- » Tortilla Pie
Tortilla Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tortilla pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tortilla pie recipes.
Tortilla Tamale Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 12-inch round baking dish lightly with oil.
3. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and sautÃ© beef, onion, garlic, salt and marjoram for about 5 minutes with... - 49.6672
Chicken In A Tortilla Pie
1. In a microwavable baking dish arrange the chicken pieces, meatier part of each piece toward the outer edge of the dish.
2. Pour the stock over the chicken and sprinkle coriander, cayenne pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of the cumin.
3. Cover the dish with... - 49.0806
Chicken In A Tortilla Pie
1) In a baking dish, arrange the chicken pieces with their meatier part towards the edge of the dish.
2) Mix in stock and then season the chicken with coriander, cayenne pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of cumin.
3) Using a greaseproof paper, cover the dish and... - 47.0849
Chilaquiles Tortilla Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a skillet, heat ¼ cup oil over moderate heat.
3. Add and saute green pepper and onion until golden.
4. Stir in tomatoes, hot pepper and evaporated milk and bring to a boil, stirring.
5. Take pan off... - 45.7339
San Jose Tortilla Pie
Cut each tortilla into eight wedges.
Saute a few at a time in hot oil until crisp.
Drain on paper towels; sprinkle with salt.
In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onion, green pepper and garlic until beef is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Stir in... - 45.6602
Savory, stacked meat and tortilla dish that is big on flavor. - 45.0982
In skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook beef until crumbly; drain off excess fat.
In mixing bowl, combine dry enchilada sauce mix with tomato sauce, salt, and water; stir in onion, olives, and browned beef.
Line slow-cooking pot with foil by... - 43.8415
Saute onion in oil.
Add the ground beef and brown.
Combine corn, spices, salt, pepper, tomato sauce and enchilada sauce in a bowl.
Add one half of mixture to the meat; simmer about 15 minutes.
Arrange 6 tortillas in the bottom of a 9 x 12 inch pan.
Spoon meat... - 41.7585
Crumble beef into a 2 quart casserole.
Stir in onion, celery, and garlic.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 5 to 7 minutes or till beef is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Drain off fat.
Stir in beans, taco sauce, chili powder,... - 41.7461
Chicken Tortilla Pie
1. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil and heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 7 to 8 minutes. Add... - 39.542
In mixing bowl stir together flour, salt, and baking powder.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles cornmeal.
Stir in 3/4 cup water and mix till dough can be gathered into a ball; if needed, add more water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
On lightly floured... - 36.6217
Tortilla Pie Recipes By Category