- » Tortilla Free
Tortilla Free Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tortilla free recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tortilla free recipes.
Gluten Free Moroccan Tortilla
This a great video for gluten free Moroccan tortilla recipe. This is Moroccan-style Spanish tortilla with a flavorful twist of cumin and parsley. Try out this amazing gluten free recipe as a special touch to your Ramadan table or on any other occasion and... - 126.131
Homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup - Easily Made Gluten Free
1. Dice the yellow onion, mince the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Cut the corn tortillas into strips.
3. Cut the chicken breast into small pieces.
4. In a frying pan, add 1/4 to 1/2 inch of canola oil and heat to medium high.
5. Cut... - 0
Cinnamon Tortilla Shells
Spread each tortilla out on a bread board and spray evenly with Pam.
Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon sugar.
Slice into 4 quarters.
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil spray 12 large muffin cups or use nonstick pans.
Drape each muffin cup or tart pan with a piece of... - 26.6997
Hacienda Tortilla Chips
1. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
2. Place on a paper towel on a microwave-safe plate. Cover plate with a paper towel and microwave on high for 4 minutes if using flour tortillas and for 3 minutes if using corn tortillas. - 19.1547
1. In a medium size nonstick pan, put the sliced onions. Let it become transparent.
2. Add crudely cut thin potatoes.
3. Mix it well.
4. In a bowl, mix the flours, salt and enough water to make a thin paste like liquid.
5. Add this paste to the onion-potato.... - 28.1716
Vegetable Tortilla Wraps
1. Combine carrot, zucchini, scallions, red pepper, parsley, basil, garlic, cream cheese, and cottage cheese.
2. Cover and chill for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Place a 3 quarter of the vegetable-cheese mixture in the center of each tortilla. Fold the two side flaps of... - 38.3993
Layered Tortilla Casserole
Combine the water or broth, onion, garlic, and celery in a microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5 minutes or until onions and celery are tender.
Combine with chili powder, cayenne pepper, corn, beans, and tomato sauce.
Place 3 corn... - 44.5203
Turkey Tortilla Rollers
1. Spread each tortilla with 3 tablespoons of cream cheese, extending the cheese to the outer edges. Lay 2 ounces of sliced turkey over the bottom half only of each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch margin on each outer edge. Place 1 ounce of sliced Swiss cheese... - 29.6468
Tortilla Pan Fry
This is a quick and delicious gluten free dish with a Tex Mex flavor. Cook and serve up a pan full and it will be gone in no time. - 124.571
Turkey Tortilla Roll
Spread Black Bean Dip and fat-free sour cream onto tortilla to cover.
Top with lettuce, turkey, peppers and tomatoes.
Roll tortilla tightly burrito style, secure with toothpicks and cut in half. - 30.3892
Tortilla De Potato
Heat 1/4 cup mixture of oils in each of 2 12 inch skillets.
Add 1/2 of onions, potatoes, green peppers, garlic, salt and pepper to each skillet.
Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring mixture occasionally to prevent sticking.
When potatoes are tender, in... - 38.2843
Chicken Tortilla Soup
In a large non-stick skillet, saute onion and garlic in 1/4 cup fat-free chicken broth until cooked.
Add the can of torn apart Rotel tomatoes, pureed tomatoes, chicken broth, green chilies, chili powder, Mexican Seasoning, and cumin.
Add chicken and heat to... - 38.8829
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Cut tortillas into thin strips.
Sprinkle the tortillas with cinnamon.
Bake until crisp and lightly browned, about 3 minutes. - 19.8536
Guacamole With Tortilla Chips
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water; pour into blender container.
Add cottage cheese, avocado, 1/2 cup green onions, jalapeno peppers, lemon juice, garlic and chili powder; cover.
Blend on low speed, scraping down sides occasionally, about 2 minutes... - 35.4389
Crispy Cinnamon Tortilla Sundaes
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Arrange tortilla wedges on a baking sheet. Brush both sides of tortilla wedges with butter, sprinkle both sides
with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Broil for 1 minute on each side or until lightly browned. Place... - 28.529
Homemade Flour Tortilla
What a treat! Try our home made flour tortilla recipe to delight your family with fresh tortillas hot off the griddle. - 102.246
Tortilla Soup is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Tortilla Soup, you will always crave for some more. - 41.2592
Vegetarian Tortilla Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place beans, 2 tablespoons lime juice, cumin, and garlic in a blender; process until smooth, scraping bottom and sides frequently.
3. Combine tomatoes, cilantro, vinegar, jalapeno, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and salt. Toss and set... - 39.3504
Cheesy Tortilla Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine pinto beans, 2 tablespoons lime juice, cumin, and garlic in a blender; process until smooth, scraping sides. Set aside.
3. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, tomato, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Toss... - 36.8814
Tortilla Pinwheels With Smoked Turkey
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt cheese and ricotta.
Spread one-fourth of the cheese mixture on each of the tortillas.
On each tortilla, layer 2 lettuce leaves, 4 turkey slices, 1/4 cup of the tomatoes and 1 tablespoon of the green onions.
Roll up... - 36.4989
Strawberries And Cream Tortilla Pizza
Learn language concepts while making this dessert recipe with your preschoolers....great for older kids too for direction following, fractions, and family together time! - 117.909
Motivator Magic Tortilla Casserole
Heat oven to 350°.
Brown and drain ground turkey.
In skillet, heat 1 onion and refried beans.
Add cooked turkey, taco seasoning, water, mushroom soup, green chilies and sour cream.
Stir to combine.
Pour into casserole dish; top with remaining onion, cheese,... - 34.0657
Fry the tortillas in grease until they are light brown.
Mix the chile powder with water, and stir until free from lumps.
Mix all ingredients together, but save back some of the cheese to sprinkle over the top.
Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 20 min or... - 33.0601
Turkey And Tortilla Casserole
Place liquid Butter Buds and 3 Tbs.flour in a saucepan and stir over medium heat 1 minute.
Do not brown.
Add chicken broth and milk.
Using a wire whisk, stir mixture until it comes to a boil.
Add salt, garlic powder, pepper, and mushrooms; continue to cook 1... - 40.0963
GETTING READY 1) In a steamer, steam the vegetables for 5-7 minutes over boiling water or until become soft. MAKING ... - 33.8561
Roasted Corn And Chorizo Tortilla Pizzas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and lay the tortillas on top.
Bake until the tortillas are crisp, about 10 minutes; set aside.
Meanwhile, spray a medium non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and place over medium-high... - 41.3024
Mexican Tortilla Soup
This Mexican Tortilla Soup is an irresistible appetizer ! The assortment of vegetables is going to impress you for sure !Try this boneless chicken breasts and tortilla soup with spiced with garlic and pepper with cilantro and oregano seasonings. You are... - 49.6744
Shrimp With Cilantro Mojo On Tortilla Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange tortilla triangles on a jelly-roll pan in a single layer. Lightly coat the tortillas with non-stick spray and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Bake until tortillas are crisp and lightly browned around the edges,... - 31.9807
Candy Cane Chocolate Tortilla Chip
1. Heat water to a low boil in a double boiler on the stove.
2. Prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Place candy canes in a plastic bag and crush them into fine pieces using a kitchen hammer or measuring cup.
4. Once the water... - 0
1. In a bowl put eggs and cream. Whisk them together.
2. In a flat baking dish or pie dish, make a bed of baby spinach. Sprinkle pesto garlic spice blend and cheese on top of it.
3. Pour the egg mix evenly on top of the cheese.
4. Sprinkle red pepper... - 95.5357