- » Tortilla Spanish
Tortilla Spanish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tortilla spanish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tortilla spanish recipes.
If you have been to Spain, you must be knowing about the national dish of the place. Well, you guessed it right I am talking about Tortilla Espanola or the Spanish Omelete which can be savored as Tapas or with sandwich or as full course meal. If you are still... - 117.743
A Spanish tortilla is definitely much delicious than usual tortilla. In fact, this is not actually a tortilla but you can say a baked omelet. Doesn't it sound delicious? To learn how to cook this super-exotic Spanish tortilla, watch this video. You are going... - 112.924
Tortilla De Patata Con Quelpo Japonés (spanish Omelette)
Today I am going to show you how to make Japanese-Style Spanish Omelette (Potato Tortilla). Potato Tortilla is one of the typical spanish dishes. In my recipe, I am not going to deep fry the potatoes in olive oil (because it is fattening) but steam them in a... - 112.578
Tapas Night Featuring Tortilla Española
Tapas - aka Spanish style small bites are great for a relaxed and informal dinner party. Check out how Kevin makes the traditional Tortilla Española, a classic tapa! - 109.458
Easy Spanish Tortilla With Tomato Salad
If you enjoy eating Tortillas then you should try this one. The Chef makes Spanish Tortilla with Tomato salad in the video. This serves as a really good breakfast. - 104.84
1. In a bowl put eggs and cream. Whisk them together.
2. In a flat baking dish or pie dish, make a bed of baby spinach. Sprinkle pesto garlic spice blend and cheese on top of it.
3. Pour the egg mix evenly on top of the cheese.
4. Sprinkle red pepper... - 97.2366
Eggs And Potatoes Tortilla De Patata
Tired of serving the same boring appetizers and want to surprise your guests this time? Then watch this video and learn to make a Spanish classic that will leave everyone amazed! - 82.0627
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Sauté the potatoes until soft.
3) Add the onions and sauté until they become transparent.
4) Add garlic to it.
5) Take the other ingredients and beat it together with eggs.
6) Cook until the eggs set and... - 45.9796
Tortilla Stack With Chile Tomato Sauce
1)Turn oven to 350 degrees.
2)Heat oil in a large skillet.
2)Saute chopped onion green pepper until onion is soft.
3)Drain liquid from tofu and mash.
4)Add to skillet with chili powder, cumin, and coriander.
5)Drain liquid from olives and... - 44.4637
Tortilla De Patata
In Spain, a tortilla is an omelette of potatoes, eggs, salt and olive oil. Sometimes other ingredients such as asparagus, spinach, onions, red or green peppers, tuna, anchovies, artichokes, and mushrooms are also used even cheese.
This is... - 44.3549
1. In an omelette pan or a nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over high heat and sautÃ© the potatoes, tossing often, such that they just begin to take on color, approximately 10 minutes.
2. add the onion and pepper, saute tossing... - 44.2017
Layered Tortilla Sandwich
1) In a bowl mix together chicken, lettuce, chillies, and cilantro or parsley.
2) Arrange one tortilla on a large platter.
3) Smear the tortilla with half of the avocado dip.
4) Top with second tortilla over the avocado dip.
5) Spread... - 43.9179
Spanish Tortilla With Saffron Tomato Sauce
Prepare the saffron tomato sauce: In a small skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the onion and saute for 2 to 3 minutes, or until soft.
Add the garlic and cook for 10 to 15 seconds.
Add the wine and saffron.
Reduce the heat to low and stir in the... - 42.0643
Nam's Tortilla De Patatas
1) Slice the potatoes into irregular 1/8-inch-thick pieces.
2) In a 10 1/2-inch nonstick skillet, over medium heat, heat oil until it just starts to sizzle.
3) Test for the heatness of oil by dropping a potato slice into it. If bubbles... - 40.3514
South-western Black Bean Tortilla Bites
1) Place the tortilla chips on a non-stick pan, in single layer.
2) In a bowl, mix together salsa and chopped cilantro.
3) Spread about 2 teaspoons of beans mixture on the center of each tortilla chip.
4) Dredge the cheese equally on the chips.
5)... - 39.4936
Spanish Tortilla Omelette
1. Heat oil in a large heavy pan, put in potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt. Stir to coat with oil and cook on moderate heat for about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in onion and cook for a further 10 minutes until potatoes are tender and becoming golden brown.
3. Turn... - 37.9018
This Tortilla Espanola recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy this Spanish dish whenever I cook it. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious Spanish dish. You should try this tortilla... - 36.0104
Roast Beef And Swiss Tortilla Roll Ups
1) Smear each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of salad dressing, covering the entire surface.
2) Place each tortilla with lettuce leaf and half of the roasted beef, cheese and onion.
3) Roll the tortilla tightly.
4) Cut the rolled tortilla in 1... - 33.3582
Tortilla Spanish Potato And Onion Omelette
In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat the oil and add the onions.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
Pour the onions and oil into a sieve over a bowl.
Return the strained oil to skillet and place over medium heat.
Add... - 33.0554
Tortilla De Patata A La Espanola
Cut potato in thin slices.
Chop onion fine.
Cut ham into small pieces.
Heat olive oil to verge of smoking and fry ham.
When it is slightly browned, add onions.
When onions are soft and golden, add potatoes.
After potatoes are cooked, allow mixture to cool a... - 32.6218
1. The evening before, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a low heat and add the onions and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes until golden, and then add the cooked potatoes and heat through.
2. Meanwhile in a large bowl, beat together the eggs and milk,... - 29.1614
Spanish Potato Tortilla
1. Place the potato slices in a large pot and add enough water to cover them by 1 inch. Bring to a boil; reduce the heat and simmer until the potatoes are just tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and let cool 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet... - 28.7407
1. In a medium size nonstick pan, put the sliced onions. Let it become transparent.
2. Add crudely cut thin potatoes.
3. Mix it well.
4. In a bowl, mix the flours, salt and enough water to make a thin paste like liquid.
5. Add this paste to the onion-potato.... - 25.5927
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl take parsley, eggs, salt and white pepper. Whisk well.
3. In a sauce pan place the potato and onion. Pour in the canola oil and cook for 20 minutes on medium – high heat.... - 13.6995