- » Tossed Cobb Salad
Tossed Cobb Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tossed cobb salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tossed cobb salad recipes.
Iceberg lettuce, blue cheese and red wine vinegar are all super foods that are in this classic recipe.
Fact: Iceberg lettuce contains dietary fibers along with Omega fatty acid which helps with overall good health. - 0
1) Take a salad bowl and place the lettuce.
2) Add tomatoes, eggs, chicken, bacon and cheese over the lettuce leaf.
3) Add wedges of avocado and sprinkle the salad with chives.
4) Toss the salad with Brown Derby dressing and serve. - 39.7746
1) In a large bowl, add first 3 ingredients to toss well.
2) Use 4 individual salad plates to divide the salad greens evenly.
3) Place the chicken over salad greens.
4) Place tomato, avocado, and egg slices over salads.
5) Sprinkle 2 teaspoons cheese... - 47.8649
1. Place eggs in a small saucepan with water to cover, bring to boiling over high heat, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Drain eggs, then add ice water to pot to chill eggs.
2. Warm bacon according to microwave instructions on package and tear into... - 34.5215
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
2. Clingwrap and refrigerate.
3. Chop egg white and egg yolk seperately and keep aside for garnish.
4. In a large salad bowl, place iceberg, romaine and chicory... - 45.3584
Smoked Gouda And Turkey Cobb Salad
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (apart from dressing) and mix well.
2. Drizzle dressing and toss gently.
3. Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 39.6039
1) In a salad bowl, assemble salad by putting lettuce, romaine and chicory in it.
2) Put the tomato and avocado around edge of bowl.
3) Heap chicken in center and sprinkle bacon.
4) Now, cut egg white and yolk separately, then sprinkle, with chives,... - 40.3495