- » Tortilla Omelette
Tortilla Omelette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tortilla omelette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tortilla omelette recipes.
Spanish Tortilla Omelette
1. Heat oil in a large heavy pan, put in potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt. Stir to coat with oil and cook on moderate heat for about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in onion and cook for a further 10 minutes until potatoes are tender and becoming golden brown.
3. Turn... - 39.496
Pineapple Tortilla Omelette
Saute' first 4 ingredients in the butter until slightly browned.
Mix eggs and Half & Half and cook in 12" pan until golden brown on bottom.
Spread sauteed ingredients on top of omelet and fold half over.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. - 34.2186
Tortilla Spanish Potato And Onion Omelette
In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat the oil and add the onions.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
Pour the onions and oil into a sieve over a bowl.
Return the strained oil to skillet and place over medium heat.
Add... - 34.2002
You May Also Like!
Tortilla De Patata Con Quelpo Japonés (spanish Omelette)
Today I am going to show you how to make Japanese-Style Spanish Omelette (Potato Tortilla). Potato Tortilla is one of the typical spanish dishes. In my recipe, I am not going to deep fry the potatoes in olive oil (because it is fattening) but steam them in a... - 98.9469
A Spanish tortilla is definitely much delicious than usual tortilla. In fact, this is not actually a tortilla but you can say a baked omelet. Doesn't it sound delicious? To learn how to cook this super-exotic Spanish tortilla, watch this video. You are going... - 111.274
Quick Tortilla With Potato Chips And Onion
When you need a quick weeknight main dish, this could make for a wonderful entry into your a la carte. This video shows how to make quick tortilla with potato chips and onions. It's so simple and easy and requires such basic ingredients that you would bite... - 103.711
1. In a bowl put eggs and cream. Whisk them together.
2. In a flat baking dish or pie dish, make a bed of baby spinach. Sprinkle pesto garlic spice blend and cheese on top of it.
3. Pour the egg mix evenly on top of the cheese.
4. Sprinkle red pepper... - 95.5357
This Tortilla Espanola recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy this Spanish dish whenever I cook it. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious Spanish dish. You should try this tortilla... - 36.0484
In an 8-in.skillet, saute tortilla in butter until softenedl about 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat eggs, water and salt in a bowl.
Pour over tortilla in skillet; cook over medium heat.
As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
When eggs... - 39.6477
Tortilla De Patata
In Spain, a tortilla is an omelette of potatoes, eggs, salt and olive oil. Sometimes other ingredients such as asparagus, spinach, onions, red or green peppers, tuna, anchovies, artichokes, and mushrooms are also used even cheese.
This is... - 40.9626
1. Melt the butter or margarine in a 20-cm/8-inch omelette pan.
2. Stir in the Marmite to dissolve.
3.Add the sliced onions and cook until soft without browning, about 10 minutes.
4. Beat the eggs, water and a little pepper together, pour onto the onion and... - 39.6426
Melt the oil and butter in an 8 inch frying pan.
Fry the onion gently for 10 minutes, or until almost cooked.
Add the diced potato and heat through stirring now and then.
Then add the parsley.
Season the eggs with salt and freshly ground black pepper to... - 37.3423
1. In an omelette pan or a nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over high heat and sautÃ© the potatoes, tossing often, such that they just begin to take on color, approximately 10 minutes.
2. add the onion and pepper, saute tossing... - 46.5002