaves into bite-size pieces.
2) Transfer the torn leaves into a large salad bowl.
3) Add in sectioned apples, diced apples, chicken slivers and diced cheese. Toss well.
4) Pour the French dressing... - 37.2153
Turkey Orange Salad
In screw top jar combine lemon juice, salad oil, parsley, pimiento, sugar, mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; cover and shake well.
Pour over beans and onions; cover and chill 3 to 4 hours.
Place lettuce, turkey, and oranges in large bowl.
Add marinated... - 36.9184
Orange And Almond Couscous Salad
1. Place apple juice in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to the boil. Slowly stir in couscous. Remove pan from heat. Cover. Cool. Fluff up with a fork.
2. Add red pepper, parsley, mint and currants to couscous. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl.... - 36.8532
Orange Roughy And Orzo Salad
1. Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain; place in large bowl.
2. Combine olive oil, vinegar, tarragon, salt and white pepper in small bowl; toss with orzo. Top with carrots and bell pepper; refrigerate.
3. Mix cornmeal and Cajun seasoning in... - 36.8474
Beet, Orange, And Almond Salad
1.Take a small bowl and over this, peel and section orange, reserving the juice.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put in orange sections, scallion, beets and toss to combine well.
3.To the reserved orange juice, add vinegar, oil and using a wire whisk beat... - 36.7572
Endive And Orange Salad
1) From the endives, take out and discard any brown outer leaves and the root ends.
2) Rinse and drain properly and then cut the endives crosswise into thin slices.
3) Use a sharp knife to peel the oranges. With the peel, remove all the white... - 36.7471
Orange Salad With Pecan Dressing
Place the orange sections in a bowl with the lettuce.
Mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl and pour over the oranges and lettuce.
Toss and serve. - 36.6779
Fennel And Orange Salad
Thinly slice the fennel with a sharp knife or a mandoline.
Cut the skin from the orange and cut the orange into crosswise slices.
Whisk the lemon juice, olive oils, salt, and pepper together to make a vinaigrette.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of the parsley for... - 36.6162
Lemon And Orange Salad
1) Chop some leaves of mint in a mortar or similar arrangement, saving several sprigs for later use.
2) Press and rub the leaves with the pestle or back of a wooden spoon until most of the juice has been squeezed out.
3) Mix with olive oil and leave... - 36.4853
Orange And Date Salad
1. To prepare oranges peel them and remove white membrane.
2. Cut into sections and mix with celery, dates and mayonnaise.
3. Take 6 individual plates and place the mixture on greens.
4. Garnish each with an orange slice and a whole date and... - 36.3083
Spinach, Avocado And Orange Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine spinach, potatoes and radishes.
2. In a glass measuring cup, whisk together vinegar and oil; add sugar, garlic, grated orange peel, and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss.Top with orange... - 36.1727
Strawberry Kiwi And Orange Salad
1. In a small nonreactive saucepan, combine the orange juice, lemon juice and sugar and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until reduced to 1 1/3 cups, about 10 minutes.
2. Dilute the arrowroot in 1 tablespoon of cold water. Stir into the... - 36.0902
Belgian Endive, Orange And Watercress Salad
Combine the lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, mustard, sugar and a few drops of Tabasco in a bowl.
Add the oil a little at a time, beating constantly, until the dressing is smooth.
In a large salad bowl, put the orange slices, endive and watercress.
Pour... - 35.9802
Orange Grapefruit And Avocado Salad With Mint
Peel the oranges and slice them into half-rounds.
Pare the grapefruit right down to the flesh, removing not only the peel but also the outer membrane, and slice the flesh into quarter-rounds; remove any seeds.
Put the fruit into a shallow salad bowl.
Peel the... - 35.9786
Minted Orange Sections
1. Peel the oranges, remove the piths and segment the fruit into a small bowl.
2. In a cup, combine lemon juice, honey and mint, stir and pour over oranges.
3. Toss to coat.
4. Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
6. Serve... - 35.4468
1) Tear the lettuce leaves and cut the watercress into bite-size pieces.
2) In a salad bowl, mix the lettuce, watercress, oranges, apples and cheese together.
3) Pour over the French dressing and toss until thoroughly coated.
4) Serve the... - 35.2394
1. Peel and slice bananas, sprinkle lemon juice.
2. Mix together in a bowl chopped orange, pineapple, strawberries, cherries, honey, cubed cheese and bananas with orange cream mayonnaise. Toss well and chill.
3. Serve on bed of lettuce, garnished with... - 35.1532
Wild Rice Fennel And Orange Salad
Trim leaves off fennel and mince, reserving 1 1/2 teaspoons.
Trim off rough outer stalks and discard.
Cur bulb in half lengthwise,- remove core.
Cur crosswise into 1/8-inch slices.
Cook wild rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain... - 35.0253
Chicory And Orange Salad
1. Make crosswise slices out of the endives, take a salad bowl and place them in it.
2. With a small sharp knife, remove peel and pith from oranges and cut them into sections.
3. Add them to the sliced endive squeezing any juice remaining in orange... - 34.9309
Spinach Orange Salad
In a salad bowl combine spinach, lettuce, orange sections, and onion. Add the Oil-Free Salad Dressing. Toss to coat. - 34.8652
Orange Avocado Toss
Combine French dressing and peel; set aside for one hour.
Slice avocado into bottom of salad bowl.
Cover completely with the orange sections.
Top with lettuce and onion.
Cover bowl with clear plastic wrap; chill.
At serving time add dressing-peel mixture;... - 34.7463
Arugula Red Onion And Orange Salad With Orange Curry Vinaigrette
1. Bring the orange juice to a boil in a small saucepan and then reduce it to 1/3 cup, about 10 minutes.
2. Transfer the orange juice to a small bowl. Whisk in the garlic, vinegar, oil, curry, and salt. Set aside.
3. Using a serrated knife, cut the peel from... - 34.333
Orange Avocado Salad Bowl
1 Cut the core out of lettuce; separate, wash and dry the leaves.
2 Break large ones into bite-size pieces; leave the small ones whole and place in a salad bowl.
3 Arrange a ring of orange sections on the top and fill the center with diced... - 34.2763
Mexican Orange Salad
Place oranges, onions, almonds, chillies, coriander (cilanto) leaves and mint in a bowl, toss to combine and stand for 30 minutes.
Line a serving platter with spinach then pile salad on top. - 34.1094
Chicory And Orange Salad
1. Trim the base of the chicory heats and strip the outer wilted and damaged leaves.
2. Wipe the heads of chicory with a damp and clean kitchen towl.
3. Cut crosswise into chunks. Keep aside.
4. Use a sharp paring knife to peel skin and white... - 34.0767
Orange Olive Salad
1) Peel oranges with knife down to the pith.
2) Separate the section of oranges.
3) On 2 salad plates, arrange the orange sections.
4) Top with olives and sprinkle with a few drops of oil.
5) Serve the orange salad as appetizer. - 33.8004
Celery And Orange Salad
Peel oranges, cutting just beneath the pith.
Hold the fruit in one hand and cut out each segment, freeing it from its protective membranes as you cut.
Cut the celery into 1 1/2-inch julienne strips.
Put the shallots, oranges and celery into a bowl; add the... - 33.6295
Tossed Orange Salad Recipes By Category
Tossed Orange Salad Dish: