- » Tortilla Crisps
Tortilla Crisps Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tortilla crisps recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tortilla crisps recipes.
Grilled Chicken Salad With Corn Peppers And Tortilla Crisps
Prepare the chicken: In a bowl let the chicken marinate in the lime juice with the oregano and salt and pepper to taste, covered and chilled, for at least 30 minutes, or up to 1 hour.
Drain the chicken, pat it dry, and brush it with the oil.
Grill the... - 37.6836
Shrimp With Cilantro Mojo On Tortilla Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange tortilla triangles on a jelly-roll pan in a single layer. Lightly coat the tortillas with non-stick spray and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Bake until tortillas are crisp and lightly browned around the edges,... - 31.9807
You May Also Like!
Cinnamon Crisp Tortillas
1. Preheat broiler. Arrange tortillas on nonstick baking sheet and brush each tortilla with 1/4 of the margarine and sprinkle with 1/4 of the cinnamon. Broil 6 inches from heat source until margarine is bubbly, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Combine remaining cinnamon... - 24.5041
Water Crisped Tortilla Chips
Immerse tortillas 1 at a time in water.
Let drain briefly, then lay flat.
Cut each tortilla into 6 or 8 wedges.
Fill a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan with a single layer of tortilla wedges; arrange wedges close together but not overlapping.
If desired,... - 26.4361
Water Crisped Tortilla Chips
1. Dip tortillas, one at a time, in hot water; drain briefly. Season tortillas to taste with salt, if desired. Stack tortillas; then cut the stack into 6 to 8 wedges.
2. Arrange wedges in a single layer on large baking sheets. Do not overlap wedges. Bake in a... - 20.1741
Crisp Fried Tortilla Pieces
Crumble ground beef and sausage in a frying pan.
Add onion and cook on high heat, stirring, until meat is lightly browned.
Discard fat; season with salt and liquid hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Spread beans in a shallow 10 by 15-inch oval or rectangular pan... - 46.636
Oven Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Oven-Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls. These cups may be used for serving salads or Mexican-style combos. - 98.8679
Corn Relish & Water Crisped Tortilla Chips
Prepare Water-crisped Tortilla Chips and set aside.
Discard husks and silk from corn.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring about 3 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add corn, cover, and cook until hot (about 5 minutes).
Drain and let cool; cut kernels from... - 44.107
In a small bowl, stir together sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
Stack tortillas, then cut stack into 6 wedges.
In a wide frying pan, heat 1/2 inch oil over medium-high heat to 350°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
Add tortilla wedges, about 6 at a time do not... - 28.4977
Hot And Crispy Golden Tortilla Wedges
Here is a quick snack recipe to die for! This video gives out the secret recipe to the hot and crispy tortilla wedges, which you can make in a matter of minutes and serve with a dip of your choice. Perfect snack for surprise guests and kids! - 81.6626
1. Preheat broiler. Arrange tortilla directly on oven rack, 6 inches from heat source, and broil until lightly toasted, 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
2. Transfer tortilla to baking sheet; top with pepper and sprinkle with cheese. Broil until cheese is melted,... - 27.5352
Tortilla Crisps Recipes By Category