- » Tossed Ham Turkey
Tossed Ham Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tossed ham turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tossed ham turkey recipes.
Ham And Turkey Toss
1. Into a wooden bowl, tear the greens into large pieces.
2. To the same bowl, add the strips of the turkey meat, the Swiss cheese, the sliced avocado, and the anchovy fillets.
3. Garnish the dish with slices of hardboiled... - 41.9764
Easy Ham And Turkey Toss
In bowl, tear greens in bite-size pieces.
Arrange remaining ingredients except dressing atop greens.
Toss salad lightly with dressing at table.
Pass additional dressing. - 30.7526
You May Also Like!
Turkey Ham And Black Eyed Pea Salad
1. In large mixing bowl combine turkey-ham, peas, onion, celery, carrot, tomato, and parsley.
2. In small mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; pour over turkey-ham mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3.... - 34.0542
Apple And Turkey Ham Salad
1. Halve and core the apple; leave the skin on. Cut the apple into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut the slices into matchsticks, 1 inch long. Do the same with the potatoes and the cheese. Slice the turkey-ham into 1 x 1/2-inch strips. Combine the apple, potatoes,... - 36.2574
Turkey Ham And Pineapple Boats
Combine noodles, turkey ham, green onions, chutney, water chestnuts and red pepper in medium bowl; toss gently.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Just before serving, cut pineapples in half lengthwise.
With grapefruit knife remove pineapple meat from each... - 30.4599
Turkey Ham Casserole
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and green pepper and cook until limp but not browned. Add pimiento, olives, salt and oregano. Remove from heat.
3. Place turkey pieces in bottom of a buttered 2-quart casserole.... - 38.1713
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet; add the mushrooms and cook over medium heat until mushrooms are lightly browned and tender.
Heat 1/4 cup butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Blend in flour and salt; heat until mixture bubbles.
Gradually add milk,... - 42.0599
Tossed Luncheon Salad
Combine meats, pickle, apple, and vegetables, except lettuce.
Blend together dressing ingredients.
Pour over meat and vegetables; toss lightly. - 26.3423
Simple Chicken Or Turkey Salad
For Caesar salad
1. In a bowl make lettuce bed and top with, chicken, tomatoes, onion and bell peppers.
2. Serve Caesar Salad with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
For Fried Chicken Salad
1. In a bowl make lettuce bed and top with, chicken,... - 0
1) In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, egg yolks, onion and parsley together.
2) Refrigerate covered for several hours for the flavors to blend well.
3) In a large serving bowl, toss the chicken, lettuce, ham, cheese and gherkins together.
4) Pour... - 40.611
1) In a large pot, cook the tortellini in boiling salted water until just tender, about 5 minutes for fresh, 10 to 15 minutes for frozen or dried.
2) Drain the tortellini into a colander and rinse under cold running water until cool.
3) Let... - 48.509
Apple Almond Stuffed Turkey
Cut bread into 1/2-in.cubes and place in a single layer on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 225° for 30-40 minutes, tossing occasionally until partially dried.
Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute the next 10 ingredients in butter until onions and apple are... - 41.517