- » Tortilla Omelette
Tortilla Omelette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tortilla omelette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tortilla omelette recipes.
Spanish Tortilla Omelette
1. Heat oil in a large heavy pan, put in potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt. Stir to coat with oil and cook on moderate heat for about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in onion and cook for a further 10 minutes until potatoes are tender and becoming golden brown.
3. Turn... - 37.9018
Tortilla Spanish Potato And Onion Omelette
In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat the oil and add the onions.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
Pour the onions and oil into a sieve over a bowl.
Return the strained oil to skillet and place over medium heat.
Add... - 33.0554
Pineapple Tortilla Omelette
Saute' first 4 ingredients in the butter until slightly browned.
Mix eggs and Half & Half and cook in 12" pan until golden brown on bottom.
Spread sauteed ingredients on top of omelet and fold half over.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. - 32.6535
You May Also Like!
Tortilla De Patata Con Quelpo Japonés (spanish Omelette)
Today I am going to show you how to make Japanese-Style Spanish Omelette (Potato Tortilla). Potato Tortilla is one of the typical spanish dishes. In my recipe, I am not going to deep fry the potatoes in olive oil (because it is fattening) but steam them in a... - 112.578
This Tortilla Espanola recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy this Spanish dish whenever I cook it. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious Spanish dish. You should try this tortilla... - 36.0104
In an 8-in.skillet, saute tortilla in butter until softenedl about 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat eggs, water and salt in a bowl.
Pour over tortilla in skillet; cook over medium heat.
As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
When eggs... - 37.4483
A Spanish tortilla is definitely much delicious than usual tortilla. In fact, this is not actually a tortilla but you can say a baked omelet. Doesn't it sound delicious? To learn how to cook this super-exotic Spanish tortilla, watch this video. You are going... - 112.924
Melt the oil and butter in an 8 inch frying pan.
Fry the onion gently for 10 minutes, or until almost cooked.
Add the diced potato and heat through stirring now and then.
Then add the parsley.
Season the eggs with salt and freshly ground black pepper to... - 35.0271
Tortilla De Patata
In Spain, a tortilla is an omelette of potatoes, eggs, salt and olive oil. Sometimes other ingredients such as asparagus, spinach, onions, red or green peppers, tuna, anchovies, artichokes, and mushrooms are also used even cheese.
This is... - 44.3549
1. Melt the butter or margarine in a 20-cm/8-inch omelette pan.
2. Stir in the Marmite to dissolve.
3.Add the sliced onions and cook until soft without browning, about 10 minutes.
4. Beat the eggs, water and a little pepper together, pour onto the onion and... - 37.2079
1. In an omelette pan or a nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over high heat and sautÃ© the potatoes, tossing often, such that they just begin to take on color, approximately 10 minutes.
2. add the onion and pepper, saute tossing... - 44.2017
Oven Omelette Ole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
3. Sauté onion and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are soft
4. Add chilies, stir and take off the flame. Set pan aside.
5. Cut tortillas into... - 46.1103
El Paso Omelette
In a cast-iron skillet (this is important because it must be able to go under the broiler - or transfer into a heat proof casserole) pour in some oil and put over a low heat.
Add the onion and fry gently for about 5 minutes or until somewhat soft.
Add the... - 46.5722