- » Tortilla Press
Tortilla Press Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tortilla press recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tortilla press recipes.
Tortilla Cheese Wedges
Beat egg, pepper sauce and salt until smooth.
Brush each of 5 tortillas with about 2 teaspoons egg mixture and 1 teaspoon taco sauce.
Sprinkle each of the 5 tortillas with 1/4 cup of the cheese to within 1/2 inch of edge; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons green... - 38.7448
Quick Roasted Vegetable Tortilla
If you thought tortillas covered with cheese isn't good for dieters, then we bring you a completely healthy, roasted version of this Mexican treat. This kicked-up vegetarian dish is something that your whole family would enjoy. A smart combo of health and... - 97.6971
1) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
2) In the work bowl, add masa harina and corn germ. Process to cut the corn germ, into very small pieces.
3) Pour in water in a steady stream, while the machine is still running.
4) Form a... - 36.6033
How To Make Homemade Corn Tortillas
Homemade corn tortillas are easy to make. Who knew? I take you step by step through the process. Also, get yourself a tortilla oven like I use in the video. - 0
Homemade Corn Tortillas
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine the tortilla flour and, if desired, the salt; add water. Stir mixture together with your hands till dough is firm but moist (if necessary, add additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time). Let dough rest for 15 minutes.
2.... - 23.1228
Healthy, Whole Grain Tortillas
1) Mix together all the dry ingredients.
2) Drizzle half of the oil over the top of dry mixture.
3) Mix with either forks or pastry cutter until almost a fine powder, and then repeat this procedure until oil is gone.
4) Drizzle half of the water over... - 100.196
Pizza Tortilla Turnovers
PESTO SALSA: In bowl, combine tomato, basil, onion, garlic, Parmesan, and salt and pepper to taste.
On work surface, arrange tortillas in single layer; sprinkle half of each evenly with half of the fontina cheese, leaving thin border.
Spoon salsa over cheese,... - 37.5601
Combine corn flour and water; mix well with hands until dough is moist but will hold its shape.
Add more water, if needed.
Divide dough into 12 balls.
Dampen slightly with water; press between sheets of waxed paper, using a tortilla press or flat baking... - 36.5397
Combine corn flour and water; mix with hands till dough is moist but holds its shape.
Add more water, if needed.
Divide dough into 12 balls.
Dampen dough slightly with water; press between sheets of waxed paper to 6-inch diameter, using a tortilla press or... - 29.6749
Simple Corn Tortillas
Combine masa harina with water; mix with hands till dough is moist but holds its shape (add more water if needed).
Let stand 15 minutes.
Divide dough into 12 balls.
Dampen dough slightly with water.
Using a tortilla press or flat baking dish, press a ball of... - 28.0473
Delicious Corn Tortillas
Mix masa flour with enough warm water to make dough hold together well.
Using your hands, shape dough into a smooth ball.
Divide dough into 12 equal pieces, then roll each into a ball. (For small tortillas, divide dough into 24 equal pieces.) Tortilla press... - 29.7448
Corn Tortillas With Amelia Ceja
As one of the staples of Hispanic foods, Amelia, will show you how to make your very own tasty homemade tortillas. Paired with Ceja Vineyards 2007 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, we're sure you're friends and family will love this favorite food. Salud! - 89.3551
Homemade Flour Tortilla
What a treat! Try our home made flour tortilla recipe to delight your family with fresh tortillas hot off the griddle. - 102.246
In a bowl, mix masa flour with enough of the warm water to make dough hold together well.
Shape into a smooth ball.
Divide into 12 equal pieces for 6-inch tortillas or into 24 equal pieces for 4-inch tortillas, and roll each piece into a ball.
Cover with a... - 25.3812
Flour Tortillas With Baking Soda
Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
Gradually stir in enough warm water to form a crumbly dough; then work dough with your hands until it holds together.
Turn out onto a board and knead until smooth.
Divide into 12 pieces and shape each into a smooth... - 30.3053
Snapper Fillets In Tortilla Crust With Cilantro Lime Salsa
In a medium bowl combine all of the salsa ingredients.
Season to taste.
Set the salsa aside.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Dust the fillets on both sides with flour.
Dip in egg, then in the tortillas.
Press firmly so that the tortillas crust the fish.
In a... - 39.562
Mix masa flour with enough of the warm water to make dough hold together.
With your hands, shape dough into a ball.
Divide into 12 equal pieces, then roll each into a ball.
Place a square of wax paper or plastic wrap on bottom half of tortilla press; place a... - 32.2534
Easy Flour Tortillas
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Gradually stir in enough of the warm water to form a crumbly dough; work dough with your hands until it holds together.
Turn out onto a board and knead until smooth.
Divide into 12 equal pieces and shape each into... - 31.7162
Mix masa and salt, stir in water, and blend well.
Pinch off a piece of dough and roll into a ball about 1 1/2" in diameter; flatten in a tortilla press or, if you have none, between 2 dampened 6" double thickness squares of cheesecloth, pressing as hard as... - 30.5713
Homemade Corn Tortillas
1 Mix the salt into the masa and make a well in the center. Pour about 1/2 cup water into the well. Mix, then continue adding water, a little at a time, until a very firm dough is formed. (I find mixing the dough at first with a spoon and finishing with my... - 27.5621
Do It Yourself Corn Tortillas
Place the masa harina and the salt in a large bowl and add 1 cup of the water.
Work the water in with your hands, lightly kneading the dough with the heel of your hand for 3 to 5 minutes until the mixture is smooth.
Add more water if necessary.
The dough... - 29.9135
The secret behind my yummy stuffed tortilla si this brilliant Corn Tortillas recipe! Your tortilla wraps will also be obly as good as your recipe. So, try this brilliant Corn Tortillas Recipe! - 24.5244
Quick Corn Tortillas
1. Cut two 7-inch (18-cm) squares from heavy-duty plastic bag. Mix masa harina and 1 cup (250 mL) water in medium bowl. Add as much remaining water as needed, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) at a time, mixing with hand to form smooth stiff dough.
2. Test consistency of... - 24.0445
Cheesy Tortilla Turnovers
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Combine cheese and chilies. Divide mixture among tortillas. Fold tortillas in half, pressing edges together lightly.
3. Place tortillas on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 45 seconds on HIGH. Turn... - 33.8415
Tortilla Hash With Green Sauce
If tortillas are very fresh and moist, spread them out in a single layer and let stand for 1 to 2 hours to dry.
Meanwhile, prepare Green Sauce and set aside.
Cut tortillas in half, then into Vi inch wide strips.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a... - 40.9158
Blue Corn Tortillas
Cut 24 pieces of wax paper, each about 6 inches square.
In a bowl, mix cornmeal, salt, and warm water until meal is moistened.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let dough stand for at least 2 minutes; keep covered at all times to prevent... - 26.5994
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Cut shortening into flour.
Add enough water, a little at a time, to make a nonsticky manageable dough.
Make small balls of the dough.
Cover with dish towel.
Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
Roll out small balls.
Place flattened... - 32.3566
Mini Tortilla Quiches
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly coat 32 (1 3/4 inch) muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Using a 3 inch round cutter, cut 32 circles form the tortillas; gently press one round into each muffin cup, pleating rounds as necessary to fit.
Set... - 45.8365
Taco Salad In Tortilla Shell
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and bell peppers; cook over medium heat until onions are translucent, about 2 minutes. Stir in beef and break up with a fork; add 1/2 cup salsa, the jalapeno pepper, cumin, and chili powder; reduce heat,... - 31.7019
1. Press each tortilla into 10-ounce custard cup, forming a shell. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 5 minutes, rotating custard cups 1/2 turn after 2 minutes, until tortillas feel dry. Remove from custard cups.
2. Place chocolate chips and shortening in pie... - 28.1176
Not only will you learn how to make tortillas from scratch in this episode, but you'll also learn how to make TORTILLA CHIPS! I know, right?! - 109.723
Double Decker Tortilla Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2)In a bowl, mix the cooked rice and beans together, keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Monterey Jack cheese until shredded, keep aside
4) In a processor bowl with a... - 47.3561
1. Mix flour and salt in medium bowl. Rub shortening into flour with fingertips until mixture has fine, even texture. Stir in water until dough forms.
2. Knead dough on floured surface until smooth and elastic, 2 to 3 minutes. Let rest, wrapped in plastic... - 25.6473
Whole Wheat Tortillas
Combine whole wheat flour and salt in a mixing bowl.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut butter into flour mixture until it resembles fine crumbs.
Add water gradually, tossing with a fork to mix.
Turn out onto a board and knead for a minute or two until... - 35.5139
Flour Tortillas With Sesame Seeds
Combine flour, milk powder, sesame seeds, and salt.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Slowly pour in water, mixing lightly with a fork.
On a floured board, knead dough until smooth and elastic .
Shape into a... - 36.6106
Avocado Beef Tortilla Pizza
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan and stir over medium heat until lightly browned; drain and discard fat.
Add salt, garlic, mushrooms, and chile salsa.
Cook, stirring, over high heat until liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes).
Brush tortillas lightly... - 46.2842
Armenian Tortilla Pizzas
Crumble lamb into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add green pepper and garlic and cook, stirring often, until meat is browned (5 to 7 minutes); spoon off and discard excess fat.
Stir in parsley, tomato paste, tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and... - 45.1712
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Learn how to make this Tortilla Soup in a Blendtec or a Vitamix commercial blender. It takes just a few minutes to make. Place all your raw whole foods in the blender and let it run on the highest speed. The blades will go fast enough to heat up the soup in... - 0
Speedy Tortilla Pizza
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan and cook, stirring, over medium heat until lightly browned and crumbly (about 5 minutes); drain any excess fat.
Meanwhile, insert slicing disc in food processor.
Slice mushrooms and add to meat along with salt, garlic, and... - 45.3689
Homemade Whole Wheat Tortillas From The Scratch
If you have tried store-bought, packaged tortillas before, you probably know how texture less, flavorless they are. In that case, learning how to make tortillas at home should bail you out. This video shows how to make whole wheat tortillas from the scratch. - 99.0982
Corn Tortilla Soup
1. In a large nonreactive soup pot or saucepan, warm 2 teaspoons of the corn oil over moderate heat. Add the onions and saute until soft and lightly colored, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer. Stir in the tomatoes (no need to peel),... - 35.6485
Saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
Add all other ingredients.
Simmer for about an hour. - 33.9176
Nam's Tortilla De Patatas
1) Slice the potatoes into irregular 1/8-inch-thick pieces.
2) In a 10 1/2-inch nonstick skillet, over medium heat, heat oil until it just starts to sizzle.
3) Test for the heatness of oil by dropping a potato slice into it. If bubbles... - 40.0435
Hot Tortilla Soup
1.In the blendtec place the taco seasoning, chicken bouillon, garlic salt, tomato, carrots, sliced onion, fresh cilantro, white vinegar, sharp cheddar cheese and water.
2. Press the soup button on blendtec, highest speed 10 and blend for 1 ½ minute or... - 0
Wheat Tortillas is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Wheat Tortillas; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 28.946
Little Tortillas With Pork
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wide frying pan set over medium-high heat; add half the pork cubes at a time; cook, turning frequently, until all are well browned.
Add garlic, chili powder, allspice, cumin, red pepper, salt, and oregano to meat and cook,... - 34.3558
In a 1-quart casserole, combine the zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, onions, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir and microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until the onions are crisp-tender.
Cover and let stand.
In a medium frying pan, bring of... - 42.1066
Fitch's Tijuana Tortilla Soup
In a 5 to 6-quart pan on medium heat, combine 1 tablespoon oil, onion, and garlic.
Stir often until onion is soft, about 10 minutes.
Then add potatoes, broth, carrots, celery, bell pepper, tequila, thyme, cumin, sage, bay leaf, pepper, and hot pepper... - 42.8675
Tortilla Wraps With Hummus And Vegetables
How about hummus wraps for lunch? Here is a really simple recipe video showing you how to make the hummus as well as the wraps. The main ingredient in making the hummus is the garbanzo beans. The wrap is made in a whole grain tortilla, and filled with... - 117.671
Guacamole Dip With Tortilla Chips
How about a fruity savory dip to accompany tortilla chips or your favorite grilled food, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Caitlin making a thick dip using avocados and some simple seasonings in few easy steps. Dip in your tortilla chips and enjoy! - 108.188
Grilled Lamb Logs In Tortillas
Grilled Lamb Logs In Tortillas has an incredible taste. The lamb and tortillas gives the Grilled Lamb Logs In Tortillas an unbelievable taste. Grilled Lamb Logs In Tortillas is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must try it. - 42.129
Coffee And Chocolate Encrusted Beef Tenderloin With Tortilla Sauce
If you are not a traditionalist and are you looking for a unique main course idea for the holiday season then this beef tenderloin recipe is a showstopper! This recipe has “special” pressed all over it. Beef tenderloin is a pricey cut, and perfect special... - 110.505
Sweet Potato Chicken Quesadillas
In a pot of boiling water, cook the sweet potato until softened, about 10 minutes.
Drain and return to pot.
Add the beans and mash; spread onto 2 tortillas.
Top each with chicken, cheese and a second tortilla; press to flatten.
In a skillet, cook each... - 29.4307
Breezy Californian Quesadillas
1. Spread onion, red pepper and fennel on baking sheet. Drizzle with oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender-crisp. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in olives and vinegar. Cover and... - 29.7382
Mexican Salad In A Shell
Heat 2 inches oil in a large saucepan to 375Â°.
Drop 1 tortilla into oil, immediately press down center of tortilla with opened tongs, shaping tortilla like a bowl.
If bubbles form in tortilla, press them flatly against side of saucepan with tongs.
Fry... - 39.9124
Cheese Turnovers With Green Salsa
1. Prepare Green Salsa.
2. Cut cheese into 1x1/4 x1/4 inch (2.5x0.6x0.6-cm) pieces.
3. Mix masa harina, flour and baking powder in medium bowl. Add 3/4 cup (180 mL) warm water; stir until thoroughly blended. Stir in as much of the remaining water as needed, 1... - 40.2737
Mexican Style Quiches
Gently press one flour tortilla in each of four individual au gratin casseroles; top with cheese slices.
Dip the onion rings into the 1 beaten egg then coat liberally with wheat germ.
Top the cheese slices with about two-thirds of the onion rings; reserve... - 43.5201
Tostada Cups With Sausage And Black Beans
To Make Tostada Cups: Preheat oven to 300°F.
Fold 4 tortillas in half, place on a plate, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 40 to 90 seconds, or until soft and pliable.
Using a 2 1/2-inch round cookie or biscuit cutter, cut rounds from each... - 41.7415
Southwest Appetizer Cheesecake
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Combine the tortilla chips and margarine and press the mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, place the cottage cheese in a blender or food processor.
Cover and process on high speed... - 46.2843
Chili Relleno Mini Casseroles
Brush both sides of tortillas with butter.
Place each tortilla in an individual ovenproof 10-oz.custard cup or casserole, pressing down in center to form a shell.
In a bowl, combine the cheese, flour, salt and pepper; set half aside.
To the other half, add... - 36.12
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine the turkey, green onions, cream cheese, and 1 cup of the Jack cheese.
In a blender or food processor, combine the salsa verde or tomatillos, chiles, cilantro, and cream.
Blend until... - 47.5867
Cheesy Black Bean Quesadilla
If you are tempted to eat quesadilla, do watch this video. The chef here quickly makes a black bean quesadilla and tops it with amazing green. So have some tasty bites by cooking the dish on your own. - 110.81
Baked Tostada Cups
Place oven rack on bottom rung.
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Place 5 tortillas in a plastic bag or on a plate covered with plastic wrap.
Microwave on high (100%) for 30 to 40 seconds, or until soft enough to bend.
While warm, press into 3 1/2-inch custard cups,... - 26.9399
These Enchiladas are an addiction. I've always been a fan of fried tortillas with irresistible cheese and greens toppings. Try out these Enchiladas for your next meal and let me know if you like them. - 43.0898
In a 4-quart pan over medium heat, stir pine nuts and walnuts in 1 tablespoon of the butter, cooking until golden (about 2 minutes).
Remove from pan and reserve.
In same pan, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is... - 43.0781
Braised Pork With Green Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat and cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly browned.
Push meat to sides of pan and add onion, garlic, and bell peppers; saute until limp.
Stir... - 31.9907
Microwave Chicken Enchiladas
1. Combine onion and oil in a 1/2-quart glass bowl. Microwave uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 5 minutes, stirring once. Add tomato, chilies, garlic, and salt. Cover. Microwave at Power Level 10 for 5 minutes, stirring once. Drain if mixture seen watery. Add... - 32.8298
These Bean Quesadillas taste incredible when served with some savory sauces for tea! Just try out these turly irresistible Bean Quesadillas and tell me if you like them ! - 40.1768
Zesty Black Bean Tacos
Prepare Simmered Black Beans.
Place lettuce in a large salad bowl and top with tomato, sprouts, bell pepper, olives, and onions.
Prepare Chili Cumin Dressing and set aside.
Pour oil into a deep pan to a depth of 1/2 inch and heat to 350Â° on a... - 45.1667
Zesty Tuna With Mexican Seasonings In Lettuce Cups
1 Preheat the oven to 375°
2 Cut the tortillas into 1/4-inch-wide strips. Place the strips on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until crisp.
3 Meanwhile, coarsely chop the tomatoes, carrots, scallions and cilantro (if using).
4 Place the tuna in a... - 39.5011
Crispy Burritos With Beans
Heat the 3 tablespoons oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, chile, and cumin; cook, stirring, until onion is soft and lightly browned.
Drain beans well, reserving liquid; add beans to onion mixture.
As beans heat, mash them with a... - 43.2299
Tex-mex Ham-and-cheese Sandwich
Combine cheese, ham, chiles, and lettuce, tossing well.
Brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter.
Place 2 tortillas, buttered side down, on work surface.
Spoon cheese mixture evenly over the 2 tortillas, pressing with the back of a spoon.
Top with... - 36.3161
Goat Cheese Quesadillas With Green Chile Salsa
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Spread about 3/4 cup cheese mixture over each of 4 tortillas, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
Top each with a tortilla, pressing gently.
Place quesadillas on a large baking sheet coated with... - 34.6954
In a large bowl, sift flours together.
Add enough water to make a stiff dough and set aside 1 hour.
Knead dough with a little water until soft.
Divide in to twelve small balls.
Roll into very thin pancakes 4 to 6 inches in diameter, or use a tortilla... - 33.5735
Paneer Breakfast 2 Of 2
In this part of the video, the chefs are stuffing the bread and we get to see the stuffing process and frying method. Tina stuffs the bread quickly for a rustic look so it saves a lot of preparation time. These paneer stuffed fried breads are delicious and... - 69.8698
Grilled Chicken Quesadillas
This brilliant recipe is so simple that it is bound to become a household favorite. No more wondering what to have for lunch! - 106.498
Oven Fried California Quesadillas
Oven Fried California Quesadillas is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Oven Fried California Quesadillas; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 40.6539
Chicken And Bean Quesadillas
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. In a medium bowl, toss together chicken, cheese, chili powder, beans, onion, and cilantro.
2. Place 4 tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Divide filling among them, spreading to within 3/4 inch of edge. Cover with remaining... - 28.0188
Chicken Quesadillas With Blue Cheese And Caramelized Onions
1. In a bowl, toss the chicken with 2 tablespoons of the oil, the rosemary, garlic and a generous pinch of salt. Cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes or refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
2. Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet, melt the... - 32.7311
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange 4 tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with 3 tablespoons cheese, 1 1/2 teaspoons green onions, 1/4 teaspoon jalapefio pepper and 1 teaspoon cilantro. Cover each one with a second tortilla, pressing down... - 30.399
In small bowl, combine tomatoes, barbecue sauce, 3 tablespoons of the onions, the lime juice, vinegar and jalapeno peppers.
Season to taste with hot pepper sauce.
Combine cheese with remaining onions.
For each quesadilla, sprinkle about 1/2 cup cheese-onion... - 39.1337
Red Chile Enchiladas
1) Mix together the maseca (corn flour), baking powder, salt and some water.
2) Mix well till a smooth dough is formed. It should not be sticky.
3) Shape the mixture into balls the size of an egg.
4) Between two sheets of wax paper, place one ball at a... - 44.183
1) Combine and sift the flours.
2) Add enough water to make a stiff dough. Set aside for 1 hour.
3) Knead the dough with a little water until soft.
4) Divide into small balls and roll into very thin pancakes, 4 to 6 inches in diameter. (You may... - 41.0519
Fruit & Cheese Quesadillas
1. In a bowl, combine apricots, orange peel, and orange juice; let stand until apricots are softened (about 10 minutes).
2. In a food processor or blender, combine apricot-juice mixture, ricotta cheese, honey, and.coriander; whirl until smoothly pureed. (At... - 30.6408
Pupusa is a tortilla made of corn flour (masa) stuffed with various things like cheese, pork, and beans. The pupusa is stuffed while forming the tortilla. It is a culinary artform, and not everyone can make them. It takes skill and practice to be able to make... - 37.9301
Baked Fish With Pineapple Salsa
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 4 serving-size pieces.
Place fish in a shallow baking pan, tucking under any thin edges so fish is a uniform thickness.
In a small saucepan melt butter.
Stir in chili powder.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 1 minute.
Brush... - 32.1778
Crumble the beef into a 2-quart casserole.
Lightly toss with the onions, chili powder, cumin, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
Carefully drain off any accumulated fat.
In a medium bowl, mash the beans with... - 43.7292
1) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
2) In the work bowl, add flour.
3) Pour in 1/3 cup boiling water, while the machine is running.
4) Form a stiff dough ball and process for 20 seconds.
5) Remove the dough from bowl and wrap... - 40.5276
Sweet Potato And Sausage Pizza
Pizza lovers, here is another unique pizza recipe for you. This Sweet Potato and Sausage Pizza will definitely draw your attention. Watch this video to see how you can make this sweet and spicy pizza at home. - 117.585
Combine light cream cheese and picante sauce in small mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Spread 1 tablespoon mixture on each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of the edges.
Place lettuce leaf in the center of each tortilla.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons surimi in a strip... - 37.3914
Brie Pecan Quesadillas
1. Sprinkle cheese over half of each tortilla. Top with nuts and parsley. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently. In a lightly greased 10-inch skillet cook quesadillas over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or till lightly browned, turning once. Cut quesadillas... - 24.2233
Jumpin' Good Quesadillas
1. Place the tortilla into the skillet for 20 seconds and then flip to the other side for 20 seconds. Keep aside.
2. Melt a tablespoon of butter in a cast iron skillet on medium heat or 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Place the tortilla into the pan and add... - 0
These delicious Indian fenugreek flatbreads are a wonderful and tasty treat! - 32.0489
Fusion Food: Bulgogi Quesadilla
Hi Everyone! Today, I will make a very delicious fusion food using Sempio’s bulgogi sauce – Bulgogi Quesadillas. If you have any left over bulgogi, you can make this very simple, yet appetizing, food with this recipe. The sweet and savory bulgogi flavor,... - 0
How To Make Puri
Shows you how to make pooris using a tortilla maker ( also known as poori maker). See these puff up when fried. Yummy. - 113.247
Berry Good Sundaes
Berry Good Sundaes has a lovely taste. Berry Good Sundaes gets its taste from nectarines mixed with strawberries and vanilla ice milk. Berry Good Sundaes is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 37.3988
Tortilla Press Recipes By Category
Tortilla Press Equipments: