- » Tortilla With Oil
Tortilla With Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tortilla with oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tortilla with oil recipes.
1. In a medium size nonstick pan, put the sliced onions. Let it become transparent.
2. Add crudely cut thin potatoes.
3. Mix it well.
4. In a bowl, mix the flours, salt and enough water to make a thin paste like liquid.
5. Add this paste to the onion-potato.... - 28.1716
Tortilla lasagna is a peppy beef and corn tortilla lasagna bake. Prepared with added vegetables and herbed with oregano, the tortilla lasagna is saucy and flavored with tabasco sauce. Topped with pinto beans and tomato mix with cheese, the tortilla lasagna is... - 48.387
Tortilla Pizzas With Peppers And Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Brush one side of the tortillas with 1 teaspoon of the oil and arrange them, oiled sides up, on a baking sheet.
Warm them in the oven for 5 minutes or until softened.
2 Meanwhile, in a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat... - 43.8683
Tortilla De Potato
Heat 1/4 cup mixture of oils in each of 2 12 inch skillets.
Add 1/2 of onions, potatoes, green peppers, garlic, salt and pepper to each skillet.
Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring mixture occasionally to prevent sticking.
When potatoes are tender, in... - 38.2843
Healthy Choice Tortilla Pizza
Roast red pepper over gas flame or under broiler until charred.
Close pepper in paper bag until cool, then peel, seed and chop.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix basil with olive oil; brush 1 side of each tortilla with mixture.
Sprinkle equal amounts of red pepper,... - 27.9697
Tortilla Cheese Wedges
Beat egg, pepper sauce and salt until smooth.
Brush each of 5 tortillas with about 2 teaspoons egg mixture and 1 teaspoon taco sauce.
Sprinkle each of the 5 tortillas with 1/4 cup of the cheese to within 1/2 inch of edge; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons green... - 38.7448
Quick Roasted Vegetable Tortilla
If you thought tortillas covered with cheese isn't good for dieters, then we bring you a completely healthy, roasted version of this Mexican treat. This kicked-up vegetarian dish is something that your whole family would enjoy. A smart combo of health and... - 97.6971
San Jose Tortilla Pie
Cut each tortilla into eight wedges.
Saute a few at a time in hot oil until crisp.
Drain on paper towels; sprinkle with salt.
In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onion, green pepper and garlic until beef is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Stir in... - 45.6602
Chicken Tortilla Sandwich
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Wrap the tortillas in alumi- num foil and heat in the oven for 5 minutes or until warm.
Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, combine the chicken, cheese, onion,... - 37.4762
Cinnamon Tortilla Shells
Spread each tortilla out on a bread board and spray evenly with Pam.
Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon sugar.
Slice into 4 quarters.
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil spray 12 large muffin cups or use nonstick pans.
Drape each muffin cup or tart pan with a piece of... - 26.6997
Turkey Tortilla Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, green pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until
slightly softened. Add the... - 34.248
Homemade Tortilla Chips
1. Cut the tortillas into triangles or diamonds or strips.
2. To make salted tortilla chips, dissolve salt in water.
3. Sprinkle the water over the chips, shake off excess and place chips on paper toweling to dry
To fry the chips
4. In the meantime,... - 32.8738
Defrost tortillas if frozen.
Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
Use small heavy skillet, electric skillet, or deep fryer to heat at least 1 inch cooking oil to 360Â°F.
Fry tortilla pieces, a few at a time, until crisp and lightly browned.
Remove from oil with... - 25.6771
Rolled Tortilla Dippers
Work with 1 tortilla at a time, keeping remaining tortillas covered.
Spread 1 tablespoon refried beans slightly off-center of tortilla, leaving a 1-inch margin at both ends.
Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons cheese over beans.
Roll up tortilla tightly, jellyroll... - 34.2704
1. Fry tortillas in small amount of hot oil on range until limp. Fold in half and hold slightly open with tongs; continue to fry until crisp, turning to fry on both sides. Drain on paper towel.
2. Place 1/2 slice cheese in each tortilla. Arrange tortillas in... - 23.089
Eggs In Tortilla Flowers
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Invert 4 small custard cups or ovenproof glasses on a baking sheet and coat the bottoms with nonstick cooking spray.
Brush each tortilla with 1/4 teaspoon oil, then cut 8 evenly spaced 2-inch-deep slits around the edge.
Center... - 42.2805
Tortilla Hash With Green Sauce
If tortillas are very fresh and moist, spread them out in a single layer and let stand for 1 to 2 hours to dry.
Meanwhile, prepare Green Sauce and set aside.
Cut tortillas in half, then into Vi inch wide strips.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a... - 40.9158
Crispy Corn Tortilla Strips With Chicken And Green Chili
Looking for a simple yet impressive chicken dish, take a look at this mouth watering green chili and crispy corn tortilla strips recipe combined with chicken and tomatillos is definitely what you have been waiting for. This is something so simple and luscious... - 105.623
Spicy Chinese Tortillas
spicy chinese tortillas is a beef and vegetable tortillas recipe. The tortilla filling is made with beef and vegetables flavored with garlic and red pepper. Cooked with cabbage, carrots, spinach, onions and in a soy sauce and worcestershire sauce mix, the... - 42.9733
This Tortilla Espanola recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy this Spanish dish whenever I cook it. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious Spanish dish. You should try this tortilla... - 36.0484
Tortilla Dry Soup
In a wide frying pan, over medium-high heat, cook onion in oil until limp; add chiles, cream, and tomato puree.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add salt to taste.
Grease a 2-quart baking dish and cover bottom with half the tortilla strips.
Pour over half the sauce and add... - 36.6631
Tofu Tortilla Casserole
1. To prepare sauce, in medium saucepan, heat oil; stir in onion and garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add tofu; cook 1 minute longer. Add tomatoes, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
2.... - 31.3228
Chicken Tortilla Soup
In a large pot over medium high heat add in the olive oil and onions until onions become tender, about 5 minutes. Then stir in the garlic and jalapeño for another 2 minutes. After the garlic and jalapeño have cooked add in the tomatoes, black beans and... - 32.9875
Homemade Tortilla Chips
1. In a bowl mix together flour, cornmeal and baking powder.
2. Add shortening, egg, water and work up to form stiff dough. Allow to rest.
3. Knead for about 5 minutes and divide into 4.
4. Roll each part into a 10-inch square, about... - 45.9054
Chicken Tortilla Soup
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, mince the garlic. Add the onion and coarsely chop; remove and set aside. In the same processor work bowl, finely chop the cilantro.
3 In a small bowl, combine half the garlic-onion... - 39.4796
Puffy Tortilla Bake
1 Grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Set aside.
2 In a large skillet cook chopped onion in hot oil until tender. Stir in the undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, 1 clove garlic, chili peppers, the
2 teaspoons chili powder, and the sugar. Simmer,... - 34.3083
Seasoned Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken soups are just right for every season and here is a recipe to make one. Mike Monahan shows in quick and easy steps how to make Chicken Soup with chicken tenders, chipotle chili and other spicy seasonings. Great when served with tortilla chips! - 113.807
Savory, stacked meat and tortilla dish that is big on flavor. - 45.0982
Garden Salad With Tortilla Strings And Grainy Mustard Vinaigrette
To Make Tortilla Strings: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place tortilla strips on large baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until pale golden and crisp.
Cool to room temperature.
(Strings may be stored airtight for several weeks or frozen.) To Make Vinaigrette: In... - 35.8978
Simple Turkey Chipotle Tortilla Soup
Thanksgiving is gone and probably you are among many of those women who are left with lot of turkey and other dishes you prepared. Watch this nice video which has a recipe on turkey chipotle tortilla soup. Enjoy the video. - 118.611
Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole
Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole has a Juicy taste. The chicken and mushrooms gives the Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 45.5907
Low Fat Tortilla Chips
Lightly brush the top side of each soft corn tortilla with the oil.
Arrange four of the tortillas, oiled-side up, on a paper towel and place them in the microwave.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Remove the paper towel.
Return the tortillas to the microwave,... - 32.6097
Fried Tortilla Chips
Stack tortillas and cut into 6 or 8 wedges.
Pour oil to a depth of 1 inch into a wide frying pan and heat to 350°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
When oil is hot, add tortilla wedges in batches and cook, turning occasionally with a slotted spoon, until golden... - 17.8654
Fried Corn Tortilla Strips
Cut each tortilla into thin strips.
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add tortilla strips; cook 3 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally.
Remove tortilla strips from skillet with a slotted spoon; drain tortilla strips on... - 20.0611
Grilled Chicken Salad With Corn Peppers And Tortilla Crisps
Prepare the chicken: In a bowl let the chicken marinate in the lime juice with the oregano and salt and pepper to taste, covered and chilled, for at least 30 minutes, or up to 1 hour.
Drain the chicken, pat it dry, and brush it with the oil.
Grill the... - 37.6836
Tortilla Beef Dinner
Cut tortillas into thin strips.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until hot.
Cook and stir tortilla strips in oil until crisp.
Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels and reserve.
Mix Freezer Ground Beef Mix, tomatoes and... - 33.5988
Heat oven to 400°F.
Brush tortillas on both sides with oil.
Sprinkle with salt and cumin.
Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
Set on a jelly-roll pan and bake until browned, about 6 minutes.
Flip and bake until crisp, about 2 minutes longer.
Watch closely, as... - 28.3764
GETTING READY 1) In a steamer, steam the vegetables for 5-7 minutes over boiling water or until become soft. MAKING ... - 33.8561
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat; add chicken, oregano, salt and ground pepper. Cook chicken until golden, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet, place in bowl and reserve.
2. Pour oil into the skillet until it... - 33.5272
Tear tortillas in 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Heat 1/2 inch oil in heavy saucepan or deep skillet.
Fry tortilla pieces in hot oil for 45 to 60 seconds or till crisp and golden.
Remove with slotted spoon; drain on paper toweling.
Pour all but 2 tablespoons oil from... - 36.6778
Crispy Flour Tortilla Cups
Look at this elegant and attractive way to serve dips, salads, side dishes, desserts or even scoops of ice cream or puddings. Watch this interesting video that shares this wonderful method to make crispy flour tortilla cups. Your guests would love it as they... - 108.364
Shrimp Tortilla Soup
1. Cut tortillas into 1/2-inch-wide strips. In a large skillet pour cooking oil to a depth of 1/4 inch; heat over medium-high heat. Fry tortilla strips, a few at a time, in hot oil about 1 1/2 minutes or till browned and crisp. Using a slotted spoon, transfer... - 35.8135
Tortilla Corn Bread Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, heat 2 inches of vegetable oil to 350°. Working in batches, fry the tortilla strips over moderately high heat, stirring a few times, until golden and crisp, 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to drain. Put the... - 34.9583
Mexican Corn Tortilla Chips
No one can say no to 'corn tortilla chips' that seems to be a favorite of kids and adults alike. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare a Mexican corn treat at home using chips, cream, cilantro and avocado. A riot of texture and taste indeed! - 92.1659
Cheese And Spinach Tortilla Pizza
Place tortillas on foil-lined baking sheet.
Brush oil evenly over tortillas.
Bake at 450°F 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
Spread sour cream evenly over tortillas; top with spinach, tomato and olives.
Sprinkle Cheddar, Monterey Jack and Parmesan che - 29.2264
1 In small amount of hot oil on range,fry tortillas until limp.
2 Fold in half and hold slightly open with tongs.
3 Continue to fry untilcrisp, turning to fry on both sides. Drain on paper towel.
4 Place 1/2 slice cheese in each tortilla.
5 In shallow... - 33.136
Spicy Tortilla Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Brush each tortilla with 1/4 teaspoon oil.
3. Cut each tortilla into 8 triangles. Place triangles on a large nonstick baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
4. Combine salt and cumin; sprinkle over triangles.
5. Bake at 350°... - 30.7887
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil. Add the chopped tortillas and garlic and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the tortillas are crisp and the garlic is browned, about 3 minutes.
2. Add the minced onion to the saucepan along with... - 32.9523
Pork Salad With Tortilla Croutons
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut tortilla quarter into thin strips. Put on a small baking sheet and brush on both sides with oil. Bake until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Combine pork, lettuce, jicama, carrot, and pepper in a bowl. Add dressing and toss to... - 33.6871
Chilaquiles Tortilla Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a skillet, heat ¼ cup oil over moderate heat.
3. Add and saute green pepper and onion until golden.
4. Stir in tomatoes, hot pepper and evaporated milk and bring to a boil, stirring.
5. Take pan off... - 45.7339
1) Take a large frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Add the potatoes in the pan and fry them for 5 minutes.
3) Add the eggs to cover the potatoes.
4) Add seasoning.
5) Let the tortilla cook for 15 minutes until the sides and the base get set.
6) Set... - 36.7726
Giant Flour Tortilla Tacos
In a 12- to 14-inch frying pan, heat 1/2 inch oil over medium to medium-high heat to 375°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
Add 1 tortilla; cook, turning quickly and carefully with 2 wide spatulas, until bubbly and just golden but still flexible, about 30... - 34.2752
Tortilla Casserole With Chorizo
Prepare Chorizo; set aside.
In a blender or food processor, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, chiles, and cilantro; whirl until pureed.
Stack tortillas and cut into 8 wedges.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/2 inch into a wide 3- to 4-quart pan over... - 37.8539
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saute pan, add half the amount of corn oil. Heat over medium flame. When the oil is hot, frop in the tortillas in batches. Fry them for about 2 minutes until they turn soft but not crisp. Drain... - 46.361
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Split pita pockets to form 8 single rounds.
3) Baste the rounds with light spray or brush with olive oil. Cut each one into 8 wedges.
4) Bake them on a sheet pan in oven for 8 minutes or till golden and... - 35.3269
Tortilla Mexican Soup
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Tortilla Mexican Soup recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this soup. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this soup. Our children... - 44.0489
Cut tortillas into quarters.
Pour 1/4 inch oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan on high heat.
When oil is hot, cook tortilla pieces, a few at a time without crowding, until crisp and lightly browned; turn to cook evenly.
Drain on paper towels.
In a large... - 38.3871
Spicy Crunchy Flour Tortilla Crackers
Need a last-minute holiday appetizer recipe? Add a personal touch to your appetizers with Betty's spicy flour tortilla crackers. Easy to make and good to eat, these yummy tortilla crackers makes a perfect standby for occasions. Watch the video recipe and get... - 91.8618
Chunky Tuna Salad In Tortilla Bowls
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Set 4 heatproof bowls on a jelly-roll pan.
2. Brush tortillas on both sides with oil. Drape over bowls. Bake until tortillas are crisp and hold their shape, 5 to 10 minutes. Allow tortillas to cool completely before removing from... - 31.9581
Speedy Tortilla Pizza
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan and cook, stirring, over medium heat until lightly browned and crumbly (about 5 minutes); drain any excess fat.
Meanwhile, insert slicing disc in food processor.
Slice mushrooms and add to meat along with salt, garlic, and... - 45.3689
Melt the oil and butter in an 8 inch frying pan.
Fry the onion gently for 10 minutes, or until almost cooked.
Add the diced potato and heat through stirring now and then.
Then add the parsley.
Season the eggs with salt and freshly ground black pepper to... - 37.3423
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Sauté the potatoes until soft.
3) Add the onions and sauté until they become transparent.
4) Add garlic to it.
5) Take the other ingredients and beat it together with eggs.
6) Cook until the eggs set and... - 46.798
Cut tortillas in strips about 3 inches long and 1/2 inch wide.
In medium skillet heat 1/4 inch of oil.
Fry tortilla strips, a few at a time, about 10 seconds or just till limp.
Remove with slotted spoon.
Drain on paper toweling.
Pour off all but about 2... - 38.0047
In mixing bowl stir together flour, salt, and baking powder.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles cornmeal.
Stir in 3/4 cup water and mix till dough can be gathered into a ball; if needed, add more water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
On lightly floured... - 36.6217
Quick Tortilla With Potato Chips And Onion
When you need a quick weeknight main dish, this could make for a wonderful entry into your a la carte. This video shows how to make quick tortilla with potato chips and onions. It's so simple and easy and requires such basic ingredients that you would bite... - 103.711
Corn Tortilla Soup
1. In a large nonreactive soup pot or saucepan, warm 2 teaspoons of the corn oil over moderate heat. Add the onions and saute until soft and lightly colored, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer. Stir in the tomatoes (no need to peel),... - 35.6485
Shrimp With Cilantro Mojo On Tortilla Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange tortilla triangles on a jelly-roll pan in a single layer. Lightly coat the tortillas with non-stick spray and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Bake until tortillas are crisp and lightly browned around the edges,... - 31.9807
Spanish Potato Tortilla
1. Place the potato slices in a large pot and add enough water to cover them by 1 inch. Bring to a boil; reduce the heat and simmer until the potatoes are just tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and let cool 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet... - 30.4854
Tortilla Eggs With Parsley And Chile
Whisk the eggs with the parsley, chile, and salt and pepper to taste.
Melt the butter in a small frying pan over low heat.
When hot, pour in the egg mixture.
Cook the mixture, rather like a Spanish tortilla, for 5 minutes, until it is as firm as you... - 28.5975
Cucumber Black Bean And Chayote Salad With Spice Tortilla Strips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine the tortilla strips with 1 teaspoon of the oil, the chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne in a bowl; toss well to coat. Spread the tortillas in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan and bake until crisp, 5 to... - 34.2402
Mexican Chili And Tortilla Hero
1 In a Dutch oven, add 2 tablespoons oil and heat.
2 Add in onion and garlic and saute until golden about 3 minutes.
3 Add the ground chuck, breaking up with fork.
4 Over medium heat, cook stirring occasionally until browned for about 10... - 45.6248
Tortilla Tamale Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 12-inch round baking dish lightly with oil.
3. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and sautÃ© beef, onion, garlic, salt and marjoram for about 5 minutes with... - 49.6672
Cut tortillas into quarters.
In a medium-size frying pan, heat 1/4 inch oil over high heat until hot.
Add half the tortilla quarters and cook, turning once, until crisp and lightly browned (about 1 minute).
Drain on paper towels.
Repeat to cook remaining... - 38.8921
Turkey Stuffed Tortillas
Turkey stuffed tortillas is a meaty tortilla recipe. Prepared with added vegetables and avocado slices, the tortillas are filled with the savory mix and flavored with red pepper sauce and lime juice. Topped with yogurt, it makes a great and savory meal. - 42.3866
Ham Stuffed Tortilla Snacks
Stack tortillas; wrap in foil and place on baking sheet.
Heat in 350° oven for 15 minutes or till warm and pliable.
Meanwhile, to prepare filling, in bowl combine ham, apple, celery, chutney, and egg yolk 1 lb assemble, work with one tortilla at a time (keep... - 42.0567
Mexican Tortilla Stack Ups
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender.
Add beans, tomatoes with juice, corn and taco seasoning mix.
Bring... - 43.7246
Saute onion in oil.
Add the ground beef and brown.
Combine corn, spices, salt, pepper, tomato sauce and enchilada sauce in a bowl.
Add one half of mixture to the meat; simmer about 15 minutes.
Arrange 6 tortillas in the bottom of a 9 x 12 inch pan.
Spoon meat... - 41.7585
Easy Beef Tortilla Pizzas
Cook and stir ground beef and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat until beef loses pink color.
Pour off drippings.
Sprinkle oregano and salt over beef, stirring to combine.
Place tortillas on 2 large baking sheets.
Lightly brush surface of each... - 39.2551
Turkey Tortilla Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute 5 minutes.
Add turkey and saute until cooked through, breaking up clumps with back of spoon, about 10 minutes.
Mix in beans, tomatoes with juices,... - 42.1567
Taco Salad In Tortilla Shell
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and bell peppers; cook over medium heat until onions are translucent, about 2 minutes. Stir in beef and break up with a fork; add 1/2 cup salsa, the jalapeno pepper, cumin, and chili powder; reduce heat,... - 31.7019
Chili With Tortilla Dumplings
In a 3-qt.saucepan over medium-high heat, saute onion and garlic in oil for 3 minutes.
Add beef; cook until browned, about 6 minutes.
Add the next seven ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 50 minutes.
Halve each tortilla and... - 39.6698
Flour Tortilla Pizza
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Let tortillas come to room temperature.
Wrap in foil and warm in oven for 5 minutes.
Remove from oven and set oven on broil.
In a bowl, combine Italian seasoning and spaghetti sauce.
Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons... - 43.6483
Tofu Tortilla Roll Ups
In a large skillet, saute onions and bell peppers In vegetable oil until soft. Add tofu, garlic and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook over medium-low heat until excess liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
Place tortillas flat on... - 31.5445
Courgette And Potato Tortilla
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water for about 5 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan which can also be used under the grill. Add the onion and cook gently for 3-4 minutes until it is beginning to soften. Add the potatoes, garlic and... - 33.8672
Chicken And Shrimp Tortilla Soup
1. Thaw shrimp, if frozen. In a large saucepan cook the onion and cumin seed in hot oil about 5 minutes or till onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Carefully add the chicken broth, tomatoes, 3 tablespoons snipped cilantro, and lime juice. Bring to... - 37.2745
1. Preheat the oven to about 200 degree C
2. Boil the pasta in boiling salted water until cooked al dente or tender-crisp.
3. Drain and empty into a bowl and allow to cool a little.
4. In a small bowl, break the eggs and beat using a... - 40.2426
Tortilla Wrap Surprise
This recipe is quick and easy to make. You can easily add your own personal touch to this dish. You can serve it as an appetizer before a meal or a healthy snack during the evening. Delicious when served with a homemade salsa for dipping. - 41.3795
Tortilla Spanish Potato And Onion Omelette
In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat the oil and add the onions.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
Pour the onions and oil into a sieve over a bowl.
Return the strained oil to skillet and place over medium heat.
Add... - 34.2002
Chili Tortilla Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Cut white ends from green onions.
3. Cut green part of onions crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces.
4. With pastry brush, oil the foil baking pan and place in tortillas lightly oiling both sides of each tortilla.... - 45.6789
Oven Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Oven-Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls. These cups may be used for serving salads or Mexican-style combos. - 98.8679
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Saute garlic 1 minute or until tender.
Add remaining ingredients except tortilla chips.
Cover; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in tortilla chips.
Sprinkle with shredded... - 33.2725
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Heat broth and tomatoes to boiling; stir in seasonings and cream-style corn.
Dissolve cornstarch in water and add.
Simmer until thick.
Add cheese, chicken and tortillas.
Simmer until cheese is melted.
Garnish with extra tortilla strips fried in small amount... - 34.8011
Vegetable Tortilla Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the green chiles until coarsely chopped, keep aside.
3) Add onion into the processor bowl and process until finely chopped.
4) In a 12-inch... - 46.7839
Easy Tortilla Soup
1.Take a saucepan, mix in soup, tomatoes and green chilies.
2. Boil .
3. Take 2 soup bowls and place tortiall chips at the bottom.
4. Pour hot soup over them.
5. Serve hot. - 34.7435
1. In a pan, add in the olive oil; add in the chicken and season with black pepper and salt. Cook for 4 minutes.
2. Flip the side of the chicken and again season with salt and pepper. Cook for another 4 minutes. Set aside.
3. For making Salsa – in a... - 0
Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup
Are appetizers a regular feature of your menu? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares her favorite recipe to make Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup. The dish is simple and you too can easily make it at home. - 103.009
Tomato Tortilla Soup
Cut tortillas into 1/4-inch strips.
In small skillet, fry tortilla strips in 1/4 inch hot oil until golden brown and crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
In 2-quart casserole, combine 1 tablespoon oil, celery, onion, parsley, cumin, garlic powder and - 34.049
Sausage Filled Tortilla
Crumble pork sausage into 6 x 4 x 1 1/2" dish [8 x 8 x 2" dish].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts) until very little pink remains, 30 to 60 sec [1 1/4 to 1 1/2 min]; break up and drain.
Stir in tomato, chili powder, lemon juice, salt... - 45.4181