- » Tossed Orange Salad
Tossed Orange Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tossed orange salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tossed orange salad recipes.
Orange Mesclun Salad
You can make a salad out of anything. When my fridge was nearly empty all I found was an orange and red and green mixed mesclun so I added toasted sunflower seeds and made a salad. It's simplicity makes a great compliment to a complex meal. I tossed it with... - 124.243
Citrus Salad With Jicama And Pomegranate
1. Segment orange, and slice pomegranate as shown in the video.
2. For dressing, in blender, add ancho chilli pepper, salt pepper mix, lime juice, and olive oil. Blend well.
3. In large mixing bowl, add orange segments, jicama, chives,... - 91.3381
Grapefruit Avocado Salad With Orange Cumin Dressing
1) Pare and slice thin the avocados.
2) Using a sharp knife on a cutting board, pare grapefruits by cutting from top to bottom.
3) Remove every last trace of white pith.
4) Placing fruit over a bowl, section it by cutting from outside to core,... - 50.4633
Salad Of Mixed Greens And Herbs With Oranges
1) With a sharp knife, peel off the skin of the oranges. Carefully remove all the bitter white pith.
2) Working over a bowl, separate the sections, by cutting in between the membranes.
3) In a small bowl, add shallots, mustard and vinegars to... - 49.7922
Orange And Scallion Salad
Warm the butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
Add the almonds and saute until they start to brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
(Watch carefully so the almonds don't burn.) Remove from the heat and stir in the salt and the seasoned salt.
Drain the nuts on paper... - 48.6083
Lettuce Grapefruit And Orange Salad
1. Pluck the lettuce leaves from the head and wash thoroughly in cold water. Discard those leaves which are wilted.
2. Immerse the lettuce in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes or more.
3. Drain the leaves in a colander and pat dry with... - 48.5754
Lettuce Apple And Orange Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash them well.
2. Soak lettuce in a bowl of ice-cold water for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into suitable-sized pieces.
5. In a large salad bowl add... - 47.7699
Carrot And Orange Salad With Black Mustard Seeds
1) With a sharp knife, remove the orange peel by discarding all the bitter white pith.
2) Crosswise slice the orange into 1/8 inch thick slices. Stack the slices and cut them into 6 wedges.
3) In a large serving bowl, place orange,... - 47.706
Orange Watercress Salad
1) In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, orange juice, mint, oil and salt.The dressing is ready.
2) Wash the watercress thoroughly.
Snap and discard the large stems.
3) Pat dry the leaves on paper towels and then refrigerate.
4) In... - 47.6193
Green And Orange Salad
Peel the skin and section the oranges by removing all the membranes.
Place the oranges in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with chives and parsley
Take a small bowl
Place orange juice, garlic, mustard, and oil together and the beat the ingredients... - 46.6266
Spinach And Orange Toss
1) Take a jar and add the orange juice, peels, sugar, lime juice, vinegar and oil to it.
2) Mix well and cover the jar.
3) Shake the jar vigorously until the dressing blends properly.
4) Take a bowl of large size and add the cucumber,... - 46.297
Orange Romaine Salad
1)In a jar ,combine
vegetable oil,sugar,vinegar,salt and hot sauce.
2)Cover the jar and shake it vigorously until well blended.
3)Keep it aside for sometime.
4)In the meantime, take a large bowl and combine
romaine lettuce,iceberg lettuce,orange... - 46.1847
Flower Drum Salad
1) Wash and drain oranges.
2) Shred won bok coarsely.
3) Keep aside.
4) Chop watercress.
5) In a bowl mix thoroughly oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate, dry mustard, salt, and... - 45.9639
Mexican Orange Roughy Salad
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen and cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a large skillet combine water and salt and bring to boiling.
3. Add fish, return to boiling and reduce heat.
4. With cover let it simmer for 3 to 6 minutes until... - 45.7901
Orange Cream Fruit Salad
Cut each pineapple in half lengthwise.
Cut each half lengthwise into thirds.
Remove pineapple from shell leaving shell intact.
Cube pineapple; reserve shell for serving.
In large bowl combine cubed pineapple and all remaining salad ingredients; set aside.
In... - 45.5586
Red Cabbage-orange Salad
red cabbage-orange salad is a good salad to include on your menu. This side dish is delicious, with a slight tangy touch. I prefer using the red cabbage in this salad because it creates a visually appealing dish as it comes together with the oranges. - 45.4792
Cold Orange Rice Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well.
2. Adjust sauce and herbs to taste.
3. Serve immediately.
Rice can be warm or cold. - 44.9592
1. Take a small saucepan and mix vinegar along with sugar, oil, celery seeds, dry mustard, salt and onion.
2. Place on medium heat and stir to dissolve sugar.
3. Take off from heat and allow to cool at room temperature.
4. In a large bowl, mix cabbage... - 44.8114
Orange And Black Olive Salad
1) Using a ragged knife, cut away orange peels, pith and discard. Cut oranges crosswise into thin slices.
2) In a bowl add slices of mint, olive oil, garlic, coriander, cayenne (if using), sugar, and salt to taste. Toss gently to mix.
3)... - 44.8069
Green N Gold Chicken Salad With Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
1. To make the salad dressing, in a bowl or in a jar with lid, combine all the ingredients for the dressing.
2. Stir or close and shake to blend well.
3. Refrigerate the dressing to chill well before using.
4. Just before serving time, combine the... - 44.5051
1 Peel the oranges and remove all pith.
2 Slice the peeled oranges crosswise.
3 For the sauce: In a mixing bowl add olive oil, vinegar, olives, onion and herbs.
4 Add salt, pepper and cayenne for seasoning. Mix well.
5 Gently toss the... - 44.1957
Sweet Orange And Fennel Salad
1) Keep the clean and fresh romaine lettuce leaves, discarding the tough outer leaves.
2) Wash and past dry.
3) With a knife, cut the ribs of each leaf. Roll the leaves loosely in paper or terry cloth towels.
4) Tear the cleaned lettuce into... - 44.04
Orange And Onion Salad
1) Take a bowl and put thoroughly washed, separated and dried lettuce leaves in it.
2) Remove the peel and white pith from oranges. Place a bowl and nicely section all the oranges. Catch and reserve the juice that might come out.
3) Place orange... - 44.0028
Crisp 'n' Clear Orange Salad
1 Tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces.
2 In a large salad bowl, put the lettuce pieces.
3 Slice the oranges like cartwheels.
4 Cut each in to half.
5 In a bowl, combine Italian dressing with lemon juice.
6 Add the oranges, onion rings,... - 43.9824
Spinach Avocado Orange Toss
1) In a jar, add first 7 ingredients.
2) Cover the lid tightly and shake to blend all ingredients thoroughly.
3) In another bowl, add all the remaining ingredients.
4) Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to serve. - 43.8504
Oriental Mandarin Salad
To make cereal croutons, in large skillet combine 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, 1/4 teaspoon garlic and 1/8 teaspoon ginger.
Cook just until mixture comes to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Add cereal, stirring until all... - 43.7748
Orange Tomato And Chicory Salad
1) Slice orange rind to resemble matchsticks.
2) Cut orange into thin slices.
3) In a salad bowl, mix together chicory, tomato and orange.
4) In a screw-top jar, shake well oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and sugar to mix.
5) Mix this... - 43.7743
Turkey And Orange Salad
1) Mix together turkey, shallots and celery with a dressing made with 3 parts olive oil to 1 part wine vinegar.
2) Season the mixture with salt, pepper and rosemary.
3) Toss well to combine and marinate for at least 2 hours.
4) Just before serving,... - 43.0848
Orange And Cabbage Salad
Rinse cabbage in colander; drain.
Sprinkle with salt.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Rinse with cold water, pressing to remove excess liquid.
Combine orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper in large bowl; mix well.
Add cabbage; toss to mix well.
Chill until... - 42.8011
Orange And Grapefruit Segments In Lemon Juice
1) In a shallow dish,prepare the oranges and grapefruit with the help of a sharp knife, so that no juice is lost by slicing off the top and bottom of each fruit,removing all the pith and outer membrane with the peel.
2) Base the fruit on one... - 42.4354
Spinach Orange And Walnut Salad
1) Wash the spinach under running cold water and place on paper towel to dry. Chop the spinach coarsely and set aside.
2) Wash the oranges and peel. Cut out 3 parts from each section.
3) Use a fry pan to heat up on medium heat for... - 42.3451
Watercress And Orange Salad
Place dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Break watercress into 2-inch pieces, discarding any tough stems.
Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices and cut each slice in quarters.
Place watercress, orange, and... - 41.9354
Crunchy Hot Chicken Salad
1.In a alrge bowl, mix oranges, apples, strawberries, banana, avocados and dates.
2.In sepearte bowl,put orange juice, vegetable oil, honey, lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt and mustard and stir well
3.Add the lemon juice mixture on the prepared fruit... - 41.7724
Beetroot And Orange Salad
Slice the beetroots.
Grate the rind of one orange.
Peel the oranges, removing all the white pith.
Slice the oranges.
Arrange the watercress on a serving dish.
Place the orange and beetroot slices alternately, slightly overlapping, in circles on the... - 41.5808
Lettuce And Orange Salad With Almond Dressing
1. In a salad bowl place lettuce ripped into pieces.
2. To prepare the oranges remove peel and white pith, section and add orange sections to lettuce pieces squeezing orange juice from membranes over top.
3. In a medium saucepan over medium heat oil... - 41.4049
Orange And Onion Salad
Wash salad greens and dry thoroughly.
Tear into bite-size pieces and place in a salad bowl.
Peel oranges and cut into crosswise slices.
Place as desired over salad greens and top with onion rings.
Combine fresh lemon juice, salad oil, garlic powder, salt,... - 41.1711
Orange Avocado Salad
1) In a large bowl, gently toss the spinach, orange sections and lettuce together.
2) Then arrange the sliced avocados and onion rings over the mixture.
3) In a jar, combine all the dressing ingredients and shake to blend well.
4) Drizzle the... - 41.0512
Watercress Orange Salad
1) Take a sharp knife and peel the oranges, removing all white membranes. Section the fruit.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together the orange sections, onion slices and watercress. Toss gently.
3) Take a food processor bowl or blender container... - 40.8894
Scallop Mussel And Asparagus Salad With Orange Saffron Dressing
1. Fill a medium saucepan with 1/2 inch of water and insert a steamer bas-ket. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, add the asparagus pieces, cover and steam until bright green and just tender, about 4 minutes. Remove the basket and rinse the asparagus... - 40.7464
Tossed Orange Salad Recipes By Category
Tossed Orange Salad Dish: