- » Tortilla Salad
Tortilla Salad Recipes
Tortilla salad is a part of Tex-Mex cuisine. Toasted or fried tortilla chipps are used in tortilla salad. Other ingredients may be lettuce, baby tomatoes, refried beans, mayonnaise, ground meat, chili sauce, onion ... More »
Tortilla Chip Salad
This salad is full of bold and delicious flavors. Although, typically, the chips are added to the salad, I do not like that they get soggy. Therefore, I serve the chips on the sides so everyone can mix it as they please. - 142.768
Hashbrown, Curried Albacore Tuna And Salad With Corn Tortilla
Bored of having the regular Indian breakfast or English breakfast? Switch to Hashbrown, Curries albacore tuna and salad with corn tortilla, and start your day on a healthy note. Bale Dave impresses with his platter of assorted dishes made in a simple manner.... - 62.8704
Crispy Tortilla And Jicama Salad
1) Arrange the tortillas in three stacks. Slice the stacks in two halves. Restack three stacks with the half sliced tortillas. Slice crosswise into 1/8-inch strips.
2) Combine all the sliced tortillas to make one tall stack.
3) In a deep... - 46.0208
Taco Salad With Tortilla
Crumble ground beef in a 11/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked.
Stir twice during cooking.
Drain and crumble meat into small pieces.
Stir in tomato sauce and spices.
Cover and microwave 4 to 5 minutes or until... - 39.8069
Grilled Chicken Salad With Corn Peppers And Tortilla Crisps
Prepare the chicken: In a bowl let the chicken marinate in the lime juice with the oregano and salt and pepper to taste, covered and chilled, for at least 30 minutes, or up to 1 hour.
Drain the chicken, pat it dry, and brush it with the oil.
Grill the... - 36.536
Pork Salad With Tortilla Croutons
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut tortilla quarter into thin strips. Put on a small baking sheet and brush on both sides with oil. Bake until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Combine pork, lettuce, jicama, carrot, and pepper in a bowl. Add dressing and toss to... - 33.864
Garden Salad With Tortilla Strings And Grainy Mustard Vinaigrette
To Make Tortilla Strings: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place tortilla strips on large baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until pale golden and crisp.
Cool to room temperature.
(Strings may be stored airtight for several weeks or frozen.) To Make Vinaigrette: In... - 33.3953
Chunky Tuna Salad In Tortilla Bowls
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Set 4 heatproof bowls on a jelly-roll pan.
2. Brush tortillas on both sides with oil. Drape over bowls. Bake until tortillas are crisp and hold their shape, 5 to 10 minutes. Allow tortillas to cool completely before removing from... - 32.4094
Cucumber Black Bean And Chayote Salad With Spice Tortilla Strips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine the tortilla strips with 1 teaspoon of the oil, the chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne in a bowl; toss well to coat. Spread the tortillas in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan and bake until crisp, 5 to... - 32.2699
Crispy Tortilla Salad
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Bake tortillas in a single layer on a baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes, or until crisp and lightly browned.
Top each tortilla with layers of shredded lettuce, cheeses, kidney beans, tomatoes and salsa.
Serve with additional salsa... - 30.1127
Taco Salad In Tortilla Shell
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and bell peppers; cook over medium heat until onions are translucent, about 2 minutes. Stir in beef and break up with a fork; add 1/2 cup salsa, the jalapeno pepper, cumin, and chili powder; reduce heat,... - 29.9353
Tortilla Salad Recipes By Category